Mid-Range Game 26: Sands of Lossand

Jondesu

I lived! Thank you, anonymous bodyguard.

During his many years of life, Erdon had experienced constant daylight. Ever since Black Sands had come to Lossand, the city had twice experienced periods of total darkness. As the sky began to blacken for the third time, Erdon decided to observe the man who claimed to be the sun. Using a ridiculously heavy forty foot ladder to climb up to the top of his favorite building, he settled down to watch Ra and see if he went anywhere. Several hours passed without Ra doing anything suspicious. As light returned to the city, Erdon moved towards the ladder only to be confronted by one of the Black Sands members he was supposed to be looking for. Two swift kicks later, Erdon found himself falling to his death. “Oh well,” he thought. “At least I accomplished something before I died, even if I never found out why it’s been getting dark recently”. When he was rescued by an anonymous hand, Erdon decided that he would devote the rest of his foreshortened lifespan to solving the mystery of the recurring darkness.

2 hours ago, Megasif said:

Apophis it shall be.

Yep very logical and evidential vote! My character's name which was chosen before game started surely implies that I'm elim. I understand Alv's reasoning for voting on me... he is Alv and his character's name Ra and my is Apophis. But I don't understand your reasons for voting on me Sif. So I expecting you to explain yourself.

Also my suspects at this moment is Road, Legend and Megasif, probably also Drought. Drought and Sif for obvious reasons:

Vote Tally:
Rand (2): Kyne, Devotary, Steel
Ari (1): Alv, Legend
Alv (1): Road
Walin (1): Legend, Straw
Straw (1): Walin
Legend (1): Alv
Budgie (2): Drought, Mega, Rand
Drought (0): Steel

As you can see their votes was well placed to save Rand. I'm not saying that I'm sure on 90% that they are elim but probability that one of them is elim is higher(I think).

I haven't done reread through previous cycles just skimmed through them but Legend's vote jumping also attracted my attention.

Road - I don't know why but he surely suspicious :ph34r:

That's all for now... probably will vote for Drought or Sif later, cause still not decided who of them is more suspicious.

9 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

Why are we voting on Apophis?

No one knows, but probably it's fun... maybe I should try? Hmm...

6 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Yep very logical and evidential vote! My character's name which was chosen before game started surely implies that I'm elim. I understand Alv's reasoning for voting on me... he is Alv and his character's name Ra and my is Apophis. But I don't understand your reasons for voting on me Sif. So I expecting you to explain yourself.

Also my suspects at this moment is Road, Legend and Megasif, probably also Drought. Drought and Sif for obvious reasons:

As you can see their votes was well placed to save Rand. I'm not saying that I'm sure on 90% that they are elim but probability that one of them is elim is higher(I think).

I haven't done reread through previous cycles just skimmed through them but Legend's vote jumping also attracted my attention.

Road - I don't know why but he surely suspicious :ph34r:

That's all for now... probably will vote for Drought or Sif later, cause still not decided who of them is more suspicious.

No one knows, but probably it's fun... maybe I should try? Hmm...

Just for reference: I had no idea what was going on back then :P

I am actually paying more attention to what is going on in this game, I was distracted by LG41, but now I am dead :P So more of my attention will be here.

The vote on budgie, there, was actually just to tie everything up, because ties are fun. Then I didn't look at the rest of the cycle and didn't see that Budgie was actually about to be lynched. Sorry.

Alvron. I agree with steeldancer, I don't see how your feud with Arinian is anything but a distraction. I also see that Arinian is trying to contribute by stating their suspicions, which make a lot of sense to me.

At this point, I am suspicious of Drought, Alv and maybe one other person for the elims. Drought, it seems like your excuse was made after the fact to try and hide your motivations. It is somewhat flimsy. And Alv, I feel like you're trying specifically to derail the discussion.

5 hours ago, Droughtbringer said:

Why are we voting on Apophis?

Real question is why aren't you voting for Apophis?  :P  Are one of his followers trying to bring naught but misery to this lands?  The Eye of Ra is upon you.

47 minutes ago, Kynedath said:

Alvron. I agree with steeldancer, I don't see how your feud with Arinian is anything but a distraction.

A distraction?  How can the eternal fight between the forces of Light and Darkness, Good and Evil, Order and Chaos, Life and Death be a distraction?

5 hours ago, Arinian said:

Sif knows that you are evil.  You may have blinded the others with your darkness and shadows but the light shall always shine through and reveal the truth.

Embrace the Light my friends and cast this evil from our lands.  :) 

Just now, Alvron said:

Real question is why aren't you voting for Apophis?  :P  Are one of his followers trying to bring naught but misery to this lands?  The Eye of Ra is upon you.

A distraction?  How can the eternal fight between the forces of Light and Darkness, Good and Evil, Order and Chaos, Life and Death be a distraction?

Sif knows that you are evil.  You may have blinded the others with your darkness and shadows but the light shall always shine through and reveal the truth.

This isn't helping your case

Just now, Alvron said:

I'm not trying to help my case.  I'm simply having fun.  Loads and loads of fun.

And by this you creating Chaos! Helping my case by doing it! *evil laugh* Blind fool you are! 

4 minutes ago, Alvron said:

You losing this fight. Give up and maybe I will spare your life. You will see how this world returns from what it came... Eternal Darkness awaits! *more evil laugh*

Just now, Arinian said:

And by this you creating Chaos! Helping my case by doing it! *evil laugh* Blind fool you are! 

You losing this fight. Give up and maybe I will spare your life. You will see how this world returns from what it came... Eternal Darkness awaits! *more evil laugh*

BEHOLD!  Apophis hath revealed his insidious ways!  Strike now dear folk or all shall be lost!

Just now, Steeldancer said:

Here's a plan- why dont we tie vote them and have them BOTH die?

And the world shall be plundered into nothing.  The Void shall consume all for what is there if both Light and Darkness are gone?

Vote Tally:
He who gives Light (2): Steel, Kyne
He who brings Death (2): Alv, Mega

Note dear gentle folk that while I, the bringer of life, has placed mine vote, the evil Apophis hath not.  He can tip the scales of justice to his liking should we remain idle.