1 hour ago, Droughtbringer said:

Rand. 

Well, when in Rome...

1 hour ago, Kynedath said:

Randuir.

Apophis:P 

8 hours ago, Straw said:

So, it looks like Randuir is guilty.

Of course I am. I can't believe you guys bought the 'It's a coincidence, I'm innocent' angle last turn :P. Means I was probably doing something right, despite kynedath's early suspicion.

Anyway, apophis. I'm certain Alv is onto something here.

Also, Walin, sorry for killing you. If you'd made that post slightly earlier, I would have targeted someone else instead, but it happened just after I'd submitted the kill and signed off for the cycle. Anyway, since there's two guns around, apparently: 

Edit: oh, and Devotary got the second gun, obviously.

Edited by randuir

7 hours ago, randuir said:

Yeah, he is surely on something... to be more precise he is on his way to vote on me every cycle for my character's name. And cause I can't stop him from it than I probably should join him in this nonsense. Ra.

Really guys let's get rid of this insane god who does nothing except confusing people. Also eternal darkness much better than that ugly, annoying sun. Who even needs this horrible heat from it? Right! No one needs!

Also now I want to play borderlands again... damnation on you Rand.

Edited by Arinian

11 hours ago, randuir said:

Guys, can we not kill Rand this cycle?  He's the only one willing to help me save this world from the eternal darkness that threatens to swallow us all!

4 hours ago, Arinian said:

Ra.

Really guys let's get rid of this insane god who does nothing except confusing people. Also eternal darkness much better than that ugly, annoying sun. Who even needs this horrible heat from it? Right! No one needs!

Apophis is making his move.  We must act now or we are all doomed.  DOOOOOMMMMED!

Image result for doomed meme

This time, there was little argument.  Erdon claimed to have followed Talzeen to both victims, keeping a wary eye out in the burning heat, and accused him of working with the Black Sands.  For his part, Talzeen offered little resistance, only a knowing smile and a few comments, heating up the conflict between the odd couple of Ra and Apophis (it felt like the two of them thought they were gods or something).

When they dragged him in front of Koralis, he made a sweeping bow, before having his ankles knocked out from under him roughly by those who had pulled him in.  He smiled broadly at the imposing crime lord.

"This is surely an honor. Ihsan will be proud of me for causing this much fear among your men."

The mob that had dragged him in grew restless, but knew better than to press Koralis.  Instead, whispered threats and gleeful descriptions of what awaited him made their way across the sandy floor, promising nothing but the worst they could imagine.

Koralis simply leaned down and looked Talzeen in the eye.

"Give Ihsan my regards."

Talzeen looked up with surprise on his face. 

"You'd send me back to him? I'll deliver a message, sure, as long as it's your surrender.  He'd kill me if I came back to him with anything less, though."

Koralis smiled, broadly and genuinely.

"You misunderstand, fool.  I'm sending you back as a message. This 'Ihsan' who thinks he can challenge me has just gravely overstepped.  Now I know his name.  I'll offer a prayer to him on the winds before I take his head."

A flash of metal. A thud of meaty flesh landing on rough sand.

And then Talzeen's body was thrown out of the city, handless, as a message to the Black Sands that Koralis would not be cowed.

Randuir was lynched! He was a Black Sands Thief!

This cycle ends in 22 hours now, since I was late getting it up, at 8PM EST Jan 2, 2017 2018.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Roadwalker as Silver Feather
  2. Steeldancer as Steel
  3. Kynedath as Schrito
  4. Devotary of Spontaneity as Erdon
  5. Randuir as Talzeen Black Sands Thief
  6. Straw as Gliht Bkackn
  7. A Joe In The Bush as Jesenesh Stormwind Kor Thief
  8. Ornstein as Pizanca
  9. Walin as Rennid Black Market Arms Dealer
  10. Alvron as Ra
  11. Droughtbringer as themself
  12. Darkness_ as Grevilar S'nathar Kor Thief
  13. Arinian as Apophis
  14. A Budgie as Chocolarzin Kor Thief
  15. livinglegend as Kharaght
  16. Megasif as Vatch Aut

ora_1514941200.png

Rand was a thief.

/Sarcasm: Big Surprise.

I honestly haven't been paying that much attention to the game, so I don't know where to go from here. I'll be checking past days/nights to see what is going on. If someone here actually knows something feel free to bring it up.

As the night ended, which just meant some people rose and others went to sleep, Erdon sat on a rooftop watching those below.  Marking a target, he turned to move to the ladder he had placed, but found the way was blocked.  A Black Sands assassin, obvious from the black kerchief over their face, stood grinning at him (how he could tell he was grinning, Erdon had no idea).

"Looks like a long way to fall." The assassin kicked Erdon hard in the chest, causing him to stumble backwards, nearly tumbling over the edge of the roof. He gasped for air and grabbed for a handhold, but found little purchase.  The next kick sent him falling headfirst towards the street, a fatal fall from this height without any doubt.

Just a few feet down, however, his descent stopped.  An arm extended out of a window caught him and held him firm, then pulled him to safety.  Koralis' men stormed the rooftop, but found it empty except for a shred of black cloth.

Devotary of Spontaneity was attacked, but survived!

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Roadwalker as Silver Feather
  2. Steeldancer as Steel
  3. Kynedath as Schrito
  4. Devotary of Spontaneity as Erdon
  5. Randuir as Talzeen Black Sands Thief
  6. Straw as Gliht Bkackn
  7. A Joe In The Bush as Jesenesh Stormwind Kor Thief
  8. Ornstein as Pizanca
  9. Walin as Rennid Black Market Arms Dealer
  10. Alvron as Ra
  11. Droughtbringer as themself
  12. Darkness_ as Grevilar S'nathar Kor Thief
  13. Arinian as Apophis
  14. A Budgie as Chocolarzin Kor Thief
  15. livinglegend as Kharaght
  16. Megasif as Vatch Aut

This cycle will end in 48 hours, at 8PM EST Jan 4, 2018.

2 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

alvron . I say we end this conflict of day and night and just live in eternal twilight. 

You cannot live in twilight if there is no Sun.  Help me rid this world of Apophis before it's too late.  Five of our comrades have already fallen to his insidious evil ways.  We must act before he devours the rest of us.