Jondesu

Mid-Range Game 26: Sands of Lossand

352 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2017 at 2:44 AM, Jondesu said:

There is no minimum number of votes to achieve a successful lynch.  If there is a tie, one of the players with the highest number of votes will be chosen at random (including if there are no votes at all, in which case all players are at risk).

I wasn't going to join due to work only giving me a couple of hours a day of free time but how can I pass up a game with random lynches on ties?  I can't.  The Gods of Luck and Chance demand that their chosen representative attends the game.

As such, sign me up as Ra.

I don't have a life, so, with Chrsitmas break coming up I'll have plenty of time to play this game.

Anyone that’s still on the fence, we’d love to have you, and if you’re hesitant because you haven’t read White Sand, don’t worry, I plan for you to have all you need to go on in the write ups. Just think Tatooine or Jakku, but with rich people around.

Question: What times will the GM's be the most available in general? Is there a set of times where we will likely not be able to contact the GMs?

Hey, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this game. I probably won't be playing for games for awhile. 

3 hours ago, Ookla of Five said:

Question: What times will the GM's be the most available in general? Is there a set of times where we will likely not be able to contact the GMs?

I’ll mostly be available from around 7-8AM to 8-9PM US Eastern. Not sure about Lopen.

1 hour ago, Ookla the StrooklaEZ said:

Hey, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this game. I probably won't be playing for games for awhile. 

Sorry to see you go!

3 hours ago, Ookla of Five said:

33 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

I’ll mostly be available from around 7-8AM to 8-9PM US Eastern. Not sure about Lopen.

My schedule varies a lot, but generally I can check in here from around 3PM to 4AM US Eastern, so it looks like at least one of us will be available during most hours.

So I might be able to play :3

Grevilar S'nathar thinks it's about time to sand some good puns this way.

What, I know I'm a clown, but don't arrest me without a run.

I don't want to end up a silicon.

2 hours ago, Darkness_ said:

So I might be able to play :3

Grevilar S'nathar thinks it's about time to sand some good puns this way.

What, I know I'm a clown, but don't arrest me without a run.

I don't want to end up a silicon.

I just hope your puns aren't too gritty.

We might all be a little worn out.

7 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

I just hope your puns aren't too gritty.

We might all be a little worn out.

I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating. 

6 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating. 

Not like you.

I can sign up, after this Friday I probably will have many free time... too many...

Character's name... hmm... Apophis. 

2 hours ago, Straw said:

@Jondesu, will you be extending the signups?

Was just deciding. I’ll extend signups until Friday at 5PM Eastern.

1 hour ago, Arinian said:

I can sign up, after this Friday I probably will have many free time... too many...

Added!

For the record, I will run this game with the players we have if we don't get enough by Friday evening, but I'd much prefer to have more players.

@Ookla The Red, @Megasif, @BrightnessRadiant, @cloudjumper, @Sami, @manukos, @Drake Marshall, @ShaneysRus, @asterion137, @Rebecca, @A Budgie, @Ookla that Watches@phattemer, @livinglegend, @Doc12, @Ookla the Inquisitive, ya'll were or are in the LG that's got to be close to finished.  Any of you want to join in here?  Don't be concerned by not knowing the setting.  I'll be working on giving plenty of RP cues if you wish to RP, both about the planet/city, and about events that might happen.

Edited by Jondesu
Oops, sorry, Lemon

4 hours ago, Arinian said:

PSA

People are urged to stay away from the deep sand, reports show of a great snake-like sandling.

You know what? Sign me in as...hm...Chocolarzin.
I...can't come up with serious names.

Jon ,  I will have to decline your invitation with a heavy heart , iam back home and have exams coming up so I am trying to cut down pc time , plus I'll probably help with lg41

Thanks for the invite. Count me in. This seems like a fun game, I just won't be as active before Christmas as I will be after. I'll take suggestions on a name as well since I haven't read the source material yet.

1 hour ago, livinglegend said:

Thanks for the invite. Count me in. This seems like a fun game, I just won't be as active before Christmas as I will be after. I'll take suggestions on a name as well since I haven't read the source material yet.

People on Taldain tend to go with names which mimic their favourite sounds.

Grevilar is clearly the sound of a man passing a kidney stone.

Whereas S'nathar is the sound of children being eaten by a sandling with the satisfying pop of tendons and ligaments as their limbs are torn from their torso.

You my friend seem the sort who enjoys spitting out broken bloody teeth into tin pots. I name thou Kharaght.

Edited by Darkness_
*cough

3 minutes ago, Megasif said:

Right I'll join as Vatch Aut

Do I have to watch out for vatch aut? 

4 hours ago, manukos said:

Jon ,  I will have to decline your invitation with a heavy heart , iam back home and have exams coming up so I am trying to cut down pc time , plus I'll probably help with lg41

Well planned, and thanks for keeping all that in mind!  Good luck on your exams!

2 hours ago, livinglegend said:

How about Forik?  Randomly came up with it looking at the names on the White Sand page of the Coppermind, trying to be somewhat in line with the style of the names of Daysiders.

9 hours ago, A Budgie said:

You know what? Sign me in as...hm...Chocolarzin.
I...can't come up with serious names.

54 minutes ago, Megasif said:

Right I'll join as Vatch Aut

Added, and now we have enough players I won't hesitate to start it when signups end tomorrow.

Edited by Jondesu

16 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

I think you should get out.

Edited by Darkness_
Or vatch your tongue, or I'll pull it out.

13 hours ago, Darkness_ said:

I think you should get out.

On 21/12/2017 at 11:41 AM, Steeldancer said:

Vatch Aut...

...best advice I can give you about getting out.