Mid-Range Game 26: Sands of Lossand

Jondesu

43 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

So. Alv has a secret role that he needs to lynch a random player in order to win. Eh?

I highly doubt that. Alv just enjoys destroying darkness. He hasn't actually pushed the lynch outside of voting on Apophis, instead of voting on Arinian. Generally, when Alv votes, he will vote on the Player, not the character. (I think, too lazy to go actually double check this :P)

No one has died which is interesting, that means either our elims are going inactive, or are trying to hide somehow. If they don't attack it prevents us from scanning to clear players. They might try to start controlling the lynch, so we need to be warry of Bandwagons that don't have too much reason.

Remaining players:

1. Roadwalker as Silver Feather

2. Steeldancer as Steel

3. Devotary of Spontaneity as Erdon

4. Ornstein as Pizanca

5. Alvron as Ra

6. Droughtbringer as themself

7. Arinian as Apophis

8. livinglegend as Kharaght

Eight players is not a lot, and our activity has been down a lot recently. I will try to start generating more discussion, now.

@Ornstein hasn't posted since last Thursday, and we would really like to have you come back, so please come talk with us more :)

The rules:

All Black Sands player will be considered to have taken an action against the target, regardless of who submits the order. They win if they outnumber the Kors. The Kors will win if the Black Sands are completely eliminated from the game. The Black Sands will have a doc in which to plan and communicate. 

This means that we need to have a successful lynch either today or tomorrow. If we don't then we will end up losing. I would suggest that everyone looks back through the past cycles and tries to find someone to vote on within the next 9 hours, with their reasoning for doing so. This will give us 24 hours to discuss why we suspect each person, and hopefully decide who to lynch.
During lynching for the rest of the game please don't just vote on someone to clear yourself, only vote if you have evidence, and give us that evidence.

1 hour ago, Droughtbringer said:

I highly doubt that. Alv just enjoys destroying darkness. He hasn't actually pushed the lynch outside of voting on Apophis, instead of voting on Arinian. Generally, when Alv votes, he will vote on the Player, not the character. (I think, too lazy to go actually double check this :P)

No one has died which is interesting, that means either our elims are going inactive, or are trying to hide somehow. If they don't attack it prevents us from scanning to clear players. They might try to start controlling the lynch, so we need to be warry of Bandwagons that don't have too much reason.

Remaining players:

2. Steeldancer as Steel

4. Ornstein as Pizanca

5. Alvron as Ra

7. Arinian as Apophis

Eight players is not a lot, and our activity has been down a lot recently. I will try to start generating more discussion, now.

@Ornstein hasn't posted since last Thursday, and we would really like to have you come back, so please come talk with us more :)

The rules:

This means that we need to have a successful lynch either today or tomorrow. If we don't then we will end up losing. I would suggest that everyone looks back through the past cycles and tries to find someone to vote on within the next 9 hours, with their reasoning for doing so. This will give us 24 hours to discuss why we suspect each person, and hopefully decide who to lynch.
During lynching for the rest of the game please don't just vote on someone to clear yourself, only vote if you have evidence, and give us that evidence.

We started with 16 players balanced number for this is 3 elims, but we know that village have bodyguard+snoop so that means that we can add atleast 1 player to elims or powerful role(Black Market Arms). We killed 1 elim(Rand) so right now we have 2 or 3 elims, if we mislynch today and my guess about number(3) of elims is right(+bodyguard fails to protect villager this night) then well it's lose.

But elims done well their move puts us to decision... should we trust or not to Devotary's scans. If Devotary is elim and we trust his scans than well it's obviously not very good idea, so we can lynch him today to prove his scans, but that leads us to possibilty to lose game if he villager... and well I'm always failing in decisions like that one soo... We DOOMED!!!

Alv. (no I don't think that he elim just... ahh... who cares)

Edited by Arinian

2 hours ago, Ornstein said:

Ima Back!

Arinian

Why?

As I said we can not just vote based off of gut at this point, and you need to list your evidence. So if you are placing a vote, then please give us a reason why.

3 hours ago, Arinian said:

Alv. (no I don't think that he elim just... ahh... who cares)

Umh... Me. See above.

27 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

Why?

As I said we can not just vote based off of gut at this point, and you need to list your evidence. So if you are placing a vote, then please give us a reason why.

Umh... Me. See above.

Drought. I live in America, and in America I can do whatever I want. 

31 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

Umh... Me. See above.

I'm not gonna keep vote on Alv just voting on him for fun(for Alv's fun probably cause I don't get any fun from it), I just want to hear other people what we should do, lynch Devotary or someone else. Also Ornstein looks like really dumb elim or he just wants to ruin game for village I don't know(he really annoying me).

4 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Drought. I live in America, and in America I can do whatever I want. 

Please don't do this, if we make too many mistakes here then we end up losing the game. If you have a good reason to lynch me, then say it. Convince people, don't just toss your vote around please. All that this is accomplishing is a bit of a joke for you, and not actually helping us win the game, it is generating discussion on things that have already been addressed in two posts above.

3 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Also Ornstein looks like really dumb elim or he just wants to ruin game for village I don't know(he really annoying me).

Could you give examples of this?

16 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I also want to do Ornstein because hes an inactive, and he said "mesa", which is a quote from Jar Jar Binks, which is a lynchable offense. 

He said Ima not Mesa.  Your argument is invalid.  :P 

Mesa wonder if anyone has a gun and is willing to shoot Devotary.  I never intended to lynch them but to as I said "call for their death".  So if someone has a gun and is willing to shoot Devotary it will either clear Drought and myself or it will cause more chaos.

Any takers?

Guys! I have an idea! We can check Devotary's alignment without lynch:

Among the group is a Black Market Arms Dealer, who has trafficked in a few rare and highly value Guns.  Each Night cycle, they may give a gun to a single player, up to a maximum determined by the GM before the start of the game. Players who have a Gun in their possession may make a single kill with it during any Day or Night cycle by simply posting in the thread: “I have a gun and I am shooting [player name].” The targeted player must IMMEDIATELY stop post and participating, pending GM review.  Any player who makes a false gun claim will be killed immediately instead in retaliation, and their target will not die. Once the GM confirms the death, the dead players role and alignment will be revealed immediately.

If he don't have gun he can commit suicide by this way giving us information about his alignment and well for me it looks like we will have better chance to win(if Devotary will showed up as villager we will have 3 confirmed villagers(Alv, Drought, me(I'm surely confirmed :P)+Steeldancer(not fully cleared), of course if elims don't have guns... then we lose if they have guns.

So I see 3 possibilities:

1) We just trying to catch elim. (right now I think that one of elims is legend, Ornstein or Roadwalker)

2) Lynching Devotary and... I don't know... hoping that he elim or that elims don't have guns or that bodyguard will save someone.

3)Devotary's suicide.(+trying not to fail in catching elim).

So any other advices what we can\should do?

@Jondesu, would it be acceptable for me to commit suicide?

If it is, I am more than happy to die today. I scanned Roadwalker and spotted him taking no actions, which implies nothing about his alignment. If I die today, I believe that there are three elims left and that Arinian is not one of them. As long as everyone votes and there are no ties, you should have a 3/4 chance of lynching an elim if these assumptions are correct.

53 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

@Jondesu, would it be acceptable for me to commit suicide?

If it is, I am more than happy to die today. I scanned Roadwalker and spotted him taking no actions, which implies nothing about his alignment. If I die today, I believe that there are three elims left and that Arinian is not one of them. As long as everyone votes and there are no ties, you should have a 3/4 chance of lynching an elim if these assumptions are correct.

As I said I believe you even now, you shouldn't prove anything to me.

Both @Roadwalker and @livinglegend have been online during this cycle but haven't commented.  If either of you are evil then by all means stay away but if you are village, we could do with your vote/opinion.

Apophis, I shall over look your dark ways again in the hopes that we can remove the taint of the Kors.  But mark my words, Ra shall never surrender to the forces of Darkness.  :P 

Ornstein, you've escaped the lynch a couple of times but now it is your time.

18 hours ago, Arinian said:

Of what? Ways to annoy me? Sorry I don't understand your question.

1. Ima Back! Arinian

2. Fair enough. Arinian Straw

3. If anyone has a gun, we should just settle this

4. Thy words Have influenced my hand! Arinian

5. This is the best Argument I've ever seen in a SE game

6. No vote This cycle

7. Sorry i haven't posted. My Internets been weird

This is all of Ornsteins posts, in this game.

They lack substance, and I don't see much of a reason to lynch him.

That being said, we don't want to lynch Alv, or me, because we have been (maybe, probably) scanned.

2. Steeldancer as Steel

4. Ornstein as Pizanca

5. Alvron as Ra

7. Arinian as Apophis

I'm coloring this based off of my reads.

3, 5, 6, are my Very Village Reads.
2, 7, are my Slight Village Reads.
That leaves 1, 4, and 8 as my maybe elims. I don't have any real evidence as to them being elims, except for the fact that they are not giving me village vibes when almost everyone else is.

Since the lynch appears to already be going towards Ornstein I will join in with that.

@Ornstein If you villager you probably can just commit suicide(if you don't have gun), so we will be able to lynch real elim:

Among the group is a Black Market Arms Dealer, who has trafficked in a few rare and highly value Guns.  Each Night cycle, they may give a gun to a single player, up to a maximum determined by the GM before the start of the game. Players who have a Gun in their possession may make a single kill with it during any Day or Night cycle by simply posting in the thread: “I have a gun and I am shooting [player name].” The targeted player must IMMEDIATELY stop post and participating, pending GM review.  Any player who makes a false gun claim will be killed immediately instead in retaliation, and their target will not die. Once the GM confirms the death, the dead players role and alignment will be revealed immediately.

Edited by Arinian