COINS!!!

Farnsworth

So who got their coins? I got my 4, plus the ash blacked clip. Did anybody here get the near space coin? The letter from the canton of finance was awesome!

By the way, is this letter canon? Did a house lord actually try to analyze the allomantic properties of coins?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got mine today too! The letter is a nice surprise. 

9FE4529E-D1CB-434D-A165-99B03F151EF3.jpeg

Edit: So I’m glad you opened your letter because I didn’t want to break the awesome wax seal on mine so I tried reading it while it was still closed. Much easier reading yours lol

Edited by StormingTexan

21 hours ago, StormingTexan said:

Edit: So I’m glad you opened your letter because I didn’t want to break the awesome wax seal on mine so I tried reading it while it was still closed. Much easier reading yours lol

Break the seal? You would never have gotten away with reading a nobleman's mail that way! :P

15131221942041031511328.jpg

Edit: I just noticed that the symbol on the seal is the same size as the one on the boxing. Bad move Canton, now anyone with a file and a boxing can take the edges off and have their own ministry seal :P

Edit again: This picture is the ash blackened clip after running through my tumbler for about 20 minutes. I really like how it came out, I wish my camera didn't suck so bad though.

sketch-1513126996649.png

Edited by Ookla the Cow

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

VERY impressed by your coin manipulation skills, Metalic One!

:P Thanks. Turns out it's not that hard to learn, just takes a lot of practice and a lot of dropped coins.

It's a very nice way of fidgeting once you can do it though. I bought that boxing specifically for that purpose.

• Chaos locked this topic