[OB] What Order Are You?

Blazenella

Hey! Just curious what order you guys would be and why.

I would personally probably be a Willshaper. Adventurous and Resolute both apply very well to me. I am determined and love to explore. I have a greenbelt behind my house and I will go in there and just look around. In general I just love discovery. From finding something cool in nature, to new information. I'm very determined, and if I put my mind to something I wont stop until it's done.

So, tell me which you'd be.

Edited by Ookla the Variable

I'm a Dustbringer, my intentions are often misunderstood which can lead to conflict and as a consequence a negative reputation in some parts. That being said, once they get to know me people come to realise that their assumptions don't line up and I'm not a complete wanker.  

Edited by eshu

I have no idea. Sometime before the release of Oathbringer I took a test which told me I was a Skybreaker, but it was only a relatively low correlation with my answers and I highly doubt it myself, as I cannot stand it when laws interfere with what is right or good. I was just thinking about it this morning and I figured, yes I'd be a Skybreaker, but only if I was the one writing the law. Otherwise... I don't know. Maybe a Truthwatcher? I'm pretty alike to Renarin, I think (not to mention a pretty similar name). Or maybe an Elsecaller, though I'm more about applicating known knowledge than neccisarily figuring out stuff on my own. I'm also stubborn though.

Eh, I don't know. Maybe I should just go find a perpendicularity somewhere and then travel to Roshar and see if I can attract a spren.

I feel an unbiased preference for the Windrunners simply because we've seen so much of their Ideals. The urge to protect is admirable, and I'd like to think universal. Because of the Leadership aspect, I don't think that's me though.

I have strong empathy for Edgedancers, in that they seek to be recognise those without representation (even if its more reactive, and less proactive than 'protect those who cannot protect themselves' for my liking). Even then though, it may be because I actually know what their Ideals are. 

If what we´ve seen of the first generation KR (Kaladin, Shallan, Jasnah etc.) is any indication to what characters are wanted in the different orders i can absolutly rule out Elsecallers (since i don´t beliece in their absolut pragmatism) and Skybreaker (since i believe no code/law can always be aplied regardless of the situation). Lightweaver are also out, since i´m no artist and aren´t even interested in any of form of artistic expression, and i would be a terrible Bondsmith since i don´t like being in charge. Besides those i find the goals of most orders admirable but i can´t see myself in them.

I like to think i could fit in with the Stonewardens, stubborn and refusing to give up, they seem like the manifestation of hope to me (i wouldn´t be surprised if their 5th ideal is "I am Hope").

This is a great question I first I thought skybreaker because I've been in law enforcement for the past 11 years but I always feel like I agree with the Oaths and ideals of the windrunner one of my favorite things about being a police officer is helping people that can't help themselves or protect people that can protect themselves  so I'm going to say I'd east end up next  to Kaladin when it's all said and done probley bleeding all over the place running out of Stormlight because I didn't think things through and just wouldn't barging into the action. 

Edited by bdoble97

I'd probably be a Lightweaver. I can lie to myself a lot of the time, and I'm very artistic because I love to make music. I'd prefer to be a Stoneward or Edgedancer based on powers alone, but I'd probably fit the Lightweavers better.

33 minutes ago, Michael Portz said:

Just in case you are NOT being ironic: 

That's not developed by Brandon tbh...

I do kinda think it's been updated with Oathbringer though, I've taken it before OB's release, but there are new questions and I also got a very different result.

Edited by Ookla the Leyspren