Which Shard would you take up?

ShardofThought

Question

My first choice would be roughly the same as Zennix's. But if I had to chose, I'd go with Honor. Not wholly because of the intent, but also because of the world and system that Honor and Cultivation created. I'd try my best not to die, though. 

9 hours ago, Agent34 said:

Shards are pieces of Adonalsium. You can't really be a piece of yourself.

What if Adonalsium wasn't the first power, but was itself a shard to an even greater power. That would then mean that the cosmere as we know it is about to be turned upside down and that I could be Adonalsium...

*looks at display picture* Yup, still Preservation

#Lerasfeels

More than that though  not only would I choose Preservation if I had a choice, I think it's the only one I would have enough of a connection to, in order for me to Ascend

Cultivation is a... medium range second

Edited by Honorless

On 12/9/2017 at 4:27 PM, Betrail said:

The one i hope i am more aligned with is honor, but the one i probably would be more aligned with

Hide contents

Unualakie, god of mischief and travel :D

are you trying to go for Lunu'anaki? 

Ambition or Autonomy... If it were an option to somehow merge them I'd do that. What would that shard be called? Free Will?

On 10/25/2019 at 9:46 AM, GoWibble said:

are you trying to go for Lunu'anaki? 

Hey now... everyone knows I'm not a shard ;)

Guest Lifeblesser

Endowment or Cultivation. 

I feel like shards such as Honor,Odium, Ambition, ruin, preservation, autonomy and Dominion are all to goal oriented or to "Limited" by the Intent of their Shard.

Endowment and Cultivation though.

Endowment is about giving

We don't know much of Endowment but she hasn't tried to destroy or enslave her planet yet and she's constantly giving away pieces of her power in the form of Breath and Divine Breath.

There's a WoB that says that Endowment is capable of "Smiting" anyone holding breath. And yet I don't know of any cases of that happening ROFL

Cultivation is about growing things. Cultivation would be able to "prune" something in order to further it's growth. That involves both destruction and creation.

These kinds of shards seem to me like they're a little more open to what they can do with they're power.

I feel like these shards would have the least "bad" effect on the personalities of the Vessels over time

And both of them seem to have great Future Vision;)

Definitely Cultivation for the fact that Cultivation is powerful and able to hold her own against Oduim on Roshar.And also, I would be driven towards cultivating my power as much as possible. Or maybe I'll take stab in the dark and be a Shard who I have no idea what it's Intent is and see what happens.