Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darth Kholin

Hemalurgic Spike Surplus Sale!

10 posts in this topic

A recently found supply of metals, located inside a mountain on Roshar, provides a large, cheap supply of hemalurgic spikes, thanks to our expert Soulcasters here at Garmoniya Industries. Instructed in the arts of Soulcasting, and aided by the large supplies of metal, our Soulcasters produce large quantities of Atium, Gold, Brass, Bronze, Iron, Steel, Tin, Pewter, and pretty much every other Hemalurgic metal you can think of. They are also proficient in producing lerasium (imagine what that would do to places...). Spikes can be bought in bulk with a quality guarantee! Just agree to meet us in a secret location to arrange the details. Please, no bodyguards or soldiers! Also, kindly refrain from telling anybody that you're going to meet a stranger alone, unarmed, and in the middle of the dark (I did mention that, right?). Go to Urithiru, and take the third exit to the right. Thank you, and come again to Garmoniya Industries!

Hey, just letting you know that you should market these to the DA, it seems to me that you've got some quality spikes. I bet you could even sell them for quite a mark-up given how many they need for their cookies. 

Personally I'm all good on spikes right now.

Do you do long-distance bulk shipping? My company is fully willing to pay for the blood required in the shipping, as well as insurance for any fatalities that may occur during shipping, as my store is on First of the Sun.

Long distance, bulk shipping? Sure. What types? How much?

I was hoping for 3,000 large electrium spikes, 2,000 small atium ones, and 32 steel. 

Are your alloys pure? Somehow, I doubt that you could soulcast exact percentages of metals, given that even Jasnah has problems with precision soulcasting.

So, uh, while this thread is interesting (I want to be in) we try to avoid necroing threads around here

Posted (edited)

Hey, guys, I was wondering if I could get a special offer. Would it be within your ability to soulcast a small quantity of Bavadinium (Trellium) for me? I won't tell Harmony, you can trust me on that.

Edited by HarmonyFanboy

Working as an unofficial satellite agent of the DA, i would like to purchase many, many, hemalurgic spikes. We are running a bit low for baked goods.