White Sand volume 2 format

Stromblessed

Any idea if we might be able to get an unofficial prose version of Whitesand Vol.2 ? 

I understand Brandon intends to have it released as more GNs but I personally hated the first GN and and had trouble going through with it to the end even though I had already read the prose version. I liked the prose story much better too though the changes weren't that big. I would really like to read the rest of the story as prose too. 

The prose version of Whitesand remains  my favourite Cosmere book right along with the SA and the GN really put me off .

I know quite a lot of other people have problems with the GN too so is there anyway we may convince Brandon to maybe release a prose version of the whole Whitesand story in the future instead of Graphic novels ?

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Conflusled said:

Oh. I know you for sure can't get one right now, but the future is unclear. We just don't know.

But is there a way we can affect it? We know Brandon listens to his readers reviews so maybe we could let him know we would like it as prose instead ?(assuming other people feel the same way I do . I have seem similar views expressed on this topic here)

Brandon knows that many, many people would prefer it as prose. From what I understand, his stance on the matter is to see how the GN sells and go from there. If he does decide to rerelease Vol. 1 as prose, and keep going with Vol. 2 and Vol. 3, it won't be for many years. I don't even think he's written Vol. 2 or 3, just an outline. I could be wrong on that though.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Conflusled said:

Brandon knows that many, many people would prefer it as prose. From what I understand, his stance on the matter is to see how the GN sells and go from there. If he does decide to rerelease Vol. 1 as prose, and keep going with Vol. 2 and Vol. 3, it won't be for many years. I don't even think he's written Vol. 2 or 3, just an outline. I could be wrong on that though.

The problem with his current stance imo is that people who haven't read the prose version (and most people haven't because it's not known or because it's not canon or some other reason) will not know how much better it is than the GN version so obviously the GN sales is gonna be good since it's the only commercially available version. Quite depressing sigh.