Uhh...Hi...

Wind's Pleasure

Hello guys and girls,

My name is Amelia, Millie, for those of you who don't wanna bother remembering that. I've read quite a few books in the Cosmere and spend a lot of time in the Coppermind. I've read Warbreaker, All the Stormlight Archives, Elantris, Mistborn Series, and a bunch of other's written by Sanderson that aren't in the Cosmere. My favorite is Stormlight Archives and I'm a light eyes which is fun and stuff..... so yeah..... please welcome me? ^_^

22 minutes ago, Shard Traveler said:

Hello guys and girls,

My name is Amelia, Millie, for those of you who don't wanna bother remembering that. I've read quite a few books in the Cosmere and spend a lot of time in the Coppermind. I've read Warbreaker, All the Stormlight Archives, Elantris, Mistborn Series, and a bunch of other's written by Sanderson that aren't in the Cosmere. My favorite is Stormlight Archives and I'm a light eyes which is fun and stuff..... so yeah..... please welcome me? ^_^

Watch out for cookies to come, I took a cookie and it was laced with a hemalurgic spike. And now, although I have feruchemical healing from my golden cookie spike,  I can't heal myself of this corrupted investiture. Oh Harmony! 

So choose your cookies carefully friend. Light eyes or no, the bakeries have no discrimination. Welcome to the cosmere fandom, officially, but realize that, although wonderful, it can be a rather dangerous place...

tata for now, I have to go elsewhere to find something that will hear my oaths, maybe one day I shall be rid of this terrible spike!

Welcome @Million Storms! Have an upvote, and happy reading!

P.S. I would second @Cephandrius Everstorm's caution about the cookies. And as for @Ookla the Noble, I've seen him lurking around the hemalurgically free bakery, so he's probably pretty trustworthy. But be wary of anyone who offers cookies, or any baked goods for that matter. :ph34r:

Edit: If you're looking for some quick upvotes, have a taste for danger, and can withstand the temptation, there are plenty of people looking for spies to do some work in the Dark Alley , specifically the Bakery.

Edited by Master OoklaJack

Welcome to the 17th shard @Million Storms, I Normally would try to offer your a cookie at this point, but they appear to have brought you into their grasp. Just know that if you ever want to advance science, come join the Dark Alley. Also a quick word of warning, posting multiple times in a row, like you did before, is considered bad here, so try to avoid it in the future. If you have more information to add, just edit your first post.

Also @Cephandrius Everstorm, I will have you know that non of our spikes cookies, have corrupted investiture, all of it is 100% natural and meets the IFA, Invested Food Administration, requirements. What do you think we are, giving out Nightblood to random people? Also, we are not 100% sure about this, but we are pretty sure that Harmony is on our side, so saying things like, "oh Harmony!" isn't likely to help you.

@Million Storms Hey, welcome to the Shard! Have a spiked delicious cookie and a free upvote!

Spoiler

cookie.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark Alley™ claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie.

I'm glad to welcome you to the Shard, I hope you enjoy your stay! (Also, as a note, please refrain posting more than once in a row. There's an edit button for a reason. And you can tag someone in a post by using @ and their username, like this: @Million Storms)