Not even a week left!

Can anyone else see... anticipationspren... forming all around them...?

Edit: This is aimed at those whom have not yet recieved a copy of the book. Some of you, I do realize, are lucky and are probably seeing victoryspren, joyspren, et cetera, after having received a copy of the book already.

Edited by Stroniax

I see spren. This is a result of a protracted disease relating to anticipation of a book. They dance around my skull with a sound like silver bells, and sometimes I try to bat them from the air. Needless to say, I am considered quite mad.

Are you sure those aren't the stars that spin around the head of confused people in cartoons? :P

On a COMPLETRLY un WoR related question- If its negative anticipation are there still anticipationspren? Or does it then become trepidationspren?

I'm already seeing Despairspren....

they're like huge white balls with large black cores, like floating staring eyes....

Don't you talk about those! I'm anxious enough as it is! If my early copy doesn't go into delivery really soon, that means that the local post stormed it and it'll sit less than 15 minutes from my home over the weekend with no way for me to pick it up! (They don't hand out anything at the hub, for obvious reasons).

I'm really excited. I had planned an exodus to my city's bookstores in hopes that I can find an early release, but I tried that last time with AMoL, and I got nothing but sores for my troubles. So, I'm not doing that this time. I now eagerly awaits the almighty mailman to deliver it to my doorsteps!

I won't be able to read the book until easter, and I am thus surrounded by awwthissucksspren.

Starting from march 5, I will see spoilerspren everytime I'll visit this forum.

Then, when I'll finally be able to read it... is there a finallyspren?

Why don't you get the ebook?

I won't be able to read the book until easter, and I am thus surrounded by awwthissucksspren.

Starting from march 5, I will see spoilerspren everytime I'll visit this forum.

Then, when I'll finally be able to read it... is there a finallyspren?

Gloryspren :)

• Chaos locked this topic