Meddling in the cosmere!

It is I, a man of mystery a man of many names, time-filled with timelessness, worldhopper, denier of deity, theif of air, light, metal and so much more and if you are looking for me closely I may already be there.

Hello cosmere friends! Ever since reading Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" and Brandon's amazing concluding 3 novels in that series (of which the first 3 and the last 3 books are my favourite) I delved into Brandon's world first and foremost with Warbreaker. Vasher, Vivenna, nightblood and lightsong (my favourite character, the lazy deity with a crisis of faith in... himself) drew me in to the cosmere grinning and hungry for more. From there I went to Elantris, and then mistborn (how epic!) and then finally the Way of Kings (which absolutely floored me in its brilliance and worldbuilding and characters). 

I recently joined 17th shard to follow all the awesome theories and reactions post Oathbringer. Thank you for allowing me to nerd out wit you lovely people!

Sincerely, Joseph AR (Cephandrius Everstorm)

Edited by Cephandrius Everstorm

But do they "spike" their cookies with a hemalurgic spike? If so, that sounds like a cookie I would like to bite into! And they also gave me an upvote :) I take their invested cookie with glee! 

Edited by Cephandrius Everstorm

15 minutes ago, Cephandrius Everstorm said:

But do they "spike" their cookies with a hemalurgic spike? If so, that sounds like a cookie I would like to bite into! And they also gave me an upvote :) I take their invested cookie with glee!

Welcome to the Dark Alley my friend. You have just opened the door to near limitless opportunity and knowledge, and spikes cookies!