Quickbronze

Shouldn't we add Coppermind pages for each of the ten Surges?

7 posts in this topic

It just seems like they are major enough elements to deserve their own pages, not just mentions on other pages. I would do it myself, but I don't have an account.

Instead of having separate pages, we have a pretty thorough list of surges on the Surgebinding page. We've also added redirects to make finding them easier. Hope that helps!

We are going to move Surge info to the Surge page off of Surgebinding. I don't think there's enough to have a page on each Surge yet.

Chaos, can I just say that I think we now know enough about several individual Surges to  begin categorizing them individually?  (Just my opinion, concurring with my posted predecessor; I certainly won't take any action without admin approval.)

Edited by Synth
Definitive explanation

4 minutes ago, Synth said:

Chaos, can I just say that I think we now know enough about several individual Surges to  begin categorizing them individually?  (Just my opinion, concurring with my posted predecessor; I certainly won't take any action without admin approval.)

I think moving the Surge info off of Surgebinding onto the Surge page, for now, is sufficient, and maybe in the future, when we see how other magics interact with Surges, we might move them onto their own page. 

Um ... what about representing individual Surges in each their full disclosure on the pages of each their Surgebinders/Knights Radiant?  (Curse me if I'm way too late to this discussion; I'm just not here much and am reading this now.)