General Open Role-Play

GeneralHZRD

"Ok, well um... don't freak out but, you are, not... on Roshar anymore. In fact, you're quite far away from it. On a planet called Scadrial, you came here through the cognitive realm, though how you got into there I don't know."

I won't be active for a little while, a little over an hour or so, so don't blow anything up while I'm gone. I'm looking at you Rend. :)

Edited by Ookla The Idiot

Eighth nodded, “It’s a lot to take in,” he looked around the room, “how about we stay here tonight. It’ll let you rest and recover.”

see y’all tomorrow hopefully. :) Also did anyone else notice this topic went from 1 post to 132 in 24 hours? A good days work I think.

Edited by Ookla The Idiot

"Well, I would assume it has something to do with his connection, but this is uncharted territory, to my knowledge without heavily using hemalurgy, its not possible to remove a nahel bond from the planet. That will have to wait till tomorrow, I will be spending the night somewhere else. I dislike cognitive shadows trying to take over my body, lets go Rend" Louik walks out of the Banquet hall and out of the estate.

Should we assume that the in game night is over? Next person can choose what time it is. Louik will meet y'all at the bridge at sundown.

"I Thought we were all speaking Alethi" Harthan said, still shakily, "I don't really remember." He searches himself, and to his surprise, finds a medallion around his neck, hidden in between his clothing.

Hold on before passing nighttime, if anyone would like to add any more comments to this.

I'll play some character. just tell me everything I need to say. I only have knowledge of the first 2 Stormlight books xD

don't worry, I'm planning to read more of Brandon's books.

But it has been useful for my character here so far, makes it more genuine lol

Edited by Benjamin_Stormblessed