General Open Role-Play

GeneralHZRD

Harthan Didn't understand, suddenly he couldn't hear anything. The others had clearly noticed him, which had sent a surge of panic through him, but then when he hadn't moved they had continued their conversation as though he wasn't there. This was strange. 

One man turned and seemed to be addressing him

"Hey!" he shouted. but he couldn't even hear his own voice.

Edited by Benjamin_Stormblessed

Where was Swing? Harthan thought. That spren was always so literal. He'd told him to hide from these people. and now he was likely far away.

Now he realized that he was frozen in place and couldn't move. why did it feel like something was trying to control him?

The other men seemed to be worried about something, but Harthan didn't really have time to think about that, it felt as if a war was happening inside his body, no, his very soul. he wanted to cry out in agony, but couldn't find the strength.

He called out in his mind for Swing. hoping against hope that maybe somehow he would return.

He felt as if he was slipping into the back of his brain, like something else was taking over.

Just as he thought he was going to lose control of his own body, Swing materialized in his hand in the form of a 6-foot crystalline blade.

Suddenly it was as though some force was dispelled from his body, driven away by his bond with the spren.

Yeah, I'm doubting that There was very much stuff in there that was accurate to any Cosmere Canon?

So, i'm not sure why summoning my blade dispelled the cognitive shadows. maybe has something to do with my spren? (honorspren to be precise)

"I'm Harthan. And I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just happened to be here when Eighth over here showed up."

He dismisses his blade

"Hey" he says turning to Carola, "Aren't you that relative of Adolin's Betrothed? 

"Errr.. well me and My spren were secretly training down in the chasms... and then He's goin' on about something to do with the cognitive realm, and then I was like fallin' int his sea of orbs until suddenly someone comes along and makes a solid structure, and then tells me to walk a certain direction. After that it's all.. fuzzy. then I suddenly find myself here, or rather, a good day's walk that way" he points south "I saw what looked like a town in the distance, but when I got here, it was just a bunch of empty buildings. so I holed up for the night in that house across the way, then this morning I decided to have a poke around, and then You people showed up, so I hid in that there corner" he points to the darkest corner for dramatic effect.

So basically, some unknown Worldhopper sent me here.

Also how am I doing playing the part of a cluleess Rosharian?

I have after all, only read Stormlight so far lol