8 posts in this topic

Happy Oathbringer day, Lets not ruin anyone elses by spoiling the book for the people that may not read as quickly as you, or that may not be as fortunate to have obtained the book on the first day. I love you all my Bridge 4 Bretheren. Happy Reading.

So excited! getting the book tomorrow straight after my second last exam! Read a few spoiler-free reviews, and boy am I pumped!

Happy Oathbringer day!

Am already busy theorizing as one of the lucky people that got the book early! Sure am gonna start a reread before the year is over, as soon as I've finished reading other Cosmere stuff.

Sadly I have to wait until I pick up Arcanum Unbound tomorrow but I'm downloading OB as we speak. Pre ordered it MONTHS ago on Audible. Going to get Edgedancer knocked out, then Secret History skip all the rest of the stuff unless anything pertains to Cosmere or S.A.

I feel like death. Iäm probably not gonna get it to my house until the 16th (screw you sweden)

*Hugs everyone who consents*

It’s really sad. I live in Mexico, so it’s going to be a while until I go to the USA again.