So, you convinced me to be an editor of the Coppermind ...

Synth

I'm actually a somewhat reluctant member ... for various reasons.  But, I'm here now and want to make an impact.  I'm a big time editor and will have far more a presence on the Coppermind in the long run than I'll have on-site.  (I'll admit right now that I'm much more a lurker than a contributor.)  Still, I do want to know what's going on with all of you, but I'll not be engaging with all of you much of the time.  Please don't take this as an affront; I'm just kind-of inept at interpersonal communication much of the time.  I'm hopeful you'll indulge me.  Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Synth said:

I'm actually a somewhat reluctant member ... for various reasons.  But, I'm here now and want to make an impact.  I'm a big time editor and will have far more a presence on the Coppermind in the long run than I'll have on-site.  (I'll admit right now that I'm much more a lurker than a contributor.)  Still, I do want to know what's going on with all of you, but I'll not be engaging with all of you much of the time.  Please don't take this as an affront; I'm just kind-of inept at interpersonal communication much of the time.  I'm hopeful you'll indulge me.  Thank you.

Hi Synth!

Why are you a reluctant member? 

Glad to have you on the Coppermind :D

20 minutes ago, Synth said:

Because I'm far more a scholar than I am a theorist.  I want to know the truth.  I am so excited for the WoB addition to the site!

Yeah! Arcanum is super sweet. It's a game changer.

Now we just have to get the Coppermind up-to-date! So much to do. 

I'm with you on this, Chaos, which is why I'm still probing WoR.  I just found something tonight that I didn't remember from my first two reads! It has to do with Navani, Dalinar, and Shallan and late chapters within the novel.

'Raises hands into the air and breathes a heavy sigh.'  Such is my life; the books are far more engaging.

Edited by Synth
Image unresolved

10 hours ago, Argent said:

Let's avoid double and triple posting - you can edit your previous post instead (there is a button in the bottom left) :)

Argent,

As I said previously, I'm new here.  I'm not yet completely familiar with the site.  I have a skill set that I'm very much interested in employing on-site, however.  Mostly, I'll be supplying the Coppermind with information.  I hope you'll welcome me nonetheless.  Thanks.

Synth

16 minutes ago, Synth said:

Argent,

As I said previously, I'm new here.  I'm not yet completely familiar with the site.  I have a skill set that I'm very much interested in employing on-site, however.  Mostly, I'll be supplying the Coppermind with information.  I hope you'll welcome me nonetheless.  Thanks.

Synth

I know, it's alright. I am not berating you, just making sure it doesn't happen in the future :)