[OB] TOMORROW!!!!!

bdoble97

6 hours ago, bdoble97 said:

I hope you know how much you not a Montreal  Canadian fan hahaha. Myself being from Boston I'm a huge Bruins fan but I can put that aside for now . 

Love that no matter where I go - even if it's a Brandon Sanderson fan forum - there's some hockey chirping going on. I'm a Senators fan! :P 

The time of the holy scripture is nigh. 

Off days switched. Check. 

Redbull. Check. 

My body weight in Cheeze It's and Chex Mix. Check. 

Notepad. Check. 

Fiance on a work trip. Check. 

Open tabs for Coppermind and 17th Shard. Check. 

My dog for minor and sporadic cuddles due to the inevitable emotional trauma. Check.  

I'll see you all tomorrow, pals. It's finally here.  

Edited by Kered

Well I was hoping my wife's going to surprise me with the book seeing how some people have been saying they have gotten at their house via Amazon Prime pre-order but she didn't surprise me........ but have any of you seen this parshendie fan art and my try

19535254_457112507987170_5321113404822257664_n.jpg

20171113_145827.jpg

Edited by bdoble97

Amazon still hasn't shipped my book yet and something came up at work which I absolutely need to take care of :( Bottom line is, if the book doesn't get there tomorrow, then I won't be able to go get it myself at the store. Chances are I won't start reading before Wednesday and well yeah, I will not be taking time off from work to read it, so it'll be weeks...

As such, if someone is looking for me, I'll be reading the book... I will only log in to post impressions after each part, but I should be relatively absent for the time it takes me to read the book.

3 hours ago, WhiteLeeopard said:

If it doesn't appear on my kindle at midnight I will be upset. It would be the first book ever to not do that. Of course its probably the biggest, most anticipated book I've bought on release day since I have the kindle.

If mine doesn't appear at midnight, I'm setting it on fire. (Insert Kindle Fire joke here.)

Preordered it via Amazon. I read the preview chapters, just hoping I’ll get the book on time. Part of the reason I read the preview chapters was so we could stagger reading between me and my identical twin, but we’ll have to share by the time I get halfway through anyways.

Man i feel like it is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas Day! I can't wait to get home and keep checking to see if it downloaded to my Nook. 

Everyone have a great time reading Oathbringer. Like many of you I won't be on until after i finish reading the book. Have fun and Enjoy. Oh and thank you to Mr. Sanderson for giving us something to get excited about like we are kids! :D

FINALLY. Amazon has shipped the book. Now the question is, when will it get here? Either way, skipping sleep and/or work is not an option, so it will take me a few weeks to get through this brick. By the time I am done I hope not all good discussion will be over :ph34r:

9 hours ago, IntentAwesome said:

I just checked the shipping status of my book. It shipped on Saturday from Phoenix ( I live in Utah, Phoenix is really close, yay!), but it now has arrived in Kentucky (not so close, in fact much farther away). WHAT?!?!?! WHY!?! :o

I FEEL!!! I preordered from Amazon and during school I'm gonna watch that Damnation bar say delivered or I'm one of the 10 fools

Edited by Blazenella