[OB] kindle vesrion availability?

djammmer

14 minutes ago, Starke777 said:

No kindle love for those of us on EST in Canada...resyncing my kindle every 5 seconds. My credit card hasn't even been charged yet. Last time I preorder a book with Amazon...sigh.

That's my situation. I'm from Canada so my store is synched to that. The Australian store doesn't even have the ebook for it.

I'm talking to Amazon customer service about it right now.

Service Transcript:

Her: Upon checking on the website the book will be released within this day, I will set up a personal follow up on you to make sure that you will receive the book today. ‎6‎:‎10‎:‎15‎ ‎PM
Me: thanks. Any idea on what time these things usually happen? ‎6‎:‎10‎:‎44‎ ‎PM

Me: I'm kind of scheduling my day around this haha ‎6‎:‎10‎:‎51‎ ‎PM

Her: No worries, It will be deliver within the day. Please make sure that your device is connected wirelessly to make sure that It will download automatically.

Me: Within the day in which time zone? Is this like within the next 22 hours? ‎6‎:‎14‎:‎38‎ ‎PM

Me: I'm not actually in EST, so it would help :)‎6‎:‎14‎:‎53‎ ‎PM

Her: I can't provide an exact time but rest assured that It will deliver before the day ends.

Edited by Darkness

Wow, that WAS super helpful...lol. While I'm happy for all the fans out there who are reading our new favorite book, I wanna be one of those lucky people...lol. I preordered in February, I'm an Amazon Prime member, where's my love? My order page says it'l be available by 8pm and I don' even have the option to cancel my order.

1 minute ago, Starke777 said:

Wow, that WAS super helpful...lol. While I'm happy for all the fans out there who are reading our new favorite book, I wanna be one of those lucky people...lol. I preordered in February, I'm an Amazon Prime member, where's my love? My order page says it'l be available by 8pm and I don' even have the option to cancel my order.

Ouch. Ya I pre-ordered mine back in July. Looking online I found a guy that says his amazon.ca Kindle order a few years back was processed at 2:05am CST on the release date. That would be 35 minutes from now if the same thing applies here. Haha apparently I'm desperate if I'm looking that far abroad.

Hopefully that'll be the case. I hate being a complainer, but I planned VACATION time off work more than a year in advance. Words of Radiance, I had that one loaded at 12am EST for release. I really thought this'd be the same. Well, happy waiting all! Thanks for the info Darkness!

On 11/14/2017 at 1:01 AM, Starke777 said:

No kindle love for those of us on EST in Canada...resyncing my kindle every 5 seconds. My credit card hasn't even been charged yet. Last time I preorder a book with Amazon...sigh.

I pre ordered the hard copy on Amazon, and there was a mail mixup, so I had to get the kindle version to read it

• Chaos locked this topic