10 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

*Ahem*

I read the opposite. I read bussing, and this is exactly the hoped-for result of bussing someone d1.

logical me: There's no way someone would bus a fellow elim D1 to the point of death...

me with better memory:*ahem*.

logical me: shut up, MR 25 doesn't count.

---

Anyway, I've gone over the votes from yesterday again, and it started with Phattemer breaking the tie against Roadwalker. Alvron then first brought Asterion into the tie-business, and then Drake, which would suggest that he wasn't trying to protect drake. If he was trying to protect someone, it would probably be roadwalker, but he kept him in the tie mix as well, so that's not extremely likely. Overall, I'm inclined to read Alvron's votes at the end of D1 as NAI now that I've looked over it properly again.

edit: I'm going camping from the 24th to the 26th. This means that apart from the very start of D2 and the end of N2, I won't be active at all next cycle.

Edited by randuir

52 minutes ago, randuir said:

logical me: There's no way someone would bus a fellow elim D1 to the point of death...

me with better memory:*ahem*.

logical me: shut up, MR 25 doesn't count.

In all seriousness, though, I highly doubt that was a bus. It might make some sense to bus an inactive player, especially in a normal game, but in a game with the Skaa favor mechanism to get them to win, bussing an active player is something I’m almost certain wouldn’t be pulled. We’re drake a village player, I’d say it’s NAI since bandwagoning can help in terms of favor, but the fact that he bandwagoned onto an eliminator suggests strongly that he wasn’t on the Elim team.

Paranoid!Bugsy is saying to remain suspicious of Alv, especially since if it were a bus, Alv is one of the few players I could see pulling an unconventional move like that. That said, logical!Bugsy agrees with the assessment that it’s NAI

4 hours ago, Straw said:

I would recommend that players not reveal their role in the doc, and instead add a new player with their role being their name, and a different color. For example, if I was a steel misting, I'd put my name down as "Straw," but I would put my name down as "Steel Misting." 

I really like this suggestion, and I have something of a village read on you for making it. Helping village coordination while at the same time denying information to the eliminators? You’re one of the more cleared players right now in my book. Of course, there remains the possibility that this was something already happening in your house doc (or another) and you merely posted it to seem more village. I doubt that’s the case, but I’m nowhere near hard clearing you :P 

At the same time, though, I disagree that we should stop with the lynch. The sheer mass of the village is what allows us to succeed; we can weather losses of players while we gain information, and use that information to kill the Skaa. Choosing at random won’t let us win, but it will help us identify the voting patterns that will. 

As the sun set and Belmark Entrone was dealt swift justice, Joxter felt a surge of relief as it was proclaimed that Belmark was one of the sneaky Skaa that had infiltrated the Noble Houses.

“Haha.  Never fear for Joxter the Mighty is here!  Not only do I already have the evil Skaa on the run but I have, with the help of some fine upstanding locals, taken down one of their leaders.  Even now the remaining evildoers quake in their boots for they know that they cannot hide from Joxter the Mighty.”

But of course, the great Joxter was once more ignored by the gathered crowd.

No matter. They will soon be singing my praises once I single handedly take down the rest. After all, I’m

♪♫♪
Joxter the Mighty
he's very shiny.
Everyone admires him.
He's so handsome, it's a sin.
He's every man's trustee.
And every woman's fantasy.
Plus, he's good with company.
It's Joxter, 
Joxter the Mighty!
♪♫♪

Joxters voice rang throughout the hall.  

As he finished a verse he felt a tugging on his faulds.  Looking down he saw a child beside him looking up with large eyes with tears beginning to form in the corners and a quivering lower lip.

Looking around and seeing no one else paying Joxter any attention, he knelt down next to the kid.

"What's wrong little one?"

@ShaneysRus

6 hours ago, phattemer said:

This is a good start, and I’d like Alv to explain more why exactly he  wanted a tie vote- to find out what would happen doesn’t feel like a true explanation. 

Why wouldn't I want a tie.  I love ties, I'm against first round lynches and I love a mystery.  When Drought PAFOed what happens in a tied lynch, I just had to find out.  It's who I am.

5 hours ago, Bugsy6912 said:

Agreed. Alv is cognizant enough of a player to realize that a tie vote would be very likely to be manipulated. That he pushed for it anyways seems suspicious to me

Really?  Vote manipulation is rarely used in a first day lynch and even rarer in a faction game.

1 hour ago, Bugsy6912 said:

From what I know of Alv, him trying to obtain a tie fits well with his playstyle and would be NAI. That said, I’m not confident that’s what he was actually trying to do. I doubt Alv would forget to account for vote manipulation, especially in a game we can assume would be rather heavy with it.

On thinking about this issue further, I suppose it’s possible that he was trying to protect someone other than Drake, or if he were protecting Drake it’s possible that it was because they were housemates, rather than co conspirators. I’d agree that it’s NAI overall, although my gut wants to say it’s suspicious. I’ll be keeping a closer eye on him, and plan on looking over the chain of votes more closely when I get the time

As pointed out above, vote manipulation is not often used in a first day lynch but when it is, it reveals quite a bit of information.  I did not forget to account for it.  The whole reason I tied the vote after Phatt broke it was to disrupt any last minute manipulations.  I could've waited until the last minute to tie it up but instead I did it with 15 minutes to spare.  Why do you think that is?  :P  

Please, if you haven't learnt by now, I'll spell it out for you.  I don't protect.  I am more than willing to let my housemates/teammates/elims/whatever burn.  Heck, I'll even string myself up if it looks to be fun.  As long as I'm having fun, it matters not who is lynched.  And that last minute vote surge was heaps of fun.

@Bugsy6912 actually, the using anonymous names for roles idea originated in my house doc, but I thought it would be a good idea to make sure the idea was well known, as it seems like it could benefit the village. Also, assuming that there is one Skaa player in every house, except for once house, which would have two Skaa in it. Therefore, if the Skaa distribution is like that, there is a 1/4 chance that everyone in Drake's house is soft-cleared. It also appears that houses are not shown upon death. This furthers my earlier point that we should probably have house representatives.

So, now to talk about the benefits of house representatives. First of all, it would allow the suspicions of house members to be shared with the thread. In my opinion, docs provide a useful tool in catching the Skaa. Players in each house can check the behavior of other members of the house, providing a useful data point that furthers the analysis abilities of the village. Also, house representatives would allow us to know the roles of players in a larger version of the anonymous role sharing in docs. This would allow the village to better coordinate use of various roles to take down the Skaa.

The above post is over 200 words of strategy/planning. This is my second 200+ word strategy/planning post this cycle.

2 hours ago, Roadwalker said:
4 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

-definitely reading village for this because he pushed very hard on someone who ended up being an elim on Day 1

*Ahem*

I read the opposite. I read bussing, and this is exactly the hoped-for result of bussing someone d1.

Bussing is helpful in some cases, but not on Day 1 when the skaa already have to work hard for their win con and need every player they have to gain points. I doubt bussing will happen in this game unless it really becomes necessary. Doesn't seem like a good strategy.

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Bussing is helpful in some cases, but not on Day 1 when the skaa already have to work hard for their win con and need every player they have to gain points. I doubt bussing will happen in this game unless it really becomes necessary. Doesn't seem like a good strategy.

You are arguing the point of the skaa.

EDIT: @DroughtBringer could houses choose not send people to the ball? We get the same amount of points either way...

Edited by Roadwalker

"Belmark Entrone is a Skaa." The news of it unsettled the people into a quiet rabble. Darquez heard, but much of what they said did not register. Darquez didn't know much about the politics of Nobles and Skaa, aside from what he had gathered from the lingering rants of street urchins.  What he did know was that as long as Skaa were being killed, the world was on the right track. Skaa were different, and they were evil. Just thinking of them sent a shiver down his spine, but here in the company of Joxter, he knew he was safe.

The knight stared expectantly. Darquez opened his mouth and five thousand thoughts raced to escape. The result was disappointing: "I am… I mean… Hi… Joxter… Sir Joxter the Mighty I mean.. I just.. Well." And suddenly Darquez longed for the five thousand thoughts to return as he stared up at his hero's face, wordless. After a moment passed, Darquez was kicking himself for not running when he had the chance. Here he was; the one man who could help, the only man he'd ever dreamed of meeting, and all he could manage was a jumble of incoherent thoughts and then to stare dumbly.

@Alvron

Dawn sighed. 

She was so bored. 

All she ever did was study and occasionally go to a ball. 

So, she wrote another letter. 

Dearest Lord Ruler, 

I know you're a lot older than me,

but, you are so powerful and wonderful

and no one appreciates you for who you are. 

You conquered the world. 

You brought peace to us. 

And I appreciate you. 

So, even though I've only seen you once, I'll let you know how amazing you are.

Your Secret Admirer 

Joxter watched as the boy tried to form a coherent sentence.

Ah, he’s a fan!  Marvelous.  Hmm, maybe I should give him some advice?  Yes.  That’s just the thing.

“Eat all your vegetables little one so you can grow up big and strong, just like Joxter the Mighty.”

And with that sage advice, Joxter stood up and continued on his way.  The sun was rising and with it, evil.

What was his name again?  Durwood? Dum-dum?  Darvey?  No, that's not right. Aha! Darquez!  That was it.

♪♫♪
Darquez the Dirty
He’s always outside-y.
Never hurts the other boys,
Even when they steal his toys.
It might seem quite grim,
But you should take a swim.
Once clean your skin will gleam,
And you will be a girls dream.
You are now in my song,
But now I must move along.
He’s Darquez,
Darquez the Dirty.
♪♫♪

@ShaneysRus

8 hours ago, Bugsy6912 said:

Agreed. Alv is cognizant enough of a player to realize that a tie vote would be very likely to be manipulated. That he pushed for it anyways seems suspicious to me

The votes were within the last hour, and a bunch of them were withing minutes. There's only a small chance of vote manipulation happening at that point, unless someone sent it in much earlier, and at that point it might not even have an effect on the lynch. I read Alv's push for a tie as NAI.

6 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Okay I'll look back over last cycle again sometime, but for now, off the top of my head this is what I got from it.

Phattemer was trying to get Drake lynched the whole time...I could tell this just by reading through the swapping lynches because every time Drake got an extra vote he'd switch back to Drake immediately. -definitely reading village for this because he pushed very hard on someone who ended up being an elim on Day 1

I disagree. First, phatt's initial vote on Drake was a simple poke vote. Then, once it was a 3 way tie between Drake, Road, and Asterion, phatt moves his vote from Drake to Road. Only once Alv started trying to force a tie did phatt return to voting on Drake. Considering I'd connected phattemer and Asterion to Drake early on in the Cycle, I'm not giving either of them any village points for those votes. :P

3 hours ago, Bugsy6912 said:

In all seriousness, though, I highly doubt that was a bus. It might make some sense to bus an inactive player, especially in a normal game, but in a game with the Skaa favor mechanism to get them to win, bussing an active player is something I’m almost certain wouldn’t be pulled. We’re drake a village player, I’d say it’s NAI since bandwagoning can help in terms of favor, but the fact that he bandwagoned onto an eliminator suggests strongly that he wasn’t on the Elim team.

Paranoid!Bugsy is saying to remain suspicious of Alv, especially since if it were a bus, Alv is one of the few players I could see pulling an unconventional move like that. That said, logical!Bugsy agrees with the assessment that it’s NAI

2 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Again, (and this is in response to both you and Bugsy), I don't really see it as a straight up bus. I'm not saying phatt or Asterion are definitely eliminators, but if you look at their situation if they are, what they did makes sense. I'd connected them to Drake, so the whole "I don't want a tie" thing feels like a cover to me. I don't think they'd have been as aggressive at forcing a lynch unless they were trying to get trust out of it, to show that they weren't connected to Drake.

Asterion, what made you decide to last minute vote on Drake? You'd said that Roadwalker seemed like the most suspicious player up for the lynch just minutes before changing your vote.

Also, we need to realize that Drake was a vote manipulation role. Why the heck did he not protect himself by changing one of the votes on him(my vote had been on him for a while, so he could have easily changed mine)? It could have been because he wanted a tie to show he wasn't worried about dying, sure, but the whole thing feels very fishy to me.

Mist curled, danced on dark streets between the dark shadows of buildings. Faron walked, his steps thumbed with dull sound, in darkness even this giant city was so silent… silent and hollow. That kind of silence reminded him of the past, all his young years he spent in distant part of  Final Empire. Cities that can be counted as villages comparing to Luthadel, plantations full of Skaa… he wished, struggled to see the Luthadel, center of the world, to see God that walks among humans. Shard of Eternity…  Lies, lies, lies… That all what he found in this cursed city.

Nobles with their pathetic intrigues. City darkened by the ash. And false God. He lied to all world, he was dying slowly like mountains fading to dust under the winds of time … but how Shard of Eternity can die, all his Empire was built on lie.

Faron snorted shrugging off annoying thoughts, it was not the best time to be distracted. Even if fear of mists was unreasonable, danger was real, knives that can slit your throat if you will be careless was real.

He closed his eyes listening, something fell on the ground with crunch, coin, then figure descended through the mists. He opened his eyes with smile, work called.

(212 words)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't have much to say. From previous cycle I can conclude that for now my village reads is Phatt and Alv. Phatt for obvious reasons, he first voted on Drake and even with all this vote jumps in the end, if not he I almost sure that Drake would be alive now (I doubt that his actions were planned elim trick, cause profit from this move is pretty doubtful and all this jumps with votes making it even less probable to be some plan).

Alv acted pretty usual for him don't think that we should read something in his attempts to create tie, especially on first turn. Also he acts little bit more careful when he is elim. And most importan my gut read says that Alv is villager.

Lopen. At first his posts struck me as elimy: 

Ehh, I wouldn't be so quick to say that a mistborn would be more likely skaa than noble. It just depends on balance, and giving the skaa a mistborn would probably focus too much of the team's balance on that one player.

Anyways, I think the village has an advantage in that we know that the skaa are spread out through the houses. I think that's important to keep in mind as we go along, since that should help us narrow things down somewhat.

GM's, will the deceased players House be shown in the write-ups? If not, it'll be hard to use that advantage until we have a clear picture of who is in which House.

As for other advice...uhhh...sending in your actions early is a very good idea. I'm also open to working with other Houses in catching Skaa and stuff, so send me PM's. :P I was also going to suggest voting as early as possible, since it helps discussion, but I haven't found a place to put my vote, so I can't very well tell others to do it if I'm not. >>

Not for some certain reason, but his post was pretty similar to how he acted in QF22(if I'm not wrong). Though later posts and his vote on Drake proving me wrong. For now slight village read on him.

My slight elim read it's Budgie, Rae and Asterion. (Also gut says that Bugsy can be elim). I don't want to go deep in explanations or better to say I can't go deep in explanations cause it's late (3 AM) and I even not sure what made me suspect them so don't read much in this post(writing this all just for favor :P) and probably I just misread something in their posts. But if I'm not wrong budgie was much more aggresive then usual, of course that's can be NAI, but his posts gave me elim vibes.

Wait Asterion voted for Drake... ahh... better don't read that post and it's better for me to go sleep.

(I'm sure here more then 200 words of strategy(or better to say insane muttering))

31 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

So you can get 10 points.

15.  5 for going to the Ball, 5 for RP and 5 for Strategy.  Assuming that the person hasn't already gotten the points from RP/Strat during the day.

1 hour ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Again, (and this is in response to both you and Bugsy), I don't really see it as a straight up bus. I'm not saying phatt or Asterion are definitely eliminators, but if you look at their situation if they are, what they did makes sense. I'd connected them to Drake, so the whole "I don't want a tie" thing feels like a cover to me. I don't think they'd have been as aggressive at forcing a lynch unless they were trying to get trust out of it, to show that they weren't connected to Drake.

Asterion, what made you decide to last minute vote on Drake? You'd said that Roadwalker seemed like the most suspicious player up for the lynch just minutes before changing your vote.

Also, we need to realize that Drake was a vote manipulation role. Why the heck did he not protect himself by changing one of the votes on him(my vote had been on him for a while, so he could have easily changed mine)? It could have been because he wanted a tie to show he wasn't worried about dying, sure, but the whole thing feels very fishy to me.

Okay, I still don't see it.:P I don't think it'd be a good idea for Phatt to vote Drake the way he did.

As to why Drake didn't use his role, I know from others in my house that not everyone started off with metals even if they are a misting.

2 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

You are arguing the point of the skaa.

Yeah that was the point xD. I was saying *why* the skaa wouldn't buss on Day 1.

Adela sat at dinner, staring at her plate of untouched food. Uncle Belmark was dead? He'd been a spy? How long? She only realized half way through her Father's statement that he was addressing her, so she only caught the last half of what he was saying.

"....really should've gone to the ball. By not going, you give way to their idle gossip. Our house needs to keep it's head held high."

"Yes, Father. I'm sorry." Adela said, absently poking an overcooked vegetable on her plate.

"Yes, well, there will be another ball tomorrow night, and I want you both there." Lord Rousseau looked at both of his children firmly and nodded. There would be no arguing this time. Adela generally enjoyed the balls, but she knew Variel hated them. He hadn't seemed to mind as much recently, but she couldn't figure out why. She supposed it was a good thing, considering they attended so many of them.

She was glad they'd gotten off so lightly from not attending this ball. After she'd heard the news that Uncle Belmark had been executed, she couldn't just put on a smile and pretend that nothing had happened. She wondered if he was the only one? After dinner she'd send another message to her contact. A house alliance was definitely what they needed. Things had become even more real and terrifying with this new development. They needed to work more quickly.

@StrikerEZ:P

Edited by BrightnessRadiant
spelling

Dear Dawn,

You are quite… persistent in your letters. Although I rarely meet with nobles, I am interested in meeting with you. Your words flattered my greatly, and I would appreciate meeting with you. Come alone, and meet me at the palace of Kedrik Shaw. Show this letter to the Inquisitors standing guard, and they will guide you to my room so that we can talk.

Sincerely,
The Lord Ruler

The shadowy figured flew through the mists, gliding effortlessly across coins that he periodically dropped. A blue line moved beneath him, at the comparatively slow pace of a person walking. The figure dropped down, using a coin to slow his momentum, and landed directly behind the person.

Dawn stood, surrounded by the Mists, she moved, clutching a letter to her chest, as she moved towards Kedrik Shaw. She was almost there, now, and she just knew that this meeting would become something more.

A coin clinked down behind Dawn, and she turned around, surprised at the sound of it. A figured dropped down, out of the mists, and paused, hovering three feet above the ground.
“What do you want?” Dawn said, slightly scared. The only response she got was a smile.
The figure launched a knife towards her, propelled by a steelpush. Dawn dodged out of the way at the last second, the knife taking off a piece of her hair. She stumbled and fell, as another knife launched towards her stomach. She attempted to dodge, but it stabbed right through her.

She didn’t have anything she could do… except.
She burned Aluminium.

The middle part of the knife ceased to exist, while the tip fell to the ground on one side, and the hilt on the other.
Dawn layed there, barely able to move but drew out one last letter to The Lord Ruler in her own blood:
I will always love you.

Throughout Kyrain’s life, he’d been fascinated by music. The strong notes, rising and falling in beautiful harmony, encapsulated life in a way mere words could not. When he’d snapped in his childhood, he’d considered himself blessed by the outcome. As a Seeker, he heard profound rhythms, rhythms that no one else ever would; the staccato of steel with the legato of iron, the deep thrum of pewter and the high notes of tin. He’d been told he heard it in a way different from most, which must have been a gift from Infinity itself, and one which he wouldn’t trade for the world. It was, he thought, one of the few things that made life bearable in a world of stuffy formalities and a dull aristocracy.

Music continued to thrum within the dance hall as Kyrain stole silently out of the doors and into the mists, but he was more concerned with a rhythm of another sort. It was one he’d heard only once before, and one he’d hoped to never hear again. It was the rhythm that came when a Mistborn were about to kill, the rhythm of the most dangerous weapon that existed. It was the rhythm of Atium.

Someone within the ballroom had been burning it, and Kyrain knew it could only mean death. Atium was valuable to an insane degree, and could not be used frivolously; if it were being used in the hall, it meant the hall was about to become a bloodbath, or at least the site of an assassination. He’d left as soon as he’d heard it, sending a Terrisman to find his brother; he didn’t wish to be caught in whatever was happening there. The veneer of normalcy was about to collapse, and there was no way to avoid it anymore; a mistborn with Atium was not a force one could stop.

As he moved further into the mists, he began to breath more easily. The mists, he’d heard it said, were the protectors of allomancers. They enveloped them, kept them safe. Now, as the mists swirled around him, he felt that to be true. A calm enveloped him, despite the eerie noise that continued to emanate from the hall. That feeling turned to dread, however, as the noise grew and he heard footsteps fall against the cobbled street behind him. Rusts. When he’d left the hall, he’d thought to distance himself from the target. Instead, he’d only isolated himself.

He turned, facing the allomancer. The figure who stood before him was dressed not in a mistcloak, but rather in formalwear. They strode forward towards him, and for a brief second Kyrian froze. They could end it now; a simple coin launched at him would be sufficient to take him down. Why didn’t they? Did the figure think he was mistborn? It seemed plausible; for what other reason would atium be expended to kill him?

Knowing he had no chance of winning, he resigned himself to death. He did not, however, resign himself to immediate death. Atium was expensive, he knew, and to burn it would cost his assassin thousands of boxings every minute. He resolved, then, to ensure as much was burned as possible.

Despite logically knowing the element of surprise was lost, he was nonetheless startled when the figure began to run a moment before he himself did. The soft impacts on the cobbles became loud noises that the mists seemed to amplify, each step cracking in the night. The houses nearby must be able to hear. Even in his desperation, however, he refrained from calling out; the Skaa in the hovels would only think he were a mistwraith attempting to steal their souls or some other nonsense, and even if they didn’t they were unlikely to help him anyways. Ironic to think of relying on Skaa when just minutes ago you were considering how to root them out, a part of his brain remarked inanely. Apparently the face of death hadn’t discouraged it from making unhelpful comments.

As Kyrain ran, he resisted the urge to move side to side. The person chasing him would know his response before he himself did and would respond to it before it happened; running directly away was his only hope to draw out the chase.

The sound of atium rose in intensity, and Kyrian knew it was being flared. The next moments would be his last. As he slowed, knowing that continuing to run would be hopeless, a glass dagger impacted his lower back and he collapsed to the wet cobbles of the street. The sound of atium ceased.

He tried to struggle back up, tried to pull the knife from his own back to wield it against the person who’d killed him, but a boot quickly planted him back into the ground. Kyrain felt the last of his energy seep out as his last, vain attempt was stopped.

The figure bent to pull the knife out, and Kyrain once again became aware of the music in the keep. It wasn’t far, despite Kyrain’s best efforts to run away; he’d been caught before even a minute had passed. They shifted their weight, bringing a knife to Kyrain’s throat. The last thing he heard was the rhythm of the music, rising to a crescendo as his final breath escaped his lips.

Variel stood, watching over the Skaa who were carefully cleaning every last speck of dust off of each of his 32 best suits. After all, they weren’t kept in pristine condition by not be cleaned.

This group of Skaa would be finished working on the suits in an hour, then the next group would take over for six hours. The two groups would cycle back and forth, working on cleaning his suits, making sure they were always in pristine condition.

Variel turned to leave, when he heard a ripping sound coming from his 22nd suit. He turned around in shock, and his eyes instantly flickered to his 22nd suit. A skaa stood there, a smile upon his lips as he pulled his arms further apart, ripping the suit even more.

Variel prepared to yell at the Skaa, when 31 more ripping sounds started to come from each of his suits, as each one was torn to pieces by the Skaa cleaning destroying them.

He dropped to his knees, not nearly prepared to deal the loss of his prized possessions. His arm dropped to his left pocket, trying to find the watch that he always kept there for some sense of comfort.

It was not in his left pocket.

Now that he thought about it, he could actually feel a weight in his right pocket, and he instantly knew that it was his pocket watch.

The Skaa closed in on him, prepared to kill him, but he had already died from the shock.

StrikerEZ has died, he was a Bronze Misting!
Steeldancer has died, she was an Aluminium Misting!
Bugsy has died, he was a Bronze Misting! All credit goes to Bugsy for his death writeup! Give him your upvotes!

Favour:
1-30
2-26
3-36
4-35

Player list:

Spoiler

1. Variel - StrikerEZ Noble Seeker

2. Dorvan Tekiel - Randuir

3. Thirmul Haht - Megasif

4. Lawrence Arthur - Roadwalker

5. Selina Khrom - Lemonelon

6.Dawn - Steeldancer Noble Aluminium Gnat

7. Adela - Brightness Radiant

8. Jax Sangrin Lekal - Darkness Ascendant

9. Ray Karats - Straw

10. Darium - Cloudjumper

11. Alizarin Kenandera - Sami

12. Manukos

13. Belmark Entrone - Drake Marshal Skaa Soother

14. Darquez - ShaneysRus

15. Bugsy -  Noble Seeker

16. Asterion137

17. Cassandra Bane - Rebecca

18. Rhiannon Aurette - Arraenae

19. Lady Noodlington - A Budgie

20. Faron Elverein - Arinian

21. Stephan - Shqueeves

22. Lutha Erikell - Phattemer

23. Jonas - LivingLegend

24. Doc

25. Lopen

26. Joxter the Mighty - Alvron

27. Jerol - Young Bard

Edited by DroughtBringer

Woah. That was a heckload of death, guys. Question is, how many of those were from the elims? I'm willing to bet two- one the usual elim vote, the other a role one of them has. Which could mean they have two scanners as well, since all three were mistings, though one could've been a lucky guess.

Lady Noodlington slipped into the chair beside Joxter the Mighty.
"Hello," she said with a smile. "How's it going?"
"Good, thank you!" he blustered. "Those dirty skaa might have hurt us tonight, but I will crush them! For I am Joxter the Mighty!"
Miraculously, he didn't burst into song.
"You certainly are," she said, keeping her eyes on him as she delicately sipped her drink. "And you are truely brave, too."
The man puffed out his chest. He looked like he was about to explode.
"Thank you!"
"In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you were the most handsome, most brave, most clever man in all of Luthadel."
No, before he hadn't looked about to explode. Now he did.
"Tell me, how do you do it?"
"Ahaha! Trade secrect," he said, leaning forward with a grin. He appeared to be trying to do a serrupticious nose tap. He was also failing at doing a serrupticious nose tap, probably because he didn't actually know what the word meant.
"Ah yes," she said with a wink, "and I'm just a weak woman."
She snapped out her fan, waving it in front of her face while a coy smile spread across her face.

Wowzers, 3 Noble deaths. 2 of which were Seekers. :( Well, at least we did catch a Skaa to begin the game, which makes this not quite so rough. Still, all 3 of the players were active ones too. :/

Let's see, Striker was killed by the eliminators, Bugsy was killed by an Atium user, and Steeldancer was killed by a Coinshot. I really hope Drought didn't give the elims an extra kill, and I suppose I could see villagers with a kill ability try to weaken the other Houses. Personally, I'd have gone after a player a little more suspicious, since you get points for killing an eliminator, which, after thinking about it, makes me worried that one of the Atium/Coinshot kills was from an eliminator. We can't really do much about it, except try and keep track of each other in our Houses, so I guess there's not much more to say about this.

Well, anyways, on to the lynch. As for me, I'm still verrrrrry suspicious of all of that last minute voting. Asterion, I guess it makes sense for you to switch to Drake as self-preservation, so I'm a little less suspicious than I was. Phattemer, I'm still very wary of. I'm not quite sure I want to try to lynch him, considering it didn't seem like I have very much support in that suspicion, and I'd like to get some of the more quiet players from last Cycle more involved in the discussion. So I'll likely vote on one of them...once I go through things and figure out who exactly I think deserves it.

hmm well RIP seekers 
oh my, oh my and i come here today , reading  what happened last night and i am happy and optimistic and then i reach this day and.... well lets just say tha losing the seekers is quite a hinderance and even if they didnt help thet much they would most certainly make the game interesting 
it makes sense that they'd go for the seekers but i expected that they'd go for the people thet voted on Drake marshal , but i guess seekers are a more imminent threat , and if they found their roles because our dear bronze-eyes were talkative in the house docs , it'd make them unexpected targets and less likely to be protected 
hmmm do we know if all of the kills were made from skaa cos if they were , those are a lot of kills happening
as for the future i dont know what the best course of action would be . houses should probably take caare of their mistings by having other ppl guard them ,   and as for lynches i think that the best targets would be the ones voting for asterion . 
ill come and cast my vote later after i see what else has been said

51 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Let's see, Striker was killed by the eliminators, Bugsy was killed by an Atium user, and Steeldancer was killed by a Coinshot. I really hope Drought didn't give the elims an extra kill, and I suppose I could see villagers with a kill ability try to weaken the other Houses. Personally, I'd have gone after a player a little more suspicious, since you get points for killing an eliminator, which, after thinking about it, makes me worried that one of the Atium/Coinshot kills was from an eliminator. We can't really do much about it, except try and keep track of each other in our Houses, so I guess there's not much more to say about this.

Don't rule out the possibility of it being a Mistborn that killed Bugsy.  We know that there are secret roles as Steeldancer was an Aluminium Misting and Bugsys death write up does talk about Mistborn using Atium.

I could see Drought giving the Elims a Mistborn but only able to use each ability once or something. But if that is the case then it seems very unlikely the elims would hit two Seekers on the same night (esp N1 before any seeking could happen) without someone revealing their roles in Doc.