549 posts in this topic

hmmm hmmm I don't think Manukos would be the elim because I was talking to Rand about some stuff at the start of the game and in my pm with Manukos it seemed like there was a lack of communication there because he suggested something that I had already been talking to Rand about for a while and didn't seem to know that I had even been talking to Rand. I dunno if that makes any sense the way I phrased it, but yeah xD.

Okay so I went and looked back at some stuff and Rae voted on both Asterion and Lemon so she's gonna be a cross off on my list. Arinian helped lynch lemon which I doubt he would have done if he they were teammates near the end of the game AND lemon tried to vote on arinian but got her vote switched to rebecca. Legend has helped lynch Asterion and Lemon. So, I think this leaves me to decide between Manukos and Shaney.

hmm hmm wait....Lemon was sorta outed when Arin voted on her and she already had two votes anyways. Mmm I can't decide whether the vote manipulations were to save Arinian or frame him. But he got hit this past night cycle? So, that has to mean he's not the elim right cuz otherwise where was the elim kill?

mmm sorry for my rambling, I'm trying to think all this through xD. Manukos hasn't ever voted on any of the elims as far as I can see and he voted first on bard who's never posted and then on legend who's helped to lynch two elims. I'm gonna have to go with Manukos as well. I think it's him or Shaney.

Edit: yes I know I started this post off not suspecting Manukos as much, but it was based on an assumption from a pm thing so yeah xD. and I was trying to go back and look at stuff in cycles I missed while writing this lol.

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Okay okay wait xD

Manukos Shaney

because I have a theory lol

The elims were trying to frame Arinian by "saving" him from the lynch with vote manipulation and then I voted on Arinian to put him ahead of Rebecca and they already had all their actions in so they would need to have Shaney vote rebecca at the very end to allow their plan to go through.

Shaney posted this cycle, but all it was just a recap and they didn't even vote. Then when Manukos says something that is easily targeted they jump on it but don't even vote still. 

Anyone have thoughts? I doubt that Manukos would be an elim and miss the fact that Legend has helped lynch two elims already. hmmm

Edit: @Arinian @Ookla the Rae @livinglegend @A Budgie @manukos @Sami @Ookla the Inquisitive so you see it before cycle ends:P

also, @ShaneysRus so you can defend yourself if you aren't an elim:P

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

11 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Okay okay wait xD

Manukos Shaney

because I have a theory lol

The elims were trying to frame Arinian by "saving" him from the lynch with vote manipulation and then I voted on Arinian to put him ahead of Rebecca and they already had all their actions in so they would need to have Shaney vote rebecca at the very end to allow their plan to go through.

Shaney posted this cycle, but all it was just a recap and they didn't even vote. Then when Manukos says something that is easily targeted they jump on it but don't even vote still. 

Anyone have thoughts? I doubt that Manukos would be an elim and miss the fact that Legend has helped lynch two elims already. hmmm

Elims not tried to frame me, infact most of vote manipulation came from one person(Rand(he was Rioter), he used his ability twice) and he was in same house with me so if he wouldn't used his abilities to save me that would have been pretty suspicious. Also if you will look back you would see that Rand tried to linger with his vote and if not extended cycle I would be lynched, manukos did same thing he tried to avoid voting to save me bringing weird reasoning.

So as you can see almost all attempts to save me were done by my house, except I don't know who soothed 1 vote on me.

About Lemon, look back on cycle when people tried to lynch me, I was first who brought that Lemon's post looks suspicios and voted on her instead of Rebecca, on next cycle I voted on Lemon late only cause I was busy.

@Arinian ahhh I missed that it was the extended cycle, you're right. And that's a good point about them trying to save you cuz you're in their house. 

I never said I was suspicious of you tho? On the contrary, I think it's Shaney or Manukos:P

I just feel like Manukos would be more careful and pay closer attention to what's happened if he was a skaa.

Shaney seems to be the one that's playing it safe.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Rae said:

You know that Legend was the deciding vote to flip the lynch onto Asterion, right? Frankly, this makes me kind of suspicious of you. Either you're a skaa who conveniently forgot or you're just not paying attention...

yes i found out sortly after as i did for you , but just forgot to edit him out too .  and i did say i that i would have to check the votes again cos i didnt remember (same goes for budgie)

*sigh* this always happens when i start being active  , i die and then grt turned off with SE for a while 

i will stay on my opinion however the only likely to be elim, i belive is: shaney, BR and arinian in that order 
i'll vote tomorow , in case my death is not guaranteed

so i submited that a while back but for some reason it wasnt posted , so i find it fairer that id leave it intact 

as a responce to Brightness' theory i didnt rly get it , i will vote for shaney however , cos i do belive that thereis a big chance he is skaa.
now if this lynch goes through i can see a couple of different scenarios

• if unfortunately  he is indeed a skaa and tha game continues the i belive arinian is almost definately the final culprit
  • if however shaney is innocent we require a swift finish , cos the longer that the game drags the better it is for the skaa 
    i will check with the boss man if i am allowed to comit suicide during the night , which would leave the  2 innactives , rae , legend , arinian,  and BR (with one of them dead from the elims probably) this could result in an easy 2 to 1 lynch on BR and theoreticaly end the game
     my only problem is that if arin is an elima and faked the kill on himself that would be a bad place to be , that could be saved only by the return of the innactives the day cycle after tomorow's (if there are more than one elims in this case we have no chance of winning )

Manukos, how does depriving the village of a vote (if you are village) help us win?

"Darquez! We all think that you are amazing and all that, but we don't trust you. We really should, though" The assembled nobles shouted. Then they killed her.

Shaney was Lynched! She was a Normal Noble!

Shaney requested the writeup to be written this way (almost, kind of), but you should go give her an upvote! She deserves it! Or two upvotes! Maybe three!

Shaney(2): Manukos, BR, 

Manukos(1): Arininian

The night will end in https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LG+40+Night+end&iso=20171216T19&p1=4975 

Player list:

1. Variel - StrikerEZ  Noble  Bronze Misting
2. Dorvan Tekiel - Randuir  Skaa Zinc misting!
3. Thirmul Haht - Megasif Noble 
4. Lawrence Arthur - Roadwalker Noble Pewter Misting
5. Selina Khrom - Lemonelon
6.Dawn - Steeldancer  Noble Aluminium Misting
7. Adela - Brightness Radiant
8. Jax Sangrin Lekal - Darkness Ascendant Noble Gold Misting
9. Ray Karats - StrawNoble Copper Misting!
10. Darium - CloudjumperNoble 
11. Alizarin Kenandera - Sami
12. Manukos
13. Belmark Entrone - Drake Marshal
14. Darquez - ShaneysRu 
Noble Nothing
15. Bugsy Noble Bronze Misting!
16. Asterion137
17. Cassandra Bane - Rebecca Noble Tin misting
18. Rhiannon Aurette - Arraenae
19. Lady Noodlington - A Budgie
20. Faron Elverein - Arinian
21. Stephan - Shqueeves Noble Aluminium Misting
22. Lutha Erikell - Phattemer Noble Brass misting
23. Jonas - LivingLegend
24. Doc Noble Aluminium Gnat
25. Lopen Noble Iron misting!
26. Joxter the Mighty - Alvron Noble Atium Misting!
27. Jerol - Young Bard

Ahh, I died! That's okay, thank you guys for making my first game so much fun:D and Drought for being a wonderful GM

Sorry ShaneysRus. I wish I had gotten on and set that vote to a wider margin. Manukos is the most suspicious in my book. I'll be going back through for more evidence.

Lady Noodlington knew she was being followed, something was moving in the night, slowly following her. "Show yourself!" She yelled into the darkness, and a man in dark clothing stepped out into the night. The way that he had followed her showed that he was specially trained, and knew what he was doing. A smile appeared on his lips as three other people, that Lady Noodlington had not noticed jumped out of the shadows and attacked her, killing her quickly.

A Budgie has been killed! He was a Noble 

1. 106

2. 86

3. 87

4. 71

Spoiler

5. Selina Khrom - Lemonelon Skaa
7. Adela - Brightness Radiant
12. Manukos
14. Darquez - ShaneysRu 
Noble Nothing
16. Asterion137
19. Lady Noodlington - A Budgie Noble
23. Jonas - LivingLegend
27. Jerol - Young Bard

Edited by Ookla of Five

I'll get my BR ISO up  tomorrow. If I don't, PM me and harass me until I do.

ok i took the action of atempting to throw myself and BR over the balcony and it failed 
so the way i look at it , apart form bard and sami cos i dont have any info on them , the only two that are possibly skaa is BR and arinian 
it is a shame , if my ploy had worked (even if BR was inno) it would have gotten us in a very good place with arinian and two almost guaranteed nobles , in which case the lynch would have been very streightforward

I'm going to throw my vote on Arinian. He has been very near the lynch a few times and saved by eliminators. He has felt more off to me than Brightness Radiant has. However, I look forward to your analysis @Ookla the Rae.

Okay, here's what I have so far:

C1

BR started with RP. NAI.

She responds to Roadwalker's suggestion that there's a mistborn and says it's unlikely, unless they're a skaa. She says that she doesn't know how to do analysis in a faction game.

BR RPs more.

After D1, BR says that she didn't get any suspicions from D1, same as usual. This gives me a slight elim read. BR might have been trying to excuse herself from any slip-ups, and she seems to be really hammering in the point that she doesn't have anything in to analyze.

C2

BR defends Drake and votes on Road, saying that he hasn't added much useful discussion and he voted on an inactive player 2 hours before the turn ended. Considering that Drake was an elim, this doesn't look good for BR.

After D2, BR posts her list of reads based on the Drake lynch. She trusts Phatt and Lopen and says Alv's actions were NAI, which we now know is accurate. She says that she's suspicious of those who wanted to push the lynch off of Drake.

BR says that she doubts that the skaa bussed someone D1.

BR responds to Lopen and continues to defend Phatt.

C3

BR seems really frustrated that Striker and Bugsy died. Understandable, since she was RPing with Striker.

BR outs herself and the whole rest of her House, saying that they must be villagers because they only started with 6 members. She probably didn't lie about the number of people in her house, but I don't like assuming anything based off of distribution because sometimes you have troll GMs. This is a huge tinfoil, but what if after losing Drake, the skaa decided to whittle down House 4? Then an elim could claim to be cleared (because obviously Drought would never have a troll distribution balanced by anything else, right)? I feel like the way BR outed her house was villagery, but that doesn't say anything about Sami.

Overally, I think that it's more likely that BR is an elim than a villager, from what I have so far. The big standout is that she defended Drake D1.

@Droughtbringer can you please clarify by which foci kill was done soldiers or hazekillers?

14 hours ago, Ookla the Rae said:

Overally, I think that it's more likely that BR is an elim than a villager, from what I have so far. The big standout is that she defended Drake D1.

Hmm... probably but when there 2 elims up for lynch on place of elim I would stay low not trying to defend one over other.

Votes:
(6)Asterion: Rae, Legend, Megasif, Lopen, BR, Darkness

(4)Mesagsif: Manukos(?), Arin, Aster, Randuir
(1)Darkness: Doc

Asterion has been lynched! He was a Skaa normal person!

I still think that Manukos is more probable elim. As you can see elims tried hard to save Aster(yeah, yeah I know I also voted for Sif but I think I cleared enough now). Of course it's super risky for elims to vote like that and maybe they just added votes to someone with most votes, so Manukos is villager *shrug*. Honestly now when I ended to write this I'm not so sure... Need to think, but I want first to know by which  foci budgie was killed.

15 hours ago, livinglegend said:

I'm going to throw my vote on Arinian. He has been very near the lynch a few times and saved by eliminators. He has felt more off to me than Brightness Radiant has. However, I look forward to your analysis @Ookla the Rae.

That's my post on cycle when I was "lynched":

Hmm... interesting. 1) You assuming that total number of Skaa in this game is 4, right? I don't know, but for me 5 elims on 27 players is more probable number, of course if coinshot is elim then 3-4 is also probable number(so I not discounting this possibility).

2)Also from your post I assume that you think that coinshot is not elim, right? You contradict to yourself or not saying all truth about what you know. Let me show.

You said that all what my house needs for win con is to kill (or lynch, last sentence implies that we need to lynch, right?) Rebecca who you assume is elim and then kill elim in my house, but part about killing elim  means that you believe(or know) that coinshot is not elim, or you assumed that my house have other ways to get rid of (2 or 1, hard to undestand cause Lemon jumps from killing to lynching) elims in one night then vig role?

And from last sentence I see that you think that I elim(if I not misunderstood you). But all what you said not aligns with your first sentence that I have kill role. So I elim or coinshot? Or my house have other ways to get rid of elim at night? Cause even I don't have information if my house have any ways to kill at night. But looks like you have information about that? No?

Lemon. I want explanations from you, cause I'm confused.

No one before that suspected Lemon as elim and I pushed in my house to lynch Lemon over Rebecca but, well, our Rioter(Rand) was Skaa and so he not really wanted to lynch his fellow, also Doc wanted to lynch Rebecca more then Lemon(why I don't know). So as you can see I'm not elim or it was super tricky plan of useless sacrifice of my teammate without any profit... 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Rae said:

I placed a House 3 kill on Budgie.

And why? Interesting there no elim kill also. Rae.

I don't understand, this kill profits only elims especially cause  Budgie was almost confirmed semiactive villager with possibility to comeback. And if you so sure about BR being elim by killing her you was able to win game(look on numbers of house favor, 2 posts of 200 RP and kill on elim would have ended game with House 3 victory).

Ahh... looks like no one wants to change their votes, so BR. But if someone would decide to change their vote or if Rae will post explanations why she killed budgie pls @mention me.

Edited by Arinian

This cycle will be extended 2 hours. This will not affect the following night cycle. Sorry for any inconvenience.

4 hours ago, Arinian said:

And why? Interesting there no elim kill also. Rae.

I don't understand, this kill profits only elims especially cause  Budgie was almost confirmed semiactive villager with possibility to comeback. And if you so sure about BR being elim by killing her you was able to win game(look on numbers of house favor, 2 posts of 200 RP and kill on elim would have ended game with House 3 victory).

Ahh... looks like no one wants to change their votes, so BR. But if someone would decide to change their vote or if Rae will post explanations why she killed budgie pls @mention me.

I placed a kill on Budgie because I said I would be killing any inactives who didn't post inthread for a cycle. I thought that if a PM, a mention, and threat of death didn't get a response at this point in the game, she was pretty mych lost as a player.

How was Budgie almost confirmed?

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Rae said:

How was Budgie almost confirmed?

Okay far from almost, but much more trustworthy than other players that remain. I don't understand why exactly budgie... it was useless waste.

1 hour ago, Arinian said:

Okay far from almost, but much more trustworthy than other players that remain. I don't understand why exactly budgie... it was useless waste.

Why was Budgie more trustworthy?

Adela stood before the assembled nobles, each one of the scrutinizing her in their own way. A few of them whispered, Adela being obviously excluded from the conversation. 

Someone stood up, and announced "We have come to a decision! Adela you have been found guilty a treason, and consorting with Skaa. You will now be put to death."

Adela opened her mouth to respond, but, with a wave of a hand, half a dozen coins flew towards her, silencing her protests before they could even start.

Brightness Radiant has been lynched! She was a Noble Copper misting!

This cycle will end: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LG+40+Night+end&iso=20171220T19&p1=4975

Player list:

Spoiler

5. Selina Khrom - Lemonelon Skaa
7. Adela - Brightness Radiant Noble Copper Misting
12. Manukos
14. Darquez - ShaneysRu 
Noble Nothing
16. Asterion137
19. Lady Noodlington - A Budgie Noble
23. Jonas - LivingLegend
27. Jerol - Young Bard