Galen awoke to see the soldiers being pushed back, felt Riri’s weight being lifted from him. Everything hurt.

Fire, all around. People shouting. Screaming. He groaned, the sound strangely loud in his own hears. He lifted his head. There was a lot of blood on his once pristine shirt. Blood from his arm, which had a nasty looking cut. His head felt light.

Riri… where was Riri? Gasping, he pushed himself up with his good arm, crawling to his knees. He saw a flash of color, Riri’s dress, in the crowd.

He allowed himself a sigh of relief.

Laughing, cackling. Hysterical and wild. Galen looked up, to see the skaa at the window laughing at the crowd below.

His face set. Pushing himself up, he picked up a sword from a fallen soldier, and strode into the burning building.

Rust, Gale, what are you thinking? Think you’ve gotten any better with that sword?

He continued to walk forward, sword extended. Fire blazed all around. He tested each step, covered his mouth with his coat.

This woman had tried to kill his sister. His sister. She’d made it personal.

Gale, you fool. You’ve been reading too many novels.

He ignored the voice, continuing to stride. All his life, running away from responsibility. When his House had been attacked, he had risen up, and tried to prove himself. Yet when Tekiel had offered to help, he had gladly pushed off some of the responsibility again, and had been proved a fool. All his life… could he actually fulfil one of his responsibilities well? His House had come close, but it had been personal enough.

This…This was something he would not let go of. The smoke stung his eyes, made them water.

Finally reaching the top floor, he paused as he saw the skaa, surrounded by five black clad soldiers. The woman stopped dancing when she saw him. Her voice was venom. “Kill him.”

Time seemed to slow for Galen.

So this is how I die.

The soldiers drew their weapons and charged. Every movement seemed slowed, unreal. His heartbeat was loud in his ears.

This is stupid.

At least…his death would be worth it, right? This was the last skaa. If she died… they would all be safe. Riri, Darquez, Faron, Manu, Adela… they would all be safe. But he would be dead.

Sorry, Riri…

The soldiers were almost on him. He stared past them at the skaa. He dropped his sword. He picked up a burning piece of floor. He swung. He charged. The soldiers scattered. His side was pierced. He gasped in pain. Momentum carried him forward.

He saw fear in her eyes as he pushed the skaa out of the window.

Then the soldiers were upon him. Pain blossomed in every part of him. He found himself crying.

I… I’m sorry, Riri…

Lemon was lynched! They were a normal Skaa.
Doc died! He was a Noble Duraluminium Gnat!
The game is not over!
Please give all credit to @Doc12 for the writeup, find a post of his and upvote it a lot! 
I am mobile so no player list for a few hours. (Sorry)

WHAAAAAAT? btw i totaly missread that , i read : "the game is over" and by mere chance i checked in again 
hmmm an other elim you say....?
is it possible that he is not from any of the houses ? could we have missed one? (likely not , but worth a thought)
well i guess well see what happens

Playerlist:

House 1: Arinian, Shaneyrus (inactive), Manukos
House 2: Budgie (inactive), Bard (inactive)
House 3: Rae
House 4: BR (inactive), Legend (inactive), Sami (inactive)

Does this look about right for everyone? It's hard telling who's alive and who isn't without a playerlist...

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Rae said:

Playerlist:

House 1: Arinian, Shaneyrus (inactive), Manukos
House 2: Budgie (inactive), Bard (inactive)
House 3: Rae
House 4: BR (inactive), Legend (inactive), Sami (inactive)

Does this look about right for everyone? It's hard telling who's alive and who isn't without a playerlist...

yeah , will check it during the day cycle hopefuly
and i dont think there are any remaining ppl hmmmm....

Edited by manukos

The Skaa rushed around the town, looking for their target. But, it seemed that whenever they were told where they were somewhere they moved somewhere else... almost as if they were flying. 

Someone was attacked! They survived! 

Favour: 

1. 101

2. 86

3. 87

4. 61

Player List: 

Spoiler

1. Variel - StrikerEZ  Noble  Bronze Misting
2. Dorvan Tekiel - Randuir  Skaa Zinc misting!
3. Thirmul Haht - Megasif Noble 
4. Lawrence Arthur - Roadwalker Noble Pewter Misting
5. Selina Khrom - Lemonelon
6.Dawn - Steeldancer  Noble Aluminium Misting
7. Adela - Brightness Radiant
8. Jax Sangrin Lekal - Darkness Ascendant Noble Gold Misting
9. Ray Karats - StrawNoble Copper Misting!
10. Darium - CloudjumperNoble 
11. Alizarin Kenandera - Sami
12. Manukos
13. Belmark Entrone - Drake Marshal
14. Darquez - ShaneysRus

15. Bugsy Noble Bronze Misting!
16. Asterion137
17. Cassandra Bane - Rebecca Noble Tin misting
18. Rhiannon Aurette - Arraenae
19. Lady Noodlington - A Budgie
20. Faron Elverein - Arinian
21. Stephan - Shqueeves Noble Aluminium Misting
22. Lutha Erikell - Phattemer Noble Brass misting
23. Jonas - LivingLegend
24. Doc Noble Aluminium Gnat
25. Lopen Noble Iron misting!
26. Joxter the Mighty - Alvron Noble Atium Misting!
27. Jerol - Young Bard

3 hours ago, Arinian said:

I was attacked. So elim surely not inactive.

he could have just bpopped in to put the order and left without posting 

my reasonin for going against innactives is that if we go after actives and dont find an elim , and in the same time the skaa focuses on killing actives too (and there is no reason not to) he'll end up without any active players to vote , and the rest of the game will be a walk in the park.

6 hours ago, Arinian said:

I was attacked. So elim surely not inactive.

...so you are a Coinshot. Did you attack DA?

At this point in the game, there isn't much point in leaving inactives alive. There's a chance some of them could be a skaa and they don't pad out the village count much either. Most GMs don't include inactive villagers in win cons. At this stage of the game, I think anybody who hasn't come back yet won't come back at all in a useful fashion.

Because of all that, I will use the House 3 order to kill off inactives who don't post at least once per cycle inthread. That means you, @ShaneysRus @Sami @A Budgie @Bard. I'm exempting Legend because he voted to kill Asterion early on. Maybe this seems a bit harsh, but I'm sick of inactivity and don't want to let a skaa slip through because they're inactive.

mm yeah only one elim is mentioned in the player list, but if iirc than the elims so far were Drake, Rand, Asterion, and Lemon, right?

Okay so I'm gonna try to look at some stuff for this game:

First I was starting to look at the inactives and I was wondering about Budgie, but then I looked through her posts and she voted on Asterion for the first lynch when there was only a 1 vote lead on someone and it was on Drake so if she had been an elim teammate, I doubt she would've tried to save one teammate by voting for another one:P. So I'm crossing her off my list for now.

So, next I'll look at bard.

Okay, nope he never posted ever except rp when he signed up so he's off my list too xD. @manukos Is there a reason you are voting on bard other than he's inacitve? Because I doubt he's an elim if he's been completely inactive.

mm ShaneyRus didn't do much and hasn't been active in quite a while. Not even on other forums on the Shard so I think that's a cross off for me as well.

Sami is in my house and hasn't been active since like the second cycle or something. I never saw anything to be suspicious of from her really.

I understand wanting to go after the inactives if you're annoyed at losing active players, but if the village focuses on the inactives while the elims focus on the actives than we'll be killing our chances at finding the last elim because I don't think the elim is completely inactive. These players all seem to be truly inactive or like budgie, I don't suspect at all. 

I think it's better to take a chance at lynching an active player still because if it gets down to just inactives anyways then Drought will probably call the game. We know that the elim isn't completely inactive if they hit Arinian last night. I'll be back later to take a look at the active players.

RECAP

N1

Drake Marshal (Belmark Entrone) was lynched! He was a Skaa Zinc Misting!

Drake: Lopen, Asterion, Phatt, Alv

D2

StrikerEZ has died, he was a Bronze Misting! (skaa kill)

Steeldancer has died, she was an Aluminium Misting!

Bugsy has died, he was a Bronze Misting!

N2

It was Cloudjumper! He was a Noble with no role! (Tied vote)

D3

Alvron has been killed! He was a Noble Atium Misting!(skaa)

Phattamer has been killed (thrice) he was a Noble Soother!(killed by Hazekillers, coinshot, and Alv)

N3

Asterion has been lynched! He was a Skaa normal person!

Asterion: Rae, Legend, Megasif, Lopen, BR, Darkness

D4

Darkness Ascendant has been killed! He was a Noble Gold Misting!(coinshot)

N4

Shqueeves has been lynched! He was a Noble aluminium misting!

Shqueeves: Rebecca, a Budgie, TheMightyLopen, Lemonelon, randuir, Roadwalker

D5

Roadwalker has died! He was a Noble Pewter Misting!(coinshot)

Megasif has died! He was a Noble Nothing!(coinshot)

Straw has died! He was a Noble Copper Misting!(hazekillers)

N5

Rebecca has been lynched! She was a Noble Tin misting!

Rebecca(5): Randuir, Lemon, Shaney, Rae, Arinian

D6

Lopen has died! He was a Noble Iron misting!(skaa)

Randuir had died! He was a Skaa Zinc misting!(hazekillers/Lopen)

N6

Lemon was lynched! They were a normal Skaa.

Lemon: Rae, livinglegend, Arinian

Doc died! He was a Noble Duraluminium Gnat!(skaa)

STILL ALIVE

Arinian, Bard, BR, Budgie, Legend, Manukos

Rae, Sami, Shaneyrus

Holy wow! I am so sorry, guys. I voted to kill Lemon and assumed the game was over. I started focusing on finals instead and only just popped in to see any aftermath. So Doc was skaa? I'll go through the last few cycles and come up with something more solid than this, but it's hard to say anyone is cleared at this point with five already confirmed skaa. That, for me, looks like we are looking at 8 skaa because that would balance the four houses. I still don't feel that the favor mechanic would be balanced if some houses were required to kill two members and others only had to lose one member for the game to end. That, as well as the relatively low power of the skaa we've killed so far makes me pretty sure this is the case.

Given that assumption, we have 6 nobles against 3 skaa alive.

I hope it's Sami from my house, but I'll be checking anything I can on Brightness Radiant as well.

Sorry for the scattered thoughts, I'll try to clean up and make a more concise post later

16 minutes ago, livinglegend said:

Holy wow! I am so sorry, guys. I voted to kill Lemon and assumed the game was over. I started focusing on finals instead and only just popped in to see any aftermath. So Doc was skaa? I'll go through the last few cycles and come up with something more solid than this, but it's hard to say anyone is cleared at this point with five already confirmed skaa. That, for me, looks like we are looking at 8 skaa because that would balance the four houses. I still don't feel that the favor mechanic would be balanced if some houses were required to kill two members and others only had to lose one member for the game to end. That, as well as the relatively low power of the skaa we've killed so far makes me pretty sure this is the case.

Given that assumption, we have 6 nobles against 3 skaa alive.

I hope it's Sami from my house, but I'll be checking anything I can on Brightness Radiant as well.

Sorry for the scattered thoughts, I'll try to clean up and make a more concise post later

Doc villager, Lemon Skaa, 8 Skaa is stupid idea and imbalanced, no GM would do that. For 27 players balanced number of elims is 5-6 (accouting their roles).

14 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Doc villager, Lemon Skaa, 8 Skaa is stupid idea and imbalanced, no GM would do that. For 27 players balanced number of elims is 5-6 (accouting their roles).

I see. I misunderstood Shaneys' post. Doc was killed by skaa.

It's a fair point that 8 is a lot of eliminators for a game this size, but I'm still wondering about the handicap to the houses with more skaa than others. Although, now that I think about it, my house was one person smaller than the rest and so it would make sense if we started off with one fewer skaa... 

I'm not quite ready to hang my hat on that, but given your numbers there may be at least one other house that is already cleared.

waiiit , doc is dead? ... oh yeah right , RIP activity in the house doc , you will be missed 

also , to answer @BrightnessRadiant i didnt have a reason to go after  bard  i just picked someone at random but now that i think about it , bard is an old player (no pun intended ) and i have respect for him , he wouldnt come just to put a kill command and be innactive otherwise . same goes for you , if only without the old part . 
so i will set my scope towards legend and shaney .

Okay, so every house has had one skaa so far. In Legends' house, Drake was skaa and there were only six members to begin with, so it's unlikely that he is skaa. @manukos what makes you vote for him?

EDIT: I hope this doesn't make you immediately turn on me, but I honestly just don't want another noble to die.

Edited by ShaneysRus

4 hours ago, ShaneysRus said:

Okay, so every house has had one skaa so far. In Legends' house, Drake was skaa and there were only six members to begin with, so it's unlikely that he is skaa. @manukos what makes you vote for him?

EDIT: I hope this doesn't make you immediately turn on me, but I honestly just don't want another noble to die.

well you make a good point considering how nice a GM drought has been , i dont think he'd make the house with the least people the one with 2 skaa , that sounds kinda unbalanced 

and so i conclude that legend gets a loophole technical soft clear 
also you are correct i am turning on you :P , the reason i went for him first is cos he isnt in my house and i want those sweet sweet points 

next in line i think is either Arinian, rae , BR or badgie (i will have to check back on old votes cos some of them might be already exhonorated , and i will have just forgoten it )

and as for young bard and sami both seem too inactive to be elims more than 12 days each 

any thoughts?

P.S. sorry for my uncertain voting drought , also i am mostly sure that rae is noble.

Edited by manukos

8 hours ago, manukos said:

waiiit , doc is dead? ... oh yeah right , RIP activity in the house doc , you will be missed 

also , to answer @BrightnessRadiant i didnt have a reason to go after  bard  i just picked someone at random but now that i think about it , bard is an old player (no pun intended ) and i have respect for him , he wouldnt come just to put a kill command and be innactive otherwise . same goes for you , if only without the old part . 
so i will set my scope towards legend and shaney .

You know that Legend was the deciding vote to flip the lynch onto Asterion, right? Frankly, this makes me kind of suspicious of you. Either you're a skaa who conveniently forgot or you're just not paying attention...

@ShaneysRus, that's a good point. Don't worry about people killing you for your ideas -- your ideas are useful and the village gets a huge setback when nobody talks.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Rae said:

You know that Legend was the deciding vote to flip the lynch onto Asterion, right? Frankly, this makes me kind of suspicious of you. Either you're a skaa who conveniently forgot or you're just not paying attention...

My best guess for elim right now is manukos... he said many weird things. But knowing him... well, he many times was  lynched for saying weird or stupid things when villager.  So I don't know.

I thought about possibility that Shaney can be elim cause her behavior looks pretty usual for first time elim: lurking, returning only when someone starts to talk about lynching inactives, but her last post looks pretty village for me.

3 hours ago, manukos said:

next in line i think is either Arinian, rae , BR or badgie (i will have to check back on old votes cos some of them might be already exhonorated , and i will have just forgoten it )

I'm first pointed on Lemon and as we know now she was Skaa. Budgie, if I remember right was part of lynch on one of Skaa. BR (She probably can be elim), who knows, she was not very active. Anyway I don't see any logic in your suspicions you just randomly choosing names from player list or what? 

I don't know, putting my vote on Manukos for now. Alternative maybe BR. Still not sure who is more suspicious.