549 posts in this topic

Will each house be given a doc? Will skaa be spread out between houses or consolidated into one? Will the skaa be given a doc as well? Do skaa earn their houses favor for the RP, etc? Do houses know how much favor they have at any given time?

Just now, Bugsy6912 said:

Will each house be given a doc? Will skaa be spread out between houses or consolidated into one? Will the skaa be given a doc as well? Do skaa earn their houses favor for the RP, etc? Do houses know how much favor they have at any given time?

House Docs: Yes.
Skaa will be spread out
The Skaa will be given a doc
Skaa earn Favor
Each house will know how much Favor they have, as well as there will be a list of how much Favor each house has at the start of each Day. (No names will be named for Houses)

I’ll take a spec doc link if there is one. This sounds intriguing, but I don’t have the mind power available right now with RL stuff.

Wow, BR's recruiting abilities are impressive.

Ok, fair warning. The next week will be insane for me. Between OB and JL and homework... 

I'll make it work. My character name... Hmm. 

Don Allen. Son of Barry Allen, who was a mistborn. 

Alright, I’ve been convinced to join. This is my first LG, and I’ve only played two SE games previously; a MR and QF. So we’ll see how this goes. 

I’ll sign up as Cassandra Bane.

Also, I might not be super active because of OB, and finals for the trimester, and homework, but I’ll try to participate as much as possible.

Edited by Rebecca

I'll sign up as Rhiannon Aurette, who has a talent for leadership if she can look beyond her world of cliques and gossip. She's also Variel's girlfriend...for now.

This game, I'll make sure to RP at least once a turn at minimum. No promises about other game activity. It probably won't be more than in LG39.

You know what? I'll join. Sign me up as...hm, need a good noble name...Lady Noodlington.

we wont know who else is from our house will we?

27 minutes ago, Manukos said:

we wont know who else is from our house will we?

Well we'll have a house doc, so I'm assuming we'll know who's in our own houses anyways.

This game is going to get going right around when finals are for me, and any faction with an inactive player is kinda doomed with this ruleset. Also, I don't want to get involved ina game with complex rules right now. I'll sign up for LG 41 (or AG4) when it comes around.

Just now, BrightnessRadiant said:

Well we'll have a house doc, so I'm assuming we'll know who's in our own houses anyways.

oh great , hope i'll be with ppl i know 
lso that doesnt mean i'll have to reveal myself

I’ll sign up because I was asked, but I think I might go inactive due to this being an LG. 

Neato Coolbeans—

Okay, so Relnig Blant was a guy who considered himself an average noble. He was part of a standard House, and could carry on conversations passably. However, he was a little eccentric (as his name may suggest) and never had the chance to get in the ‘in’ crowd in the inns, and this time of intrigue seemed like the perfect way to move up.

As a side note, I’m hoping to get a chance to play Neato Coolbeans with a straight face (or at least with the name being acceptable in the setting of the game).

I decided to join. I think I know a way to keep myself active, and will be doing this. I'll be playing as Stephan, a minor noble. 

58 minutes ago, Walin said:

I’ll sign up because I was asked, but I think I might go inactive due to this being an LG. 

Neato Coolbeans—

Okay, so Relnig Blant was a guy who considered himself an average noble. He was part of a standard House, and could carry on conversations passably. However, he was a little eccentric (as his name may suggest) and never had the chance to get in the ‘in’ crowd in the inns, and this time of intrigue seemed like the perfect way to move up.

As a side note, I’m hoping to get a chance to play Neato Coolbeans with a straight face (or at least with the name being acceptable in the setting of the game).

Are you Neato Coolbeans or Relnig Blant?

Relnig Blant. Or Relnik Blant. Probably not Neato Coolbeans, that’s an Era 3 kind of name.

I was just saying Neato Coolbeans would be a funny character name, but this LG is too serious for that.

@Walin, this game does look fascinating, and I understand your desire to play it. Following discussion with the other SE moderators, however, we'd like to remind you that inactivity can have a negative impact on the enjoyment of all players, and would ask that you don't sign up if you believe you're likely to go inactive during the game.

@Orlok Tsubodai Ok. I won’t sign up unless absolutely necessary for player count, though I’m pretty sure that won’t be a problem for this game ;)

Given how quiet it has gotten here, I assume I'm the only one still waiting for my order of Oathbringer to arrive?

18 minutes ago, randuir said:

Given how quiet it has gotten here, I assume I'm the only one still waiting for my order of Oathbringer to arrive?

Kindle edition is the way to go, you can read it the instant it’s released :P