The crowd yelled at the accused coinshot, begging for his blood. They wanted his blood desperately, as the kills he had supposedly committed were something that only a Skaa would do. The crowd approached him, preparing to beat him with their dueling canes when...

The crowd turned on someone else. They had racked up a little suspicion during the day, but she wasn't that suspicious, but there was something that made her obviously suspicious. It was quite simple, it was... well... you know. That one thing she did. 

After having the Noble's eyes turned on her Cassandra Bane did not last long.

Rebecca has been lynched! She was a Noble Tin misting!

Vote tally: 

Rebecca(5): Randuir, Lemon, Shaney, Rae, Arinian
Arinian(4): LivingLegend, Doc, Lopen, Rebecca 

N5 will end: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LG40%3A+N5+End&iso=20171209T19&p1=4975

Player list: 

Spoiler

1. Variel - StrikerEZ  Noble  Bronze Misting
2. Dorvan Tekiel - Randuir
3. Thirmul Haht - Megasif Noble 
4. Lawrence Arthur - Roadwalker Noble Pewter Misting
5. Selina Khrom - Lemonelon
6.Dawn - Steeldancer  Noble Aluminium Misting
7. Adela - Brightness Radiant
8. Jax Sangrin Lekal - Darkness Ascendant Noble Gold Misting
9. Ray Karats - StrawNoble Copper Misting!
10. Darium - CloudjumperNoble 
11. Alizarin Kenandera - Sami
12. Manukos
13. Belmark Entrone - Drake Marshal
14. Darquez - ShaneysRus

15. Bugsy Noble Bronze Misting!
16. Asterion137
17. Cassandra Bane - Rebecca Noble Tin misting
18. Rhiannon Aurette - Arraenae
19. Lady Noodlington - A Budgie
20. Faron Elverein - Arinian
21. Stephan - Shqueeves Noble Aluminium Misting
22. Lutha Erikell - Phattemer Noble Brass misting
23. Jonas - LivingLegend
24. Doc
25. Lopen
26. Joxter the Mighty - Alvron Noble Atium Misting!
27. Jerol - Young Bard

So, a total of three vote manipulations happened. Rae and Lemon got switched to the Rebecca vote, while doc got switched to the Arin side of things. I'm somewhat disappointed that Rebecca flipped village, but it gives me a clue regarding who the mole might be in my house, if we even have one.

@Lemonelon, you wouldn't happen to be willing to admit to being an elim? I'm fairly sure I could have things cleaned up by the end of the cycle in that case.

...yeah, thought not.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Rae said:

Maybe it's some mix of village and elim vote manips? 3 elim vote manips seems overpowered for a team. This looks really bad for Arinian.

Well, that looks pretty good for me cause as you can see I'm alive!

And I know that I'm not elim, but no one gonna believe me. So keep trying kill me. 

That would be some next level manipulations if it was the eliminator team trying to throw Arinian under the bus. I don't think that is what happened, but it definitely would have worked. That being said, I am pretty sure the eliminators are Arinian for reasons already made clear and Lemonelon for staying just active enough to send in kills, but not having contributed to the favor on his team.

Of the people we still have alive, We now know there are at least three rioters, one soother and one coinshot. That leaves nine other roles among us. 

We have lost so far:

2 Bronze, 1 Pewter, 1 Gold, 2 Aluminum, 1 Copper, 1 Tin, 2 Brass, 1 Atium and 3 nonmistings

That suggests to me that we still have at least one Tineye and 1 more Pewter misting. That leaves seven more living roles I am not sure about.

Sorry, I am coming up close to rollover and I'll have to get the rest of my thoughts down in a post for the next day.

"I need you to kill Lopen."  Dorvan Tekiel said to the group of assembled Skaa. Dorvan had slipped into his role quite nicely, impersonating someone as important as Tekiel has proved hard, especially considering the 'humble' background he had, but by now it was second nature for Dorvan. 

The assembled Skaa gave him a salute, one that was low key enough that it could be done in front of actual nobles, and it would go unnoticed. The Skaa gathered their weapons, and moved out.

"I need you to kill Dorvan" Lopen said to the group of assembled Hazekillers Lopen had never really played much of the 'noble game,' preferring to spend him time hunting the skaa. To many this was considered strange, especially given his prestigious background.

The assembled Hazekillers gave him a salute, a clean crisp one that drew attention to all that were watching. The Hazekillers gathered their weapons, and moved out.

The assembled soldiers moved towards their target, moving as silently as possible through the night, hoping to go unnoticed for as long as possible before they were to kill their target. 

The group passed another group of assembled soldiers, but they both just passed by each other and pretended that they didn't notice the other. It was not worth risking an encounter with a Mistborn, and jeopardizing their mission.

The assembled forces slipped into the keep, and approached the designated room. The man standing inside seemed to be waiting for something to return, their thoughts slightly distracted, and the assembled soldiers took that moment to strike. 

"You've returned already?" The man asked, his eyes going wide a moment after, realizing that they were not the soldiers he had sent out. The man reached out with allomancy, attempting to stop the approaching soldiers, but it proved useless. The soldiers moved forward, and killed their mark.

The soldiers retraced their steps, passing the same group of soldiers they had seen going out, still not risking a confrontation, and returned to the man who had sent them out, only to find him lying dead on the ground.

Lopen has died! He was a Noble Iron misting!
Randuir had died! He was a Skaa Zinc misting!

Favor (updated):

Someone should have bothered me about the cycle not going up! I had this all ready and thought I had submitted it, but I hadn't. Sorry about it being 24 hours late... 

This cycle will end: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LG40+D6+end&iso=20171212T19&p1=4975

Player list:

Spoiler

1. Variel - StrikerEZ  Noble  Bronze Misting
2. Dorvan Tekiel - Randuir  Skaa Zinc misting!
3. Thirmul Haht - Megasif Noble 
4. Lawrence Arthur - Roadwalker Noble Pewter Misting
5. Selina Khrom - Lemonelon
6.Dawn - Steeldancer  Noble Aluminium Misting
7. Adela - Brightness Radiant
8. Jax Sangrin Lekal - Darkness Ascendant Noble Gold Misting
9. Ray Karats - StrawNoble Copper Misting!
10. Darium - CloudjumperNoble 
11. Alizarin Kenandera - Sami
12. Manukos
13. Belmark Entrone - Drake Marshal
14. Darquez - ShaneysRus

15. Bugsy Noble Bronze Misting!
16. Asterion137
17. Cassandra Bane - Rebecca Noble Tin misting
18. Rhiannon Aurette - Arraenae
19. Lady Noodlington - A Budgie
20. Faron Elverein - Arinian
21. Stephan - Shqueeves Noble Aluminium Misting
22. Lutha Erikell - Phattemer Noble Brass misting
23. Jonas - LivingLegend
24. Doc
25. Lopen Noble Iron misting!
26. Joxter the Mighty - Alvron Noble Atium Misting!
27. Jerol - Young Bard

"My lord... Lord Tekiel is dead."

Galen looked up, startled. Dead? "No..." he whispered.

"I'm afraid he is dead, my Lord. The evidence seems to be that he was killed by Hazekillers." 

Galen frowned. "The Second House. Lopen... He will pay for this insult."

"He already has, my Lord. He was murdered last night...by the skaa."

"By the skaa? Odd. Ever since the coinshot started killing, the skaa have been quiet."

"There is...another thing."

"What is it?"

"Dorvan Tekiel... was not who we thought he was."

Galen stared at his servant for a few moments, before laughing bitterly. "Yes. Of course. Lopen suggested this. I did not want to believe him. It seems as if the First House owes the Second a great debt after all. I presume he was the one who sent the skaa against Lopen?"

"He was."

Galen stared out the window. Dorvan Tekiel... How he hated to be proved right. He remembered hearing about how Dorvan had pardoned a skaa impregnated by a noble when the laws would have called for her death. He remembered the letters back and forth, and how Dorvan had passionately called for the destruction of the skaa, even when Galen had thought of offering them amnesty in return for their loyalty. The nights spent planning and discussing the skaa problem... May the First stand Tall.  Towards the end, Dorvan had begun slipping, unable to maintain the formal prose of a noble. Lopen had begun sharing his suspicions, and he had agreed. He just hated to acknowledge that the person he had wanted to trust the most was a traitor. 

Hadn't the skaa in the Fourth House posed as a noble too? Was that their stratagem now? 

Curtly, he gave the command for Tekiel's corpse to be burned and the ashes scattered. 

Goodbye, old friend. The First shall stand Tall. Without you. 

"The Skaa have been found and killed in three of the Four Houses." His latest address began. "Tekiel of the First House. Asterion of the Second. Belmark of the Fourth." 

He sighed. "I tire of the House War. I tire of the politics. Let us kill the skaa in the Third House and be done with this threat."

"Selina (Lemonelon)... Rhiannon (Rae)..." His voice caught. "One of you is skaa. And...I choose to vote for Selina (Lemonelon)

Lemonelon. If we have four skaa, one in each House, then she's the last one. It could explain the lack of a skaa kill, if the times when Randuir went to the ball matched with the lack of a kill. Lemon hasn't been very active here or in the House doc.

Okay people. You got me! I’m the last skaa. Now, you guys have to decide if lynching me is the correct course of action.

@A Budgie @young bard 

looks like you guys would win if you voted to lynch me- @Doc12 has started the lynch though which would be enough to tip the scales for a house 1 win.

@Ookla the Rae You have worked so hard to bring up the house 3 points. It would be a shame to lose to house 1 when you are now so close to victory.

@livinglegend, @sami, @BR.

You guys are pretty far behind, but if you all posted lots of RP and helped to get rid of house 1, then you guys could close the gap and win. 

So, please don’t kill me yet. Most of you will lose too...

Galen's words struck the lord like a brick he dismised galeon and me both , he will give a speach later today and the whole mess should be coming  to an end soon .
inform Mraize that i wont be leaving yet , there are still things to coordinate , it looks like the  house i am in , will come ahead after the dust settles , so i'll remain and see how i can profit from it and further my own goals.
further more as i will not need to escape , you will have to send someone else to  silverlight in my place , the local delicacies even if nothing special are still easily replicable and  have given me some ideas for dishes . 
as to my ... other project ,  i havent learnt as much as i anticipated ,  i will focus my efforts the coming days so that i will have at least enough information to make this operation worth it . the problem is that the inquisitors are quite secrative and i dont want to risk revealing my self , i was able to obtain however a couple of old inquisitor spikes , but knowledge about the bindpoints still eludes me.

anyway old friend , expect my final message tomorow and i hope i can see you soon 

-Manukos ()

Okay, does anyone else find Manukos’ post a bit unnerving? I had a feeling there would be some hemalurgy in the game, perhaps Manukos is an obligator? I had a suspicion Doc was an inquisitor though. But now for some RP!!

Selina paced. Back and forth, back and forth. She had finally been found out. There was no talking reason to the filthy, stuck up, good for nothing nobles!

She took a deep breath, hands shaking as she opened the vial of poison. There was an obligator, she saw an obligator. The thought of confronting the obligator with only a vial of poison made her stomach cramp up. 

She was going to die. Like actually.. truly... going to die. There was no way out. Panic set in and she tore down the street, away from the screams of those filthy nobles. Towards the only place she felt safe. Her beautiful house. Her house! Rhiannon was with the crowd calling for her death, well, she could seek refuge elsewhere!

”Spec ops to me!!” Selina screamed as she ran. Her troops falling into step around her.

“Let’s see if they can take me from a burning building! Soldiers, hold the perimeter while I barricade myself inside and set the place alight. Anyone who comes for me- show them death!”

It was a fools gamble, but she would take anything she could get right now. Anyone who wanted to lynch her, would have to brave the Spec Ops and the fire. She might get a couple foolish enough to pursue her, well more fool them. She would rain burning debris down on them until the flames engulfed her.

@Ookla of Five

greetings master stink , this will be my final update until i go dark , hopefuly my aviars are reaching you  ,i will not disclosee any sensitive information just to be sure .
i have good news , there was an interesting development , i found an obligator that was wiling to sell information , i'll share this with you and the rest of the ghostbloods when i return.  But i have aquired a brass spike from the body of a dead inquisitor . i am conflicted about using it , but i think it would be wiser to wait until i am safe at home .
I even have picked out quite the souvenir for you , a small piece of ruin's god metal . it is quite expensive i'll have you know 

as for the ongoing lynching it seems quite aparent that lemonelon is the final member of the skaa revolt and will be executed today , shame , and she is a preaty little thing , but this is how things always are , she has currently baraceted herself in the house that conned but i doubt she'll be able to hold off the other house's guards 

so , this is the point i have to sign off , i dont think i'll be absent for more than a month  so take care of my inn in the meantime

-manukos()

Edited by manukos

Galen ran through the crowd, pushing people aside in his haste to get to the burning House. 

The Third House was burning. Burning. Lord Ruler, the skaa was mad. 

"Riri?"  he called, frantically pushing aside the hands that sought to grab him. "Let go of me. My sister - My sister could be in there!!"

At the top of the burning building, he saw Selina watching the crowd in contempt. The fool. Was she actually burning down her House to escape the lynch? Was... was that even possible? 

Someone please tell him the focus of the Third House. What was she hoping to achieve? What was she doing? What could she do?

Questions could wait. He had to find Rhiannon. She couldn't still be in the House, could she? Frantically, he scanned the gathered crowd, desperately hoping to catch a glimpse of his sister. He turned back to the building, seeing the guards posted around the building, ready to kill. Lord Ruler, if only he had a misting ability besides being a rusting gnat. 

He glanced back up at the madwoman staring down at them. Just what did she hope to accomplish? Would she not just die amongst the flames? 

Rust rust rust. 

The books had never told him how to handle these situations.

The fire was climbing further up the building. Casting one last desperate glance at the crowd and failing to spot his sister, Galen wrapped his cloak tightly around himself, drew his sword, and charged into the building. 

@Ookla the Rae

Edited by Doc12

Selina paced. Back and forth, back and forth. She had finally been found out. There was no talking reason to the filthy, stuck up, good for nothing nobles!

She took a deep breath, hands shaking as she opened the vial of poison. There was an obligator, she saw an obligator. The thought of confronting the obligator with only a vial of poison made her stomach cramp up. 

She was going to die. Like actually.. truly... going to die. There was no way out. Panic set in and she tore down the street, away from the screams of those filthy nobles. Towards the only place she felt safe. Her beautiful house. Her house! Rhiannon was with the crowd calling for her death, well, she could seek refuge elsewhere!

”Spec ops to me!!” Selina screamed as she ran. Her troops falling into step around her.

“Let’s see if they can take me from a burning building! Soldiers, hold the perimeter while I barricade myself inside and set the place alight. Anyone who comes for me- show them death!”

It was a fools gamble, but she would take anything she could get right now. Anyone who wanted to lynch her, would have to brave the Spec Ops and the fire. She might get a couple foolish enough to pursue her, well more fool them. She would rain burning debris down on them until the flames engulfed her.

Crouched at the top of a grand staircase, behind the marble railing, Riri watched Selina ran frantically towards her. She -- no, it -- had to be the traitor. The skaa infiltrator that had caused so much death and misery among the nobles. Even now, it held a vial of something in its filthy paws. Riri couldn't imagine what it was for, but it couldn't be anything good. Its desperate movements gave it a feral energy that clashed with the elegance of the hall around them.

Riri shivered and tightened her grip on the wooden staff she'd found. She didn't know what it would do to her, but she didn't have a choice. She had to take it out now, distract it enough to let the spec ops team get here. Her heart hammered in her chest.

It was almost halfway towards her now.

”Spec ops to me!!” it screamed. “Let’s see if they can take me from a burning building! Soldiers, hold the perimeter while I barricade myself inside and set the place alight. Anyone who comes for me- show them death!”

From all around, black-clad soldiers poured around the skaa. Riri sighed in relief, thanking the Lord Ruler for her lucky break. The spec ops team had finally arrived. They'd arrest this skaa and send it to the executioner, like it deserved. She relaxed her grip on the staff.

A moment later, her hope turned into horror. The spec ops team had gotten into formation behind the skaa, with it at its head. Like it was their leader. The motion looked smooth. Practiced. Riri swore. It must have done something to them. Bribed them. That was the only way to explain it. Suddenly, she felt cold.

It was up to her now.

As the skaa ran past her, Riri jumped out and swung the staff at it, screaming profanities. The staff hit it in the head with a sickening crunch. She swung again. Blood poured from its head. She raised her staff to swing again. The skaa grabbed it before it could hit and shoved her backwards, into the railing. Riri grunted and tried to push back against it, but it was too strong. The top half of her body bent back over the edge of the stairs. Oh Lord Ruler Lord Ruler Lord Ruler --

From the corner of her eye, Riri saw that the spec ops soldiers had caught up. One of them grabbed her and hurled her over the edge. Riri fell.

@Doc12 @Lemonelon

House 3's specialty is a spec ops team.

Galen nearly died three times in trying to reach the door alone. 

Lord Ruler take these RUSTING soldiers and feed them to the mistwraiths!! 

They didn't seem like Hazekillers. There were at least ten men stationed around the perimeter of the building, perhaps with more inside. The armor was different, all black, and they wielded an assortment of weapons from clubs to canes to bows and arrows. Most of them carried shields, and one or two even had shields of iron. Presumably they didn't get sent to fight mistings a lot. 

Not that that would help him.

What had saved him was the fact that they had clearly not been expecting a noble fop to charge straight at them, doing his best imitation of what he thought a mistwraith would sound like. Something like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEIEEIEEEEEEEEEAAAAARGH". 

No time to feel embarrassed, though he fervently hoped Riri hadn't heard that. If they survived, she'd never let him live it down. 

The soldier he attacked had just enough time to raise his wooden shield before he swung his sword as hard as he could, the blade embedding itself deeply in to the wood and getting stuck. Galen swore. Fortunately, the soldier was still too stunned by the ferocity of his attack to take advantage of the pause, so Galen kicked him as hard as he could between the legs, causing the man to collapse,  howling in pain and causing the other soldiers to flinch. Even Galen couldn't stop himself from wincing in sympathy. Thank you Riri, for bringing up this trick literally every time we talk about your suitors.

The man down, he frantically tried to extricate his sword from the shield, just as the soldiers began to come to their senses and the nearest one started to charge him. He wielded a very nasty-looking club with nails in it. Ohhh to be a lurcher or a coinshot...  It seemed no use, he couldn't pull out his rusting sword.  I definitely should have paid more attention to my physical strength... The man was almost upon him, and taking a gamble, Galen swung his sword as hard as he could, and the shield swung along with it. Club collided with shield and the wooden shield shattered, freeing his sword, yet causing it have a very noticible bent. 

That was my only sword...

He yelped as the club swished over his head, throwing himself to the ground. The soldier towered over Galen, raising his club high. Galen's sword cut deeply into the man's knee. The man gasped and fell. Briefly, he considered picking up the club, but decided that he probably wouldn't be able to lift it. He'd be sticking with the bent sword then. 

Oh Lord Ruler. Now two of them were charging him, carrying swords. He was so dead. 

They charged, and were between him and the door. Then he heard a very familiar scream.

Glancing up, his heart stopped yet again. Riri. Riri, by the window, arms around her. 

She fell. 

Galen screamed. 

He didn't know what happened. He ran. He swung his sword. He ducked beneath a blade. He felt blood spray on his face. A line of fire was cut across his left arm. His sword cut through something and bounced off bone. He didn't know what happened, but he was beneath the window, his arms were spread, he was praying. 

Riri fell into his arms, making his left arm scream in agony, but he held on. He fell backwards, absorbing the force of her fall. His back seemed to come alight in pain as it hit the ground and skidded over it. He felt his consciousness slipping. But Riri was here. She was in his arms. Her chest was rising and falling. She was alive. 

And even as he saw the other soldiers beginning to approach from the edge of his vision, his vision blurred and faded to black. 

@Ookla the Rae

@Anyone who wants to come to my defense

@First House!! 

Edited by Doc12

RP: 

Lord Dorvan was Skaa… That was really unexpected turn of events but truly it changed nothing for Faron. Skaa rebellion, House war nothing of that damaged his plans.

He walked down the street, it was one of rich districts of the city, clean buildings without any spots of ash, mosaic windows, fancy gardens. He carried long black coat, in case if ashfall would start, and bottle of wine.  It was one of those days when he visited Tila’s brother Lord Wiyor, ruler of house Elverein. In fact Wiyor never was capable enough to rule the house, he was will-less and stupid. Still he was first son of his father and so inherited everything. More to say all this time house was managed by his wife but now she died and after that  he started to destroy his house even faster than before spending all the time in  drunken intoxication and wasting money on dubious contracts… Fool what to say, he always been fool...

And now Faron needs to waste his time on this trash of man and mourn loss of his wife.

Faron turned looking aside, there... there was some noise, loud screams distantly reminding sound of the fight. House war grew to the point that even daylight didn't stop them from fight or what was that?

Voting for Lemonelon.

23 hours ago, Doc12 said:

@First House!! 

Faron nodded to himself than turned to Lars.

“Lars, sword.” He demanded. Terrisman shivered visibly.

“My lord… I… Think that’s not the best idea.” Lars said stuttering.

“Lars, I’m not asked what you think. My sword!” Elverein shouted making servant panic even more.

“M… m… my” Lars bumbled. Faron stepped forward and swung his coat from terrisman’s hands. He pulled sword from coat throwing it on his shoulders, straight obsidian sword with grip coiled in leather he tied it to his waist.

Faron thrust hand in pouch and pulled handful of coins from it throwing one on the ground before him. He looked back on Lars.

“No objections?”

“Good luck My Lord.” Lars said looking down. Faron grinned then turned in direction from where screams came from. He flared steel and pushed on coin sending himself fall in the sky.

Air rushed to his face tangling hair and rippling coat. He pushed on latch on the window behind then on the chimney to his right correcting his flight. Here was enough metals around to push on and so Faron reached place in fast succession of jumps.

He rushed through last roof near the place of fight - and now he was sure that it was fight – and ducked under embrasure.

Faron peered over the edge of the roof and saw... Galen with unconscious woman on his hands. Ohh... there also were many soldiers surrounding them and looked like they not intended to protect Galen or better to say they were intended to do absolutely opposite thing. But most importantly almost all soldiers carried something metal on them, shields, swords.

Faron pulled couple more pouches with coins from his pockets and pushed them down in deadly metal rain momentary killing bunch of soldiers and sending others growl in pain on the ground.  Then he jumped over the embrasure.

He slowly descended to the ground sword in one hand and coins in other, coat rippled like the dark waves behind him. It was time to start his favorite art. He grinned. Art of death and blood!   

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________