Lantern Corps and Mistborn

Aon Ati

I know that these two subjects are very different from each other, but I like to figure out what Lantern Order characters in different book series would belong in. I will only be including original trilogy Mistborn Characters.

Black-Death- Marsh. Now I know that Marsh himself is not a bad guy. I consider him to be one of the most hardcore guys in Mistborn. This is more of what he represents as Ruin's main tool of destruction.

Red-Rage- Zane. The Red Lanterns always had a problem with keeping their sanity in tact, which fits Zane perfectly. Along with the fact he has a spike which is the cause of his insanity (the Red Lanterns rings are their hearts).

Orange-Greed- Straff. Straff simply wanted everything in the Final Empire, just like the Orange Lantern wants all.

Yellow-Fear- The Lord Ruler. The Lord Ruler controlled the Final Empire by using his powers to instill fear into the people.

Green-Willpower- Sazed. I don't want to spoil anything, so I will just say that Sazed is the balance between everything.

Blue-Hope- Kelsier. Because he is hope.

Indigo-Compassion- Elend. Elend wanted all his life to find a way to make the skaa's lives easier, something very, very few noblemen had ever thought about.

Violet-Love- Spook. This was a hard one to pick, but I choose it because Spook was always a hopeless romantic, and he always valued his friendship (a form of love) with others.

White-Life- Vin. It's Vin. What else do I have to say?

So those are my choices. If you have even better ideas, please, make a list that can outshine mine by a mile.

I think to make this list we Will Need to take a character as a general and not some specific istance of his Story.

Kelsier: Red, sure he made the history for some stuffs but mainly Kelsier wanted Revenge and he was filled with rage. He inspired people and give them Hope, but that was mostly a side effect.

Sazed: Blue, Sazed is the real Hope bringer. He recived a bad hit in book2 and he lose It...but regardless he is the most fitting for the blue than everything else.

Breeze: Indigo, yeah this is not a real fitting pair. But Breeze is the most empatic character in the Trilogy and also if he seems a jerk, he actually spent all his days to subdlue improving others situation.

Rashek: Green, he is the man who fought a fight for 1000 years with an unstoppable Force of nature. He had to take Extreme decisions and keep going for a whole thousand of years.

Straff: Orange, I am not sure but he is the more fitting character

I am not sure if you want a mutual exclude list but if One could be insert twice Rashek would be also the Yellow one. If you want a mutual esclusive list instead.

Inquisitors: Yellow. They are built for the only purpose of be' a spooky hieropants of the Iron Cult. They are the actual Nightmare of many, while Rashek is something so distant to be' more a concept than an actual fear. The Inquisitors instead could be around and you Will be killed if you make something wrong before them. They are the TFE's terror.

Vin: Love, i think the Vin's most iconic trait is what She is dispose of doing for the One She care. She is a fearsome Force of nature if the Ones She love need. She is probably the most likely Star Shappire.

I Will not continue for the Black and White lanterns as those corps doesn't really have a link between personal traits and membership

Edited by Yata

• Chaos locked this topic