Ookla Season Cometh

Kaymyth

2 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

It's all terribly bewildering if you don't know what's happening. I joined the forum in late October of 2014, so I had barely a month to get settled in before suddenly I was surrounded by Ooklas. They were everywhere. So many Ooklas. And I had no idea why.

:D:D:D

3 hours ago, TheOrlionThatComesBefore said:

I mean, sure... there was a Tribble that had a bomb in it, but I don't think they can be angry. 

They just don't like Klingons.

I see you missed the part where I was making a Reckoners joke. Really, Orlion. You're slipping. :D

1 hour ago, Ookla the Dragon said:

Ookla

Ookla

OoookllllAaaa

Not yet! IT IS NOT YET TIME GO BACK TO NORMAL UNTIL THE APPOINTED HOUR.

15 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

Wait, are you saying that my offhand comment about it no longer being 2016 actually had a affect? 

Oh, 800th post

Yes. Yes, it did. My endorsement of thread necromancy got shut down by @Chaos's Turn Undead. Who knew that him starting a weird new cult involving Chrome tabs and putting the toilet paper on the wrong way 'round would actually give him D&D cleric powers?

7 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

Yes. Yes, it did. My endorsement of thread necromancy got shut down by @Chaos's Turn Undead. Who knew that him starting a weird new cult involving Chrome tabs and putting the toilet paper on the wrong way 'round would actually give him D&D cleric powers?

I've been a proud user of the Banhammer for many years now. Very clericy.

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I've been a proud user of the Banhammer for many years now. Very clericy.

Well, yes, but hammers are wieldable by multiple classes. Actually manifesting full cleric magic, that's another thing entirely.

1 hour ago, Kaymyth said:

They probably come from his Head powers. Heads can be pretty powerful.

Spoiler

Especially when they have an excess amount of tabs

I can imagine @Chaos channeling his inner he-man whenever he is required to ban something, calling out "By the power of myself/Branderson/Banjo/Banjulhu, I...HAVE...THE POOOOOWEEER!!!" and holding aloft a miniature hammer as he smites the offending post/topic.

As for Ookla season, when is the appointed hour and day? I already have a couple of options i can use :D:P