Walking the Line/ Happy Oath-vember

habatab

It's here! November has finally arrived! I am so pumped for SA3! My wife and I have decided that we both have to read the e-version of the book before we can buy a hard copy because there is no way we could share fairly. I have been avoiding the released chapters, but the end is in sight!

I do have a question for those who have been reading the released chapters though. From what you've seen so far, do you predict that Oathbringer is as good and/or better than the first two installments in this series? It seems like a 'well duh' questions to me, but I'm so pressed for non-spoiler details about the book that I'll take anything I can get!

I think it's going to be the best by far. If you look at the overall story of the Stormlight Archive, the first two books were like the first act. They were the setup. With Oathbringer, we're finally getting to the meat of the story. The preview chapters have left me without a doubt. The best is yet to come.

That's not too spoilery, is it?

1 hour ago, habatab said:

From what you've seen so far, do you predict that Oathbringer is as good and/or better than the first two installments in this series?

The beta readers over at the Discord server have been teasing us mercilessly that it's much better. 

• Chaos locked this topic