[OB] Info From Peter

soyperson

56 minutes ago, The Invested Beard said:

Nope Pringles are amazing and make me happy. Obviously one of the things he was lying about.

This is probably one the next-level-truths for Shallan ... "Pringles are amazing and make me happy" => *insta-shardplate*

Edited by Michael Portz
more foolishness

2 minutes ago, Morsk said:

Why does anyone want Shallan to become an alcoholic? Is this something I missed, when I wasn't reading threads for the earlier chapters?

It's more about what we expect then what we want (though some people want to see it as they consider it a interesting plot point and arc)

2 hours ago, Blacksmithki said:

The reply about addiction could be about the Blackthorn and the thrill. (Also alcohol for him to)

Relevant:

Questioner

Do they have a concept of alcoholism in Roshar?

Brandon Sanderson

Yes.

Questioner

Does Dalinar’s family have it?

Brandon Sanderson

That will be answered in the next book, but you should definitely be asking that question.

2 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

There was also the 9 comes before 10 answer, implying that the 9 unmade will become 10 unmade. 

Wait, what?! Context, please! Exact quote! Maybe I need to get on Discord... This is definitely in favor of the "one Unmade for each broken Herald" argument if it is as it seems.

5 minutes ago, dendrophobe said:

Wait, what?! Context, please! Exact quote! Maybe I need to get on Discord... This is definitely in favor of the "one Unmade for each broken Herald" argument if it is as it seems.

Screenshot_2017-11-01-18-16-08.png

I mean, it could be a non answer, but I didn't explain the theory, so maybe it does mean something. Its certainly not a refutation of the theory. 

Edited by Steeldancer

It could be interpreted as such: the 9 Unmade are all active on Roshar just before a Desolation, before the 10 Heralds return. That is what happened on Roshar this time: the Thrill and Death Rattles were all active way before the Desolation started, and way before Taln returned from Damnation. If we haven't seen the other Unmades, it may be because like Re-Shephir, they are hidden or biding their time before accomplishing their purpose.

Edited by Rasha

3 hours ago, The Invested Beard said:

Nope Pringles are amazing and make me happy. Obviously one of the things he was lying about.

Who can deny The Chip Ruler's power. It is a sliver of potatoey perfection. That is the non human shard! Pringles is Adonalsium's shard of awesomeness!!