Chaos

The WoB Archive, Arcanum, is Here November 8th

87 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mestiv said:

I think that @WeiryWriter was going to prepare a list of the brand new things, that weren't seen before. So there is hope @ccstat ;)

*rubs hands together in anticipation*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Wait...how did I not know that you two were working on this?

Also, this helps the theory that you two are the same person, since you're both working on Arcanum...

*clears throat*

Actually, all of the hivemind is working on Arcanum...

7 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

I think that @WeiryWriter was going to prepare a list of the brand new things, that weren't seen before. So there is hope @ccstat ;)

Almighty, I hope so :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cognizantastic said:

This is gorgeous. Gorgeous. I know I'm not as heavy into the theorizing side of things as some other Sanderson fans, but when I'm up late talking about whatever massive implications Oathbringer is sure to have on the cosmere with one of the friends I've "converted," I know I'll be ecstatic to use this new resource.

Thank you so much for making this a reality, @Chaos and @Argent and everyone else involved. We all appreciate it. :D

+1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a pleasure. I'm probably going to be using this as much as anybody so might as well help get it to where it needs to be :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Blightsong said:

It's been a pleasure. I'm probably going to be using this as much as anybody so might as well help get it to where it needs to be :D

It's not even finished yet, and when I'm not working on it it's already changed the way I look for WoBs. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Calderis said:

It's not even finished yet, and when I'm not working on it it's already changed the way I look for WoBs. 

The ability to easily hear Brandon's inflections are the biggest thing for me so far. Much more interesting to be able to hear the Brandon himself say what you are reading,.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

I'm gonna put it here too, as that's relevant ;)

ezgif-1-92e98f20c7.gif

LOL McMahon reactions are the best.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should probably go over my own audio before then and make sure I sound dignified in every public recording...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Argent said:

I should probably go over my own audio before then and make sure I sound dignified in every public recording...

I'm not sure sounding undignified is something that can be fixed..

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to being somewhat inactive, I didn't see this until now. Good job everyone involved!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is th Url?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, King Cole said:

What is th Url?

It hasn't been released yet, and the site is still password-protected. Watch for the big announcement in a few hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

It hasn't been released yet, and the site is still password-protected. Watch for the big announcement in a few hours.

 

giphy.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steeldancer said:

3 minutes 

There's going to be a stampede of angry sharders if it's even one minute late. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOOOO SHINY!

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!

 

On an unrelated note I will be needing some clean underwear.

Edited by The Invested Beard
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The forum just went completely silent due to everyone geeking out looking up WoBs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would one submit a WOB that Brandon wrote on a signed book that was delivered? I could take a picture of the page, but I have no way to verify what the question was. I’m confident I remember the question, but if people were to just report the questions from memory, I’m worried things might get innacurate quickly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

How would one submit a WOB that Brandon wrote on a signed book that was delivered? I could take a picture of the page, but I have no way to verify what the question was. I’m confident I remember the question, but if people were to just report the questions from memory, I’m worried things might get innacurate quickly.

Generally people just post a thread, taking a picture of the book at minimum. The true heroes also have a picture of their order/receipt, but usually we just trust that people aren't lying when it comes to questions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.