TheVillageIdiot

Ask... if you dare

21 posts in this topic

Fire away with your questions!

That being said I reserve the rights to YPNFO any and all questions I choose.

YPNFO (You’ll probably never find out) = I am not going to answer this question. So unless I become famous and my life gets broadcast by reporters you’ll never know the answer to it. :D

Edited by TheVillageIdiot
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.What is your position on the ethical controversy of utilizing luminescent vegetation in the place of streetlights?

2.If you had to broker peace between two warring nations of mole-people, how would you satisfy both the Deep-downer's wish for more caving rights and the Under-Cruster's desire for lucrative minerals?

3.In the event of the herbivore-turned-carnivore Apocalypse, which would you choose as the cause: Man-eating Rabbits or Zombie Cows?

4. What is your favorite book?

 

Edited by Faceless Mist-Wraith
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheVillageIdiot, which idiot are you the village for? 

When drawing a smiley face, what order do you do it in? 

Which sock do you put on first? 

Ducks? 

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? 

Are you okay with personal questions? 

How would you react if you walked into a crowded room and everyone had a shirt with your face on it? 

How do you organize your shirts? 

Am I asking too many questions? 

Would you like more questions? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

1.What is your position on the ethical controversy of utilizing luminescent vegetation in the place of streetlights?

2.If you had to broker peace between two warring nations of mole-people, how would you satisfy both the Deep-downer's wish for more caving rights and the Under-Cruster's desire for lucrative minerals?

3.In the event of the herbivore-turned-carnivore Apocalypse, which would you choose as the cause: Man-eating Rabbits or Zombie Cows?

4. What is your favorite book?

 

1: It really depends, is the vegetation getting sufficient water and nutrition to maintain a healthy growth-rate? Also how much experimentation do the plants have to undergo, do we know the side effects of the treatment? Will the vegetation provide enough light for people to drive by? Without the facts I can not at this time release my stance on this issue.

2: This is relatively simple, given that the Deep-downer's do not care about the lucrative minerals in the ground but only wish for more caving rights. I would give the Under-Cruster's the rights for the land with the lucrative minerals, but in exchange they would have to agree to give ownership of the non-mineral rich land to the Deep-downer's.

3:Man-eating Rabbits, Cows seem far to lazy to turn to humans for food. Rabbits on the other hand are born scavengers, given the right circumstances, I could see them turn man-eating.

4:If it has to be a singular book then I would say Elantris or Dark Disciple (star wars). Neither of these are my favorite series, but given that it had to be a stand alone book it couldn't be say Stormlight Archive or Mistborn because even though they are amazing as a whole, I wouldn't say any one book from them would qualify as my favorite.

Keep the questions coming!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shqueeves said:

@TheVillageIdiot, which idiot are you the village for? 

When drawing a smiley face, what order do you do it in? 

Which sock do you put on first? 

Ducks? 

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? 

Are you okay with personal questions? 

How would you react if you walked into a crowded room and everyone had a shirt with your face on it? 

How do you organize your shirts? 

Am I asking too many questions? 

Would you like more questions? 

I am the Village for the idiot that lives next to the muffin man.

Left eye, Right eye, Smile (note the next steps are optional,) Nose, Head.   Always that order.

Left.

Quack.

Triangle.

Depends on the question, I might just YPNFO you. :)

Laugh hysterically.

By color, duh.

There is no such thing.

Bring it on.

Edited by TheVillageIdiot
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @TheVillageIdiot If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Favorite movie?

Favorite villain from myth?

What is your favorite mythological heroine?

What is your favorite non cosmere book?

Coke or Pepsi?

How many books on average can you read in a month?

What is your opinion of brandon's method of creating magic systems?

Edited by Nathrangking
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Favorite movie?

Favorite villain from myth?

What is your favorite mythological heroine?

What is your favorite non cosmere book?

Coke or Pepsi?

How many books on average can you read in a month?

What is your opinion of brandon's method of creating magic systems?

I know it’s cliche, but I’d pick Hoid. Given what we know about him I feel like he would be quite handy in a fight.

Right now i’d say Spider-Man: Homecoming. But that’s subject to change.

It depends, if it has to be a character then i’ve also always thought that the idea of Medusa was cool. If it can be a creature then I’d say a hydra.

I don’t know a ton of mythology so... let’s say the lady Sif.

That’d be “Dark disciple”.

Coke.

Depends on the length, complexity of language and how much i get sucked into it. Let’s assume they are all like TWoK, probably about 2-4 depending on how much time I have that month.

I think it’s a really good system. He has a way of grounding them in real world science and making it seem plausible. Some magic systems I’ve read are completely whimsical and ridiculous but Sanderson creates a system that makes you believe it could work in the real world.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 

Why do birds suddenly appear? 

What is the meaning of life? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StormingTexan said:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 

Why do birds suddenly appear? 

What is the meaning of life? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

264

Because they are inter-dimensional creatures. When they appear it’s because they just shifted into our reality.

42

The chicken

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What foot type do you have?

Which is your favorite finger?

What color is your toothbrush?

How many languages do you speak?

Would you rather be spiderman or a lurched with the abrasion surge?

Radiant or misting?

Full Radiant(all the surges) or Lerasium Mistborn?

In the event of the man eating rabbit apocalypse, which era 1 misting would you want as your sidekick?

Aluminum gnat or Duralumin gnat?

Favorite color?

Hogwarts house?

Zodiac?

Mbti?

Favorite Mistborn book?

Do you have Abs?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the name of your childhood pet? Who was your first teacher? Mother's maiden name? Any other common answers to password recovery questions you'd like to add?

Seriously, are tacos a sandwich?

What happens when buttered toast is strapped to the back of a cat and dropped?

Favorite ways to avoid a shark attack?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Archer said:

What is the name of your childhood pet? Who was your first teacher? Mother's maiden name? Any other common answers to password recovery questions you'd like to add?

Seriously, are tacos a sandwich?

What happens when buttered toast is strapped to the back of a cat and dropped?

Favorite ways to avoid a shark attack?

I would say that a sandwich is defined as follows:  Two or more separate layers of dough based crust, separated by a verity of condiments, meats and/or vegetables. Under that definition a taco is not a sandwich.

I assume you are trying to confuse me with a paradoxical situation. Cats always land on their feet, and toast always lands butter side down. But I raise you this answer, the toast is strapped to the cat with the butter side against the cats back, therefore when the cat lands on its feet the toast will also be butter side down.

Ray guns are good, I also like the method of avoidance by simply never going near them to begin with. I would say my favorite is to bring a tuna fish sandwich and offer that in exchange for your life.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheBMSRanger said:

What foot type do you have?

Which is your favorite finger?

What color is your toothbrush?

How many languages do you speak?

Would you rather be spiderman or a lurched with the abrasion surge?

Radiant or misting?

Full Radiant(all the surges) or Lerasium Mistborn?

In the event of the man eating rabbit apocalypse, which era 1 misting would you want as your sidekick?

Aluminum gnat or Duralumin gnat?

Favorite color?

Hogwarts house?

Zodiac?

Mbti?

Favorite Mistborn book?

Do you have Abs?

 

I am confused, how many types of feet are there?

The first finger on my right hand

White, it’s electric

One, English. I am however learning Hawaiian just for fun. (No I do not live in Hawaii)

Spiderman

Radient

Lerasium Mistborn

Spook

Aluminum gnat

Does all of them count? If not then red

Honestly I’ve never read or seen anything Harry Potter, so I don’t know.

Aries

I've never taken the assessment

Either “Hero of Ages” or “Bands of Morning”

Somewhere I’m sure, just not very visible. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

I am confused, how many types of feet are there?

I'm talking about the foot type as in foot and toe shape. There is the Greek foot, with the second toe as the longest, the Egyptian foot with the big toe the longest and the rest continuously shorter, and the Square foot, where the big toe is generally the longest and the others are pretty much the same length. I have the Greek foot.

(Apparantly foot shape can tell you stuff about your personality, but don't take much stock in it. Instead take the Mbti)

You should take the MBTI and House test on 16personalities.com and pottermore.com

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheBMSRanger said:

 

I'm talking about the foot type as in foot and toe shape. There is the Greek foot, with the second toe as the longest, the Egyptian foot with the big toe the longest and the rest continuously shorter, and the Square foot, where the big toe is generally the longest and the others are pretty much the same length. I have the Greek foot.

(Apparantly foot shape can tell you stuff about your personality, but don't take much stock in it. Instead take the Mbti)

You should take the MBTI and House test on 16personalities.com and pottermore.com

Oh okay, I think I've heard of that before. I would say I'm closest to Roman then.

Using the two websites you provided I got the following,

My MBTI is INFP-A

House is Hufflepuff

Edited by TheVillageIdiot
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

My MBTI is INFP-A

House is Hufflepuff

Mine is INTP-A and Ravenclaw, we would get along quite nicely

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheBMSRanger said:

Mine is INTP-A and Ravenclaw, we would get along quite nicely

Given my limited knowledge of these two things, I would tend to agree. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 2:38 PM, The Gecko said:

What foot type do you have?

Which is your favorite finger?

What color is your toothbrush?

How many languages do you speak?

Would you rather be spiderman or a lurched with the abrasion surge?

Radiant or misting?

Full Radiant(all the surges) or Lerasium Mistborn?

In the event of the man eating rabbit apocalypse, which era 1 misting would you want as your sidekick?

Aluminum gnat or Duralumin gnat?

Favorite color?

Hogwarts house?

Zodiac?

Mbti?

Favorite Mistborn book?

Do you have Abs?

 

Greek foot. 

Ring finger, right hand.

White.

Fluently, just English. But I know some Spanish, French, Welsh, German and Latin.

I don't know, maybe Spider-Man. 

Misting (Soother!)

Full Radiant

Spook, or Breeze.

Aluminium gnat... I guess.

Dark blue/purple/grey.

Slytherin

Virgo... *sigh*

INTJ-A

Final Empire.

No.

My questions:

In a zombie apocalypse would you rather have Lightsong or Renarin with you?

If you could be best friends with your favorite fictional character  (but they'd die after a year) or you could leave them in their book, would you leave them and if not who would you pick? 

Sorry if 2nd one is confusing..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Totally_Not_A_Worldhopper said:

In a zombie apocalypse would you rather have Lightsong or Renarin with you?

If you could be best friends with your favorite fictional character  (but they'd die after a year) or you could leave them in their book, would you leave them and if not who would you pick? 

Sorry if 2nd one is confusing..

Lightsong, if nothing else he'd keep the mood light.

I would leave them, there would be no point in bringing one to life only to have them die in a year. If I had to pick one, probably someone from one of Sandersons books.

Keep the questions coming people!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the longest period of time you could feasibly bounce on a trampoline?

Also where did you hide the body? The President is worried...

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30,005 seconds assuming that I was under the influence of a magical spell that made me believe I was a sentient goat.

I don't know what you're talking about, *cough* under your bed *cough*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.