Mystery Project in Sanderson's Status Bar

Exalted

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Scyora said:

I think the secret project from 2015 State of the Sanderson was Mistborn: Secret History

He's actually said it was the sixth Alcatraz book. 

So what does this mean for the future of the series? Well, two years ago I posted a screenshot of my folder showing all of my books in order. It hid a secret project, scribbled out. People assumed this was Secret History, and I didn’t disabuse them (as I was working on it at the time). But it’s actually Evil Librarians Six, which I’ve done a bunch of work on.

Edited by thegatorgirl00

On October 25, 2017 at 10:26 PM, TheOneKEA said:

Here’s my SWAG: It’s a Magic The Gathering novella, written for the same reasons that Brandon wrote the Infinity Blade novellas.

This would make me the happiest person. Also, one of my dreams is for WotC to bring on occasional guest creative team consultants, the way they occasionally do with developers (like bringing Richard Garfield back for Dominaria). Brandon would be perfect for the job - he could write a few of the key chapters in the Magic Story, and be part of the creative team that finalizes names and flavor text and gives notes to the artists, just for one set. 

• Chaos locked this topic