Event details are here:

https://www.waterstones.com/events/an-evening-with-brandon-sanderson/liverpool

Address is:

12 College Lane,

Liverpool,

L1 3DL

Date/Time

Wednesday 29th November 18:30

This one does come with an admittance cost!

Edited by Overlord Jebus

9 hours ago, TruthlessCal said:

I'm so excited. It's my first ever signing and I can't wait to meet Brandon. I need to think of what question to ask him! 

Definitely! This isn't the first post-OB signing but I'm sure there will be enough questions raised from that for everyone! It's all very exciting!

Edited by Overlord Jebus

I'm also rediculously excited to meet brandon again. I met him in Manchester two years ago I think on golancz con. But when I got to the end of the very long line to have a signing and ask a question my mind went completely blank and I had to be saved by my lovely fiancée jumping in and asking a cool question on my behalf lol. 

Hopefully i will be more prepared this time 

Edited by Stone warden

On 11/11/2017 at 5:46 AM, Stone warden said:

So that my question to Brandon isn't wasted is there anything pressing we need to ask. 

I was going to ask for an example of a stone wards ability because I love the sound of the order but feel ill get a massive RAFO

Not necessarily - Stonewards can get (IIRC) Tension and Cohesion, so asking for a cool example of one of those surges will probably get you what you want.  

3 hours ago, Stone warden said:

True. Do any orders we have met share those surges?

Bondsmiths have Cohesion.  Since Oathbringer will concentrate heavily on the Bondsmiths, I would ask for something cool one could do with the surge of Tension, or something cool that Brandon knows the Stonewards can do, that they might not know about in-universe yet.  (A la Radiants with the surge of Illumination being able to shoot lasers at people, or Radiants with the surge of Transformation being able to create radioactive material)

Edited by Landis963

On 11/13/2017 at 2:12 PM, Landis963 said:

Bondsmiths have Cohesion.  Since Oathbringer will concentrate heavily on the Bondsmiths, I would ask for something cool one could do with the surge of Tension, or something cool that Brandon knows the Stonewards can do, that they might not know about in-universe yet.  (A la Radiants with the surge of Illumination being able to shoot lasers at people, or Radiants with the surge of Transformation being able to create radioactive material)

Bondsmiths have Adhesion and Tension. (Source: https://coppermind.net/wiki/Order_of_Bondsmiths)

Willshapers and Stonewards share Cohesion. (Source: https://coppermind.net/wiki/Knights_Radiant)

• 2 weeks later...