Crimson Cutlery

Wayne is human, for now. But I would not put it past Harmony to use him as a template for a future Kandra race. The Kandra are experiencing negative population growth to an already small group. If the rate of Kandra death continues at its current pace, then Harmony is going to need some new minions. He can't always rely on a human like Wax to do all of his dirty work. He will eventually need more shapeshifting amoeba people to help deal with the wider Cosmere. They are nearly unkillable except for a few instances, they live basically forever, and can change their shape to fit the missions. Not to mention the possiblity of giving them Allomantic or Feruchemical abilities. As for Wayne, he is cracked enough that a few tweaks to his spirit web and he would make a great Kandra and what ever destructionhe would cause would be off set by the preservation of his mortal life.

And yes, we are all crazy here. We spend hours each week reading interviews and debating complex fictional universes, all while trying to apply various theories to them.  

Im trying to wrap my head around how feruchemical healing would operate on a Kandra (having an innately more Fluid physical aspect than a human) and if it would be noticeably different ion any ways.  For example, healing of pure physical trauma (the sort that doesnt actually threaten a Kandra, yes?) would need to be mimicked more than say chemical effects like Wayne using it to get sober real quick.  Any such functional distinctions me might use as a litmus test?

I personally dont think Wayne is a Kandra, though I find myself hoping he is the future father of the Half-Kandra race.

• Chaos locked this topic