Wyrmhero

Well, I finally have time and have remembered about this at a point in time that I am actually able to say some stuff, so. Hi.

I will be returning to activity, and participating more in this game as of now. I don't (yet) have an opinion on Lemon, and I doubt I'll have time to read through the past cycles and see him following Rae, but I think I recall this being brought up a couple of cycles ago. If someone wanted to fill me in on what's going on, feel free to PM me, or just post here.

18 minutes ago, Lemonelon said:

Okay. I'm voting Orlok

Looks like I'll be lynched today. When I am, you'll all see that I'm just a village obligator. And make sure you guys remember that @Orlok Tsubodai and @little wilson have been gunning for me for a while so they are probably the actual elims. Good luck xx

@Lemonelon, would you mind engaging with the points I made against you yesterday, rather than merely voting for me?

You believe me to be a convert, I am not, which you will soon see. I don't think it's worth doing a back and forth at this point with so many votes against me, and having actually told you all I know about the game.

I just hope that everyone will remember you pushing hard for my lynch and vote for you on the next cycle

2 hours ago, Lemonelon said:

You believe me to be a convert, I am not, which you will soon see. I don't think it's worth doing a back and forth at this point with so many votes against me, and having actually told you all I know about the game.

I just hope that everyone will remember you pushing hard for my lynch and vote for you on the next cycle

@Lemonelon, given you claim to be a villager shortly to be mislynched, what are your opinions on Seonid, Araris, DA, PK, Wilson, El and I?

22 hours ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Lemonelon, naturally. I suspect it’s not coincidence that an individual prepared to vote on her was killed. @little wilson, @Aonar Faileas, @Elbereth, @Darkness_, care to join me?

I’m happy enough to do so. Lemonelon

2 hours ago, Lemonelon said:

The point, particularly if you’d responded earlier in the cycle, would be that you could potentially avert your lynch if you had a good enough explanation for your actions. The fact that you’re instead avoiding the question seems to me like evidence in favour of you not, in fact, having said explanation. 

16 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@Lemonelon, given you claim to be a villager shortly to be mislynched, what are your opinions on Seonid, Araris, DA, PK, Wilson, El and I?

So this is all mostly gut reactions from previous posts.

Orlok: Very much an elim read for you. After having me scanned, believing me to be the seer and then still thinking I'm a convert when proved otherwise. Plus if I were an elim, you'd be the first person I'd convert.

Wilson: Again, I have an elim feel for you too. If I were the seer, you would be someone I'd want on my team.

PK: I haven't seen too many posts from, they voted for me so I voted back on them. But Rae also voted for them, so I'm leaning more village.

Seonid: The only PMs I've had this game have been with Seonid, and I'm inclined to believe they are village.

DA: Very strong village reading, and being led astray by Orlok.

Araris: On the fence really, haven't seen much from them.

El: Not much of a read for them either, but my gut instincts say elim.

@Elbereth I know people can change their votes, but these guys have been gunning for me and getting everyone else on board so I don't see it happening. I haven't been as active as I'd have liked this game so I'm happy to go out now and see if my reads are right.

Oh, I was about to post but countdown has ended? Ah, ok, 8am tomorrow morning for me.

Anyway so,

10 hours ago, Elbereth said:

The point, particularly if you’d responded earlier in the cycle, would be that you could potentially avert your lynch if you had a good enough explanation for your actions. The fact that you’re instead avoiding the question seems to me like evidence in favour of you not, in fact, having said explanation. 

@Lemonelon I really do feel kind of bad for this knowing that I was one of the only people supporting you before, but I'm afraid I can't ignore this stuff despite my horrible gut feeling. Which I believe should be trusted, since it doesn't usually get this bad...it's a literal sinking feeling. But you have been acting suspicious most of the game and I'm afraid you can't just take all that back and expect us to trust you, I really want to, but I, for one, can't.

On 02/11/2017 at 10:03 AM, Araris Valerian said:

Also, I do think it's safe to assume 3 elims left because (as I've mentioned a few times before) both the square root rule and the 20% rule give a 5 person elim team.

Well, Rae chooses how she used her beads, and we a) don't know how many she had originally

Oh and;

If she made a conversion and on that night no coinshots attacked, then there would be 1 confirmed elim convert. As then the convert could put in the Elim kill, and Rae can make the Seer action ( @Wyrmhero, am I correct in assuming that the Seer cannot put in an elim kill order and a conversion order at the same time?).

Well, flicking through the game again, this happened., (urgh, pages take so long to loadddd)

N1
N3

No coinshots have seemed to be active all game, and I believe perhaps on one of these nights, the convert from N1 forgot to send the kill order in whilst Rae converted, leaving us with 2 confirmed elims in our midst.

Night 8: Fruitless

“Someone move the bed over, maybe there’s something underneath that!” Locke shouted, surveying the debris in the room.

“Whatever you say boss,” Marsh said as he tipped the bed over and heaved it up to see underneath it. There was nothing underneath, other than a small collection of dust that had built up over a long period of time.

“Fine,” Locke nodded to himself. “The bookshelf then!”

“Right-o!” Jaina smiled as she carefully slid her fingers behind the shelf and tipped it forward. “Timber!” Books slid out of it and were crumpled under the weight of the wood.

Locke winced. “I’d have preferred it if you didn’t break any spines while doing that. Oh well, no matter… All in a good cause. Has someone gone through her bags?”

“Nothing in there,” Nickel shook his head as he poked at the scattered contents on the floor with his foot. “Not unless you want me to go through all these notes. Pretty sure they’re mostly just work-related. Also, this would go by quicker if you were helping.”

“I am helping,” Locke responded, "I'm supervising. Besides, look through those notes. Perhaps there's something hidden away within in code." He turned to the fifth and final occupant of the room. “Cyfna, anything?”

Cyfna turned to him, and then shook her head. “The chest of drawers just contains clothes, no atium to be found.”

“We can’t discount that it wasn’t hidden here,” Locke said, nodding to himself. “Could simply be hidden elsewhere. But we're not dealing with someone who is thinking logically, remember. She betrayed The Final Empire, she obviously wasn't thinking clearly. I mean, who knows what went through her mind?”

“I can tell you what went around Pix’s throat, if you’d prefer.”

The five of them turned towards the door to see Waern there, an amused smirk on his face as he leant against the frame, watching them work.

“No takers? Pity, it’s a breath-taking story. It'll leave you speechless.”

“Sir!” Locke said, grimacing a little but pulling off a smart stand to attention nonetheless. “We are looking through Pix’s possessions to find-”

“-to find nothing,” Waern cut him off, standing up straight and frowning at him. The trace of humour in his face was not gone, but it was certainly lessened now. “Yes, I can see that. Don’t feel so downhearted about not finding any evidence here, I wouldn't have expected you to.”

“But sir, if not here, then where?”

“Nowhere. Pix wasn’t one of them.”

Locke felt his stomach drop. “Wh- No, sir. That’s impossible.”

“Is it?” Waern smiled cruelly and took a step towards him. Locke took a step back. “Face it, Locke. You had a win yesterday, and all of a sudden, you’ve become arrogant. Moreso, even. Before, it was tolerable, but now it's aggrevating. And for that matter...” His hand grabbed Locke’s shirt around the collar. He pulled Locke towards him, causing the younger man to stumble off-balance in surprise. “...if you ever go above my head again and kill one of your fellow Obligators here without my say so…" He tugged on the shirt, tightening the collar around Locke's neck. "Nooses are one-size-fits-all, Obligator.” He pushed Locke back with a surprisingly strong shove. Locke fell down to the ground on his rear, looking up at the Prelan. “Do we have an understanding?” Waern asked, glaring back down at him.

...Understood, sir.” Locke said through gritted teeth, shifting the gaze to the floor and adjusting his collar. Appearances must be maintained. “Sorry, sir.”

Good. Let this be a lesson to you,” Waern said. He spared a glance at the others, and then he left the room.

There was a silence in the room for a moment, as the four of them considered what had just transpired.

...So… What now boss?” Marsh finally asked, still supporting the weight of the bed on his shoulder. “I wouldn't normally rush you like this, it's just that this bed frame is really starting to dig into my collarbone.”

What are you asking me for?!” Locke snapped, jumping to his feet. “Keep searching! Find anything that can help, dammit!

Down the corridor, just within earshot, Waern chucked to himself. Then he started to whistle. It was going to be an excellent day.

Pix/Lemonelon was an Obligator!

Pix/Lemonelon (6): Locke/Orlok Tsubodai, Hadrian/Araris Valerian, Marsh/Darkness_, Jaina/little wilson, Cyfna/Elbereth, Nickel/Aonar Faileas

Locke/Orlok Tsubodai (1): Pix/Lemonelon

Night 8 has begun! It will end at 21:00 PM GMT on Saturday, but the next Day will not begin until 21:00 PM GMT on Sunday.

red_1509829200.png

There is still a Tineye alive, so PMs may be continue to be sent.

Players

1. Alrin (Arinian)- Obligator
  2. Sheon, formerly of House Idris (Seonid)
  3. Locke, formerly of House Tekiel (Orlok Tsubodai)
  4. Eobard (Steeldancer) - Lurcher
  5. Straw (Straw) - Obligator
  6. Quintus, worldhopper (Jondesu) - Coinshot
  7. Hadrian, formerly of House Penrod (Araris Valerian)
  8. John (Shqueeves)
  9. Variel, ambitious and young (StrikerEZ)
  10. Marsh, but not that Marsh (Darkness Ascendant)
  11. Pix (Lemonelon) - Obligator
  12. Jaina, obsessed with pandas (littlewilson)
  13. Sart (Sart) - Smoker
  14. Cyfna (Elbereth)
  15. Edguardo 'The Great', long on plans but short on money (Paranoid King)
  16. A Joe in the Bush - Rioter
  17. Armina, of House Handler (Arranae) - Seer
  18. Sony- Obligator
  19. Mira (frozen Mint) - Tineye
  20. Rin (doc12)
  21. Gaskon Renaud, who may get around to procrastinating eventually (Amanuensis) - Obligator
  22. DarianHammersmith
  23. Droughtbringer
  24. Davus
  25. Nickel, formerly of House Izenry (Aonar Faileas)

Quick Links:

Edited by Wyrmhero

Huh, I thought this posted an hour ago..anyway-

:/ @Lemonelon Sorryyyy :/

1 hour ago, Seonid said:

Alrighty. All in favor of an Orlok lynch tomorrow?

I am.

This..this feels really weird, like we're being led from one lynch to another. I just hope that Orlok breaks this chain >.>

Edited by Darkness_

Day 9: Buried in Tin

They found his body under a mountain of metal.

"What the hell?" Darian asked, frowning. He pinched a bit of the metal shavings from the top of the heap, and played with the granules between his fingers, examining it closely. "Well... It's either iron or steel or tin..."

"It's tin," Waern confirmed. 

"How do you know?" Darian said, standing back up straight and dusting his fingers down on his coat.

"Drought was a Tineye," Waern replied. "If there's nothing else we've seen from these traitors, they like to be ironic in their killings."

"I don't know if this counts as ironic..." Davus said, putting a hand into the heap and brushing a large chunk of it away, spilling the shavings onto he floor. "At the very least, it's not subtle."

"Hm," Waern nodded in agreement. "Well, if they're betraying us for something as meager as material wealth, they can't be that bright. We can hardly expect murders on a grand philosophical scale can we?" He shrugged. "Well, keep looking for them, then."

Droughtbringer was a Tineye!

Day 9 has begun! It will end at 21:00 PM GMT on Tuesday.

red_1510088400.png

There is no longer a Tineye alive, so PMs must stop now!

Players

1. Alrin (Arinian)- Obligator
  2. Sheon, formerly of House Idris (Seonid)
  3. Locke, formerly of House Tekiel (Orlok Tsubodai)
  4. Eobard (Steeldancer) - Lurcher
  5. Straw (Straw) - Obligator
  6. Quintus, worldhopper (Jondesu) - Coinshot
  7. Hadrian, formerly of House Penrod (Araris Valerian)
  8. John (Shqueeves)
  9. Variel, ambitious and young (StrikerEZ)
  10. Marsh, but not that Marsh (Darkness Ascendant)
  11. Pix (Lemonelon) - Obligator
  12. Jaina, obsessed with pandas (littlewilson)
  13. Sart (Sart) - Smoker
  14. Cyfna (Elbereth)
  15. Edguardo 'The Great', long on plans but short on money (Paranoid King)
  16. A Joe in the Bush - Rioter
  17. Armina, of House Handler (Arranae) - Seer
  18. Sony- Obligator
  19. Mira (frozen Mint) - Tineye
  20. Rin (doc12)
  21. Gaskon Renaud, who may get around to procrastinating eventually (Amanuensis) - Obligator
  22. DarianHammersmith
  23. Droughtbringer- Tineye
  24. Davus
  25. Nickel, formerly of House Izenry (Aonar Faileas)

Quick Links:

Edited by Wyrmhero

Right. I was not expecting that. My answer is that I was manipulated in a circumstance where I was not expecting to be manipulated, and am deeply unhappy with the perpetrator of said manipulation, but will not say any more out of respect for those concerned.

Edit: Frankly, I think Seonid is evil, given his tunneling on me.

...*sigh* I suppose it's time to try to actually be serious with this game, given how badly we seem to be doing...

? I would PM you Orlok, ask what's up. but can't really do that now... Given how you responded to my Seer claim and subsequent trolling, I'm pretty sure you were a villager for the first few cycles, at least. Not going to throw a vote on you at present, if I'm not too busy this day and can stay up to date on what's going on I might, depending on how things go. Any suspicions other than Seonid?

Seonid's kind of a blank read for me right now, with his inconsistent activity (which, me being me is somewhat hypocritical to say :P) the Lemon village read into Orlok tunnel could be an Elim trying to use a mislynch to take control of the game in it's final stages. It could also be perfectly legitimate villager play; there isn't enough corroborating evidence either way to make a call. (At least, so far as I am aware; I know I haven't been paying attention to this game like I should be).

I've had somewhat off reads on DA and Araris's more recent (last ~3-4 cycles) posts after skimming back through the bits of the game where I wasn't really paying attention; they feel more wavering, less assured in the last couple cycles. That could just be because we've had no success aside from Rae and it's already day nine, or that could be because they were converted and are trying to fly under the radar. I might go get better evidence, but that'll mean skimming the thread again, and I might not have time for that. >> Anyways, people do things. :P Help me form an opinion on who's suspicious.

Edited by Aonar Faileas

3 hours ago, Aonar Faileas said:

I would PM you Orlok, ask what's up. but can't really do that now... Given how you responded to my Seer claim and subsequent trolling, I'm pretty sure you were a villager for the first few cycles, at least. Not going to throw a vote on you at present, if I'm not too busy this day and can stay up to date on what's going on I might, depending on how things go. Any suspicions other than Seonid?

Lol, or maybe because the Tineye is dead :P.

7 hours ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Right. I was not expecting that. My answer is that I was manipulated in a circumstance where I was not expecting to be manipulated, and am deeply unhappy with the perpetrator of said manipulation, but will not say any more out of respect for those concerned.

I can see that. But I had always been concerned with the fact you "trusted" what came out of Rae's mouth. Heck, I'm annoyed I trusted you despite my own misgivings. And in my mind, lynching you is the only move I can see. You were always just way too confident with Lemon and in all honesty, you should have expected it.

3 hours ago, Aonar Faileas said:

've had somewhat off reads on DA and Araris's more recent (last ~3-4 cycles) posts after skimming back through the bits of the game where I wasn't really paying attention; they feel more wavering, less assured in the last couple cycles. That could just be because we've had no success aside from Rae and it's already day nine, or that could be because they were converted and are trying to fly under the radar.

Yeah I'm pretty annoyed at myself, If I hadn't reached out to people in PMs I wouldn't have gained my misgivings. Orlok gave me village vibes in our chat and I deemed that I could rely on him to pull the rabbit out of the hat so to speak. Sorry @Lemonelon...

--

So, we still have 2 confirmed converts, and we need a plan beyond just Orlok. I'm going to go through the thread sometime once I'm done studying >.>

EDIT: Accidentally clicked enter >.>

Edited by Darkness_

My current view is that DA and Seonid are evil. I don’t think my case against Lemonelon was unreasonable, and I don’t think anything she said was sufficient for me to change my mind on the lynch. Her responses were flippant and unhelpful, and she made no real effort to defend herself, which I read as an eliminator not wishing to give up information.

Frankly, I don’t see how Seonid’s actions can be anything other than an evil player trying to control the lynch, now. I’d like him to explain why he thinks I’d have swung the Day 6 lynch from Lemon to Rae, when Lemon led the lynch, and Rae still had an atium bead, with the following post, were I evil.

On 28/10/2017 at 5:24 PM, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Very well. Lemon, Rae. I certainly don't think Lemon's actions are NAI, and will almost certainly return to voting on her next cycle, but would rather see Rae lynched than myself.

@little wilson, @Sony, in the interests of avoiding spreading out votes, would either of you care to join a lynch on Rae?

Given my earlier suspicion of Lemon, I’d also like Seonid and Darkness to explain why they think it was anything other than a mislynch, and I’d like Darkness to explain why he voted with me, if he had such “misgivings”. I’m also slightly surprised, Darkness, that you claim knowledge of the manipulation when I gave absolutely none to the thread. How do you know what I was referring to?

Seonid.

1 hour ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Given my earlier suspicion of Lemon, I’d also like Seonid and Darkness to explain why they think it was anything other than a mislynch, and I’d like Darkness to explain why he voted with me, if he had such “misgivings”. I’m also slightly surprised, Darkness, that you claim knowledge of the manipulation when I gave absolutely none to the thread. How do you know what I was referring to?

Seonid.

Lemon's behaviour I have already commented upon, I felt like she were more playing as AgitatedVillager!Lemon, than UnthinkingEliminator!Lemon (which I don't think is a thing). I never had any thoughts or suspicions myself (as I told you), and privately thought that the outcome of this lynch may help piece some things together. The way the lynches have progressed throughout the game with you and Wilson driving a few lynches in retrospect awfully feel like 

anything other than an evil player trying to control the lynch

Might I remind you that I have been pushing for a lynch on Rae and have been expressing my suspicions since the beginning of the game?
You also began pushing on Rae and Lemon to be elim tandem, and knowing you have been in touch with Rae, and the way that Rae had been behaving the cycle she had stopped bothering pretending not to be the Seer, I felt as if she was too joyful? And her votes on Lemon have always felt off to me.

"Darkness, that you claim knowledge of the manipulation when I gave absolutely none to the thread. How do you know what I was referring to?"

Simple, there was no manipulation. From your messages we know that you have been in touch with Rae in PMs (and messenger). 

You said that

9 hours ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

I was manipulated in a circumstance where I was not expecting to be manipulated, and am deeply unhappy with the perpetrator of said manipulation

That's where it clicked to me.

Case in point being 

Which is why I believe this all to be false.

You were never manipulated. You've all just been manipulating us. "Messenger" could just be an Elim Doc, as it is to my understanding that game talk shouldn't be taken to a group chat. You and @little wilson changed your votes from Lemon, to Rae, halfway through the turn where Rae was lynched first, going with the rest of us.
Throughout this game, propositions have been made about meta-gaming. And you, yourself have said that;

Reverse psychology in my opinion. It is a perfectly good point to make, but in this instance I believe it served you well to make it.
Rae also frequently chats with you, El and Wilson. If I was Seer, I'd rather pick someone who I know I would work well with and would be able to make a slontzein good team. (Too much stranger things :P).

Which is why I believe Wilson and Elbereth to be the remaining eliminators if my theory is correct.

Following discussions with Wyrm and Alv, the IM, I am dropping out of this game. I disagree vehemently with the type of manipulation I was subjected to, and feel taken advantage of to the point where I no longer wish to continue playing. I wish you all the best for the remainder of the game, and would thank Wyrm once again for such an excellent game, with a wonderful story.

Following discussions with Wyrm and Alv, the IM, I am dropping out of this game. I disagree vehemently with the type of manipulation I was subjected to, and feel taken advantage of to the point where I no longer wish to continue playing. I wish you all the best for the remainder of the game, and would thank Wyrm once again for such an excellent game, with a wonderful story.

:/ I guess that makes my theory fall apart. Whatever it was, it must have been bad >.>

Thanks Orlok, whatever happened, hopefully it clears up for you.

Sigh. I’m sorry for not paying as much attention to the game as I should. >> I’d promise to be more active, but I’d rather not make a promise when I don’t know if I can keep it. :/ I’ll do what I can, though. 

Just from reading this thread (as I haven’t gone back to previous ones yet), DA. Yes, clearly your theory is proven wrong by Orlok dropping out. It was also highly unlikely before then, and seems very likely to me to be part of an attempt to frame Orlok (as seems to have been happening for a while). Orlok didn’t respond to it, so I might as well: 

Might I remind you that I have been pushing for a lynch on Rae and have been expressing my suspicions since the beginning of the game?

So has Orlok. At the very least since Cycle 2 - I can’t remember if he mentioned it to me before then. 

Which is why I believe this all to be false.

You were never manipulated. You've all just been manipulating us. "Messenger" could just be an Elim Doc, as it is to my understanding that game talk shouldn't be taken to a group chat. You and @little wilson changed your votes from Lemon, to Rae, halfway through the turn where Rae was lynched first, going with the rest of us.

Wyrm specifically made it clear in thread that he reversed his ruling in the middle of the game, from being able to talk in any medium (a ruling he made mostly because Orlok ased if he and I could speak about it while in person/over Facetime) to only in PM (a ruling because of all this). As far as I can tell, you’ve been active/paying attention all game, and should have known that - so there is no logical reason to say that game talk shouldn’t be in a group chat when at that time it was perfectly allowable. Why, in fact, would Wyrm have made that call if this incident had not happened as stated? 

And finally, the basis of Seonid’s and your claim is that Orlok bussed Rae in order to gain trust to lynch Lemon. 

What?

He bussed Rae to lynch Lemon. Why does that make any sort of sense? Lemon at ome point was going to be lynched even without this. Rae wasn’t accruing suspicion (as far as I know) from anyone but himself and Wilson. Why would he need to bus Rae, and why would he use the capital from said bus to lynch Lemon? Lemon isn’t the most active or dangerous player to him - why not lynch someone likely to be protected, or actually dangerous - me, or Wilson, or Aonar? Why not lynch you, DA, since you’re suspicious of him? 

Your proposed actions didn’t make sense even without Orlok dropping out, and given that it’s now pretty clear he’s good (which I’m also fairly certain of, given close interaction with him), that seems very much like trying to frame him because he’s dangerous. (Corollary that makes sense, but doesn’t provide much evidence - Rae not wanting to kill Orlok, but to test herslef/be nice to him through not killing him until late game?)

Anyway. @Darkness_

Let's be clear,  my theory was not that he bussed Rae to lynch Lemon.  My theory was that he bussed Rae to gain village trust and to be able to direct the next few lynches.  Lemon was simply an easy target.

Recent developments seem to price me wrong - it's not in keeping with Elim!Orlok. So, Orlok. Don't ask me where to look from here

Okay, Seonid your approach seems to be aimed at shutting down discussion just as much as Orlok's. He took the momentum of the Rae lynch and used it on Lemon, and you are taking the momentum of the Lemon lynch and directing it toward Orlok. Just saying.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about the ramifications of Orlok dropping out. I mean, he says in blue text that he was manipulated in reference to lynching a villager. So there is no possible way that Orlok could be elim unless he is abusing blue text. (which seems a little cheaty :/)

Beyond all that, I agree with what Elbereth mentioned about the Lemon lynch being somewhat inevitable.

I believe that both DA:

But I told Orlok I'd vote for Lemon, and he appeared to be villagery in PMs...*rubs forehead. I sorely hope that Lemon is an elim, if not I'm going to feel really bad about this. Trusting you here @Orlok Tsubodai:P .

and Seonid:

I won't vote yet, but I do find Orlok's tunnel on Lemon suspicious. I haven't had a chance to go back and review everything - and I'm not likely to do that now. Orlok's just been drawing my attention for a bit. Where are we at in terms of number of active players? It would be important to know how many mislynches we are likely to be able to afford. If we can afford one without a lot of risk (factoring in Soothers), then lynching Lemon and then Orlok if Lemon flips town isn't a bad plan.

were preemptively trying to cast suspicion on Orlok. If they were elims then they would know that Lemon would flip village and in theory that would give them an easy lynch on Orlok. Of these two, I'm more suspicious of Seonid. He was the first person to suggest lynching Orlok if Lemon flipped village, and compared to DA has given us less to work with. Also, on the active players note, I count 6. Myself, DA, Wilson, Aonar, Seonid, and Elbereth. So we may have actually lost this game, since the elims almost certainly have a soother and 3 votes. If we don't have a smoker/rioter/soother active then they control the lynch. Considering Seonid/DA had no way of knowing that Orlok would drop out, their plan of lynching him would lead to winning as well. I really have to go do some grading, so maybe somebody else can ping the inactives for us?