[OB] Errors in Oathbringer Excerpts on Tor

ReticentBondsmith

I didn't see a place to report errors from Tor's chapter releases of Oathbringer, so I figured I would start one myself. I'm assuming we can probably ignore the weird mistakes like the occasional 'e' that seems to be replaced with a space. If you see any spelling, grammar, or content mistakes, though, feel free to post them here!

Chapter 15, about halfway through: '“From what I’ve heard of him,” Radiant said, “it will depend on where there are any convenient rooftops nearby to jump off.”'

This isn't necessarily wrong, but it appears that the word 'whether' might be more appropriate than 'where'.

Edited by ReticentBondsmith

In general typo/error reports go into that books spoiler forum. In this case however the process of copying from the pdf in order to post these previews is introducing errors that do not exist in the actual book. As such please wait to make sure the error is actually present in the book before reporting stuff.

1 minute ago, WeiryWriter said:

In general typo/error reports go into that books spoiler forum. In this case however the process of copying from the pdf in order to post these previews is introducing errors that do not exist in the actual book. As such please wait to make sure the error is actually present in the book before reporting stuff.

Oh, perfect, thank you!

• Argent changed the title to [OB] Errors in Oathbringer Excerpts on Tor
  • Chaos locked this topic