Not signing up, even though this looks awesomely fun (excellent job @Elenion). 

Noticed an ambiguity in the rules I wanted to have you clarify before someone argues in game - the outlaw is revealed players who used actions on him a) during his stay in the underworld, b ) at all times previous to this ability. I'm assuming it's option a, as that makes sense game and RP-wise. 

35 minutes ago, 18th Shard said:

Not signing up, even though this looks awesomely fun (excellent job @Elenion). 

Noticed an ambiguity in the rules I wanted to have you clarify before someone argues in game - the outlaw is revealed players who used actions on him a) during his stay in the underworld, b ) at all times previous to this ability. I'm assuming it's option a, as that makes sense game and RP-wise. 

Nice catch. He only learns the players who used those actions on him while he is in the Underworld.

20 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

DON'T TRUST ANNATAR

YOU FOOOOLS

Isn't it a bit early to start prejudicing new players against someone? As far as I know, Orlok has always been fairly trustworthy considering that this is SE. Not 100%, but better than most players, including you. He's even a mod, too. 

10 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

@Arraenae From Tolkien Gateway:

22089702_737265286466867_726879598332631

Apologies, I should have elaborated :P

Good friends, such prejudice is entirely rash, and without justification. I come here bearing great gifts, and seek but to further our common goals. Let us walk forward together into the light, and not cast unjustifiable and cruel aspersions against one another. Can we not agree to overlook such unfortunate coincidences such as but a name, and instead focus on that which we might create together?

2 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Hey I love this game and all... but shouldn't we be doing a MR? 

No. QF26 was unscheduled, and played by virtue of its GM being the admin responsible for SE. Now that QF26 has concluded, we're reverting to the original schedule, which involved a scheduled QF following MR24.

3 hours ago, Sony said:

In case anyone didn't know (since the countdown won't show), signups end 9/30 at 11:00 PM MST. 

After talking to Elbereth we're going to be pushing that back and rescheduling the times. Turnover is now 3:30 p.m. MST and the game won't start until next Wednesday.

17 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

No. QF26 was unscheduled, and played by virtue of its GM being the admin responsible for SE. Now that QF26 has concluded, we're reverting to the original schedule, which involved a scheduled QF following MR24.

Oh ok I didn't know that. Not complaining, just curious.