So, it was a wgg after all. Also sony and mestiv where both evil...something something called it (edit2: though in Sony's case, for all the wrong reasons, apparently)?

Incredibly well done to the elim team, btw, and especially to Mestiv(and Orlok, but he doesn't really need more praise). I might have picked up on something alignment indicative in the thread from Mestiv, but I hadn't realized he was in the Noble doc at all. I was, in fact, convinced that 'mr. Green' was Orlok, so that's saying something.

Speaking of Orlok, I believe you've been an elim in 3 out of the last 4 games we've played. I hope you'll understand if I start operating under an 'elim untill proven otherwise' stance where you're considered :P.

Edit: also my thanks to elenion and elbereth for running this game, and the great writeups

Edited by randuir

Nooooooo
i didnt even get to die and leave a cool highly encrypted scribe message that i have been working on ever since the start of the game :(

side not CURSE YOU ORLOOOOOK ok i got it out of my system , well played mate and also thanks to our wonderfull GMs 

That was fun :) I guess I will play again sometime, but unfortunately, the game required more time than I expected, so my next visit will have to wait till I have more time.

I believe the Elim team wouldn't do so well without Orloks genius ;)

Wooh that was an interesting game to follow (not that I was following :D ) .

SO, I really did drink too much orange juice..
I realised my mistake and then tried to change but rip, sometimes I need to not jump on SE when I am excitable and stuff :rolleyes:

@Manukos I caught a fair few of your "encryptions". 

I put that in quotation marks as Encryption, is a process and saying Encryptions makes no sense :P.
And really. Acronyms and white text??? you can do better than that...

@Mestiv Played admirably!

I have no clue what manukos was doing really xD

Share the encrypted message!

RIP I second guess myself too much.

I was about to make a quick post accusing Orlok and kind of Alvron the cycle before I died, but I put it off because I wanted more time to make a proper analysis.

Ah well. You guys would have honestly probably have won regardless. Well played.

Also the gibberish I was posting was ciphered using the first two letters of each word. I was hoping somebody would respond in kind but nobody ever did :P

Mestiv and Sony, I am glad you saw fit to join in on the fun of SE ;) Y'alls played a flawless game so well done.

Oh also I liked the cycle titles. Definitely.

Anyways, see you all around in another SE game sometime maybe, hmm?

10 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

@Manukos I caught a fair few of your "encryptions". 

I put that in quotation marks as Encryption, is a process and saying Encryptions makes no sense :P.
And really. Acronyms and white text??? you can do better than that...

heh i mean i wanted ppl to find them so i didnt do any cesar cipher

i did do a couple of anagrams and i have to inform you that writing with acronims in mind is rly hard :P
i mean how are you supposed to start a sentence with Z?

3 hours ago, Manukos said:

heh i mean i wanted ppl to find them so i didnt do any cesar cipher

i did do a couple of anagrams and i have to inform you that writing with acronims in mind is rly hard :P
i mean how are you supposed to start a sentence with Z?

I don't think you give this community enough credit if you think we couldn't crack a ceasar cipher. The possible key space is literally only 25.

Also messages hidden in plain sight are heaps of fun, but yeah it takes a little bit of thought to fit them together in a way that doesn't seem unnatural.

On 10/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, Elenion said:

For being the only one to use its power this game, @Straw will be able to keep the One Ring!

@Straw, Zunn the Mad has asked me to inquire what you would like in exchange for the One Ring.  He has for your consideration Buttons, Sticky Glue and Hungry Bricks.  At least I think that was what he was offering.  There might be a kettle, in a kettle and Two Mice if you would like something a little different.  Apparently they are all Tasty.

3 hours ago, Alvron said:

@Straw, Zunn the Mad has asked me to inquire what you would like in exchange for the One Ring.  He has for your consideration Buttons, Sticky Glue and Hungry Bricks.  At least I think that was what he was offering.  There might be a kettle, in a kettle and Two Mice if you would like something a little different.  Apparently they are all Tasty.

I will trade you the word of a Gondorian politician, in exchange for one button.

Also, my soul in exchange for two mice.

• 2 months later...

The stars have aligned.  Years pass and souls burn.  Beetles don’t like people!  No, no.  No, no, no, no.

Grubbing grabbers be feet of fun, fasten onto 
Ohh, shiny, Black trees and thistles, Purple foxglove or Skulls are happy.  Scribbling you down, hands giving away.

Blood in the mist?  A very fine carpet sir, has prick, prick, prickles.  Is short like the others.  Two.  Then one … then none.

Worms in your head? 
 A kettle, in a kettle is where they wiggle.  Wiggle-wiggle-wiggle-wiggle!  A ring surrounding everything.  In the weeds.  With no hat.  Oh!  Now then!  Look!  Skip and dance!  Skip and dance!  Pebbles in the lake!  Moths at sunset!

Fish leather.  I can smell the sun!  What’s in your blood? 
:ph34r: