Quick Fix Game 26: Stop the Madness

firstRainbowRose

Well, now that everyone's got their PM's, I guess we can actually get started with our lynch discussion! I think we should have one, since we've got an extended Cycle. Hardly anyone has posted since the extension, but, we still have time to get something going I think. Anyone have any suspicions? Or anything to talk about? Points of discussion are kind of difficult to come by with no information. >>

It appears we've got the standard village alignment, which implies we've got standard eliminators I think. I haven't heard of any neutrals, although I don't remember if Hero mentioned getting an alignment after his Cupid claim. Roles and alignment not being revealed upon death is gonna be rough. Hopefully we've got some scanner roles to help with the lack of information.

@BrightnessRadiant, I'm guessing the Cycle will end in about 10 or 11 hours from right now, since that would make it 48 hours for this Cycle.

22 hours ago, Alvron said:

Still waiting on my GM PM.

Man, I'm really sad that Rubix died before the game really started.  Don't suppose there is any chance of harvesting something from Rubix's body?  I mean how often do we get the chance to kill off a Head Admin.  Not often enough for my liking. :P  Although, it is @Chaos that I really want to see playing SE.  Such fun he will bring to our little blood stained corner of the Cosmere.

21 hours ago, little wilson said:

Our little blood-stained corner of the Cosmere confuses our dear overlord. It's unfortunate....

We finally get @Chaos to pop in and comment on an SE game and what does he find when he gets here? :rolleyes: this:

21 hours ago, Alvron said:

Dibs on his Liver!

21 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

Rust and Ruin, Alv got the liver. I'll take the ear-bones.

21 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Can I have the metacarples?  

21 hours ago, Seonid said:

If we're corpse scrounging, I'll pick up the heart and brain.

I'm not interested in zombie admins at all :ph34r:

21 hours ago, Sami said:

I want the ribs! Give me the ribs!!!

21 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

Hurry or you'll miss it! Body parts!

20 hours ago, Straw said:

Dibs on the kidneys! I plan to sell them on the black market.

20 hours ago, Alvron said:

We could always kill you early if you would like.  It seems there is a booming demand for Admin organs. :) 

Don't be so greedy.  One body part per customer. :P 

20 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Are metacarples multiples? I can take the spleen instead

20 hours ago, Alvron said:

All good on your harvesting.  Metacarpals are one thing.  Same goes for Ribs and Kidneys.  Brain and Heart however are clearly different parts and shouldn't be lumped together.

20 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Oh, and I have a feeling @Magestar would want Rubix's hands. Unfortunately he's not playing so he can't have them :P 

44 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Well, now that everyone's got their PM's, I guess we can actually get started with our lynch discussion! I think we should have one, since we've got an extended Cycle. Hardly anyone has posted since the extension, but, we still have time to get something going I think. Anyone have any suspicions? Or anything to talk about? Points of discussion are kind of difficult to come by with no information. >>

It appears we've got the standard village alignment, which implies we've got standard eliminators I think. I haven't heard of any neutrals, although I don't remember if Hero mentioned getting an alignment after his Cupid claim. Roles and alignment not being revealed upon death is gonna be rough. Hopefully we've got some scanner roles to help with the lack of information.

@BrightnessRadiant, I'm guessing the Cycle will end in about 10 or 11 hours from right now, since that would make it 48 hours for this Cycle.

Yeah I guess it would be hard to make a choice on whom to lynch when we don't have anything to go by. I don't have suspicions on anyone as everything so far has been game mechanics related or RP.

I think we could make a start on trying to guess how many elims there could be or if there will be many ability roles? I don't suggest anyone claim as this will only benefit elims at this stage.

Out of 31/32 players, I think we could easily have elims numbering upto or above 7. I'm guessing there will be ability roles as suggested by the 'cupid' claim. 

How can we utilize the PM's? Anyone have any suggestions? Are group PM's allowed? We have to be careful that we don't claim to an elim via PM. Villagers with powerful roles should take extra care. If there are any scanners on the village side, I'd suggest not to reveal results in thread straight away or claim as losing a scanner would affect us greatly.

Well, my contribution for now, don't know if I will be around later on.

Edit:

Can I have the toes plssss?

Edited by Megasif

Okay, I took a little break from work (against my best interests) and tallied up who has posted and who hasn't. So far, we haven't heard from the following:

@Eternum

@Julio

@King Cole

@Majestic

@Dani

@Rebecca

Until we get an idea of what to do with this game I am still in favor of voting for Inactives first. I would love to go for a no-vote, but experience has taught me that it's impossible to convince everybody to withhold their vote, unless basically everyone still playing the game is inactive, which is just sad (and is exactly the scenario I hope to avoid). 

I mean, we might as well keep the active players alive and around to help us figure this game out, right? 

Straw posted, so I'll withdraw my vote from him. Moving down the list, Eternum you're up. Post or face the unrelenting wrath of my solitary vote!

2 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

We finally get @Chaos to pop in and comment on an SE game and what does he find when he gets here? :rolleyes: this:

Didst thou forget about his divine appearance in LG6?  It may take time but I am confident that we can get Chaos to join us for at least one game.  Even if it's just so we stop pestering him. :P