Quick Fix Game 26: Stop the Madness

firstRainbowRose

11 minutes ago, firstRainbowRose said:

A few more down. Last break is at 5:30. Also, assuming the mods are okay with it, how does it sound to extend the first cycle since a valid point was made about people not getting their alignment until the day is basically over?

Also, Josh is dead.

Well, to be fair, you've not actually told us how long cycles are, or when this one ends so really, we wouldnt know the difference. :ph34r:

44 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Still waiting on my GM PM.

Man, I'm really sad that Rubix died before the game really started.  Don't suppose there is any chance of harvesting something from Rubix's body?  I mean how often do we get the chance to kill off a Head Admin.  Not often enough for my liking. :P  Although, it is @Chaos that I really want to see playing SE.  Such fun he will bring to our little blood stained corner of the Cosmere.

Practically speaking I will never have time to do SE. Sorry!

56 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Practically speaking I will never have time to do SE. Sorry!

We could always kill you early if you would like.  It seems there is a booming demand for Admin organs. :) 

31 minutes ago, Seonid said:

If we're corpse scrounging, I'll pick up the heart and brain.

I'm not interested in zombie admins at all :ph34r:

Don't be so greedy.  One body part per customer. :P 

6 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Are metacarples multiples? I can take the spleen instead

All good on your harvesting.  Metacarpals are one thing.  Same goes for Ribs and Kidneys.  Brain and Heart however are clearly different parts and shouldn't be lumped together.

So, I have my PM now. turns out I was an elim all along dang. I wasn't exactly sure if rubix was actually dead but I guess now it's pretty much confirmed that he is, also

Given this,

3 hours ago, little wilson said:

Roles and alignments are not revealed upon death.

I think I can go with a no lynch this cycle. Drought.

If we have a role that can scan corpses I wonder if there's one that scans alive players?

Am I correct in assuming each cycle lasts 24h? @firstRainbowRose

Oh, and I have a feeling @Magestar would want Rubix's hands. Unfortunately he's not playing so he can't have them :P 

2 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I have no info. Other than seonid sent me an extremely confusing PM. Which he never explained...

Most likely was just a Spam PM to get things flowing.  I got one as well and am considering the offer it contained.

3 minutes ago, Straw said:

Can we all just share information? It sounds like us players probably have to work together to figure out the game.

Might want to hold off until next cycle for that so everyone has a fair chance of getting their PM before they reveal something they shouldn't.

7 minutes ago, Straw said:

Can we all just share information? It sounds like us players probably have to work together to figure out the game.

Apologies for double posting but, information like what, straw?

edit: not a double post yay

edit2: I got a PM from Seonid too. Lol.

Edited by _Stick_