Quick Fix Game 26: Stop the Madness

firstRainbowRose

30 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

At this point I'm reaching for anything that might remotely be suspicious, so I got a little paranoid of one of your last posts, but then I looked over it again when I was making my post, and I really didn't think there was anything there, but I just left it in cause why not? :P

Fair :P

You have(had?) the Teacher role, right? Could someone explain that role to me? Is it passing among players or staying with one? Something about not being able to vote? 

Aman, I'd feel bad about this if you hadn't survived till cycle 12 already, but I'm worried about the exact same thing others have said, about you becoming a SK following the Lover's death (which of course you wouldn't reveal to us), or even perhaps the continued life of one lover perhaps causing more difficulty.  If you were both still alive I'd leave you alone, but this seems like a legitimate approach to solving this game.

That said, anyone who's been pointing out Aman's behavior from before (voting on himself), that…doesn't really connect, if you think he's been turned into an Elim or SK.  I guess if you think he was all along, it makes sense, but I feel like some people were kinda saying they thought both things, which doesn't add up to me.

Amanuensis.

EDIT: I don't think there's eliminators, for the record. I revealed myself as a lover because I wanted to bait them into attacking me. I wasn't attacked, so obviously there's not a group with the win condition to outnumber or eliminate villagers. Whatever our 'opposition' is, it's non-traditional, and it may very well just be RNG. Whoever gets the doll next, I recommend you give it to the Scapegoat after me, since we haven't tried that yet and as far as we know those are the only two roles that existed from the beginning. I have no idea why I didn't die with Hael, the only options there are Hero lied, he was trolled by the GMs, or someone has been protecting me without saying anything, which is pretty pointless tbh.

Obviously I'm not very invested in this game. I've been on vacation for about a week and will be so for another, so it really doesn't make a difference to me if I live or die. The reason I voted for myself Day One was just an experiment. I didn't expect anything out of it, but I figured there was a chance it could trigger some kind of hidden mechanic or grant me an ability or win condition. Probably just a coincidence I became the Scapegoat after, but who knows. Certainly not me. Maybe Elbereth, but I'm not even sure of that :P

I looked through all the write ups and there's no real clues. I saw a couple instances of loud noises and someone having a "Eureka!" moment (I think) but there was no explanation, so I'm guessing it may have to do with someone using or obtaining a role? I recommend everyone looking through them to find out which cycle and investigating that.

That's about all my thoughts. Good luck everyone.

Edited by Amanuensis

QF26: Cycle 13

It was Amanuensis who discovered  Necrosis's body at two o'clock in the morning.

"I head singing," he said to the other patrons who came to find out why he yelled. "I was coming down here to tell them to shut up, because their noise was keeping me up. Well, when I got here the door was open and she was dead."

He could see the distrust in the eyes of those around him. "And how do we know you didn't do it yourself? After all, wasn't your 'friend" just killed? That could drive anyone mad."

He could see how this would end, and didn't fight when the crowd came to his room later that day.

Amanuensis was lynched!
Darkness Ascendant was killed! 

Vote Count
Aman (3): Lemonelon, Jondesu, Amanuensis

blu_1506178800.png

Player List
1. Haelbarde - Horatio Heatherlocke
2. Darkness Ascendant - Necrosis Jones
3. Sami - Aleta Nebrask
4. Straw - Straw
5. Lemonelon - Adelaide
6. Flash - SteelDancer
7. Eternum - Nero
8. Julio - Taklon Nalkot
9. Roadwalker - Lawrence "Silver" Arthur
10. _Stick_ - Stick
11. King Cole - Turtle
12. Megasif - Shaa Locke Haums
13. Droughtbringer -
14. Sony - Sony
15. Majestic - Lion Shadow
16. A Budgie - Budge
17. Seonid - Erodaan Qadri
18. Alvron - Jace Blood-Axe
19. Little Wilson - Temperance Owen
20. Arinian -  Irvin Thyme
21. Mark IV - Mark
22. Herowannabe - The Heron
23. Jondesu - Remart
24. The Young Bard - Shadow
25. BrightnessRadiant - Rani
26. Dani - Yiferian
27. RippleGylf - Ripple
28. TheMightyLopen - Usopp
29. Ecthelion III - Cyrus
30. Rebecca - Jayne
31. Amanuensis 
32. Rubix

Edited by Elbereth

Okay, I propose that for next few rounds we lynch inactives. Then we can start narrowing down suspects who have the chance to defend themselves.

@Julio you are the first on the list that I can't remember a post from. 

Julio I'm happy to change my vote if you have something to say <3

Edit: Also, any status changes people? None from me :( 

Edited by Lemonelon

The kills are obviously happening, and I somewhat doubt an inactive is behind it. I will admit that I am slightly suspicious of Lopen. Which is in no way related to Lopen's suspicions towards myself. :ph34r:

Also, how much time do we have? Is the goal of the elim(s?) outnumbering the rest of us like it is usually? Could it be something different? Maybe something like getting the doll passed around to a specific number of people? Anywho, let's use our lynch wisely this cycle heh

@_Stick_ someone seems lynch happy :ph34r: 

There are so many inactives in this game, and I think that whomever the elim is, they're not inactive. :thinking:

Also, I find it a little suspicious that both Hero and Aman both wanted the scapegoat to get the doll, any chance that's how the elims win? 

OR there could be no elims at all, and we just have no idea what's happening. xD

5 minutes ago, Sony said:

Also, I find it a little suspicious that both Hero and Aman both wanted the scapegoat to get the doll, any chance that's how the elims win? 

Maybe. Wilson was the scapegoat during cycle one, right? And she was elim killed at the end of the first cycle. If we're assuming that the elims want the scapegoat to have the doll, this could perhaps mean that the elim(s) had attempted to pass the doll thing to her but killed her instead by accident? Lopen was the only one who knew of her role then, as far as we know. This theory doesn't hold a lot of water but yeah. I can barely come to agree with it myself, as most of this is based off assumptions, but I sadly don't have a lot of time to go through the thread an analyse so this is all I've got.

6 minutes ago, Sony said:

@_Stick_ I'm pretty sure Lopen is not the elim. He told me early on that he was the teacher before mentioning it in one of the middle cycles. Plus he said he cannot vote until he has a moment of clarity, which he hasn't done the entire game. 

Well he could be faking it to gain trust but Lopen 

Ajfksgsosnqoamfldyabqockvs 

QF26: Cycle 14

[writeup]

Julio was lynched! 
Stick has died! 

Julio (1): Lemon

blu_1506265200.png

Player List
1. Haelbarde - Horatio Heatherlocke
2. Darkness Ascendant - Necrosis Jones
3. Sami - Aleta Nebrask
4. Straw - Straw
5. Lemonelon - Adelaide
6. Flash - SteelDancer
7. Eternum - Nero
8. Julio - Taklon Nalkot
9. Roadwalker - Lawrence "Silver" Arthur
10. _Stick_ - Stick
11. King Cole - Turtle
12. Megasif - Shaa Locke Haums
13. Droughtbringer -
14. Sony - Sony
15. Majestic - Lion Shadow
16. A Budgie - Budge
17. Seonid - Erodaan Qadri
18. Alvron - Jace Blood-Axe
19. Little Wilson - Temperance Owen
20. Arinian -  Irvin Thyme
21. Mark IV - Mark
22. Herowannabe - The Heron
23. Jondesu - Remart
24. The Young Bard - Shadow
25. BrightnessRadiant - Rani
26. Dani - Yiferian
27. RippleGylf - Ripple
28. TheMightyLopen - Usopp
29. Ecthelion III - Cyrus
30. Rebecca - Jayne
31. Amanuensis 
32. Rubix

Okay, just noticed something that may or may not be something :P 

People are dying in different ways. So.. we have people being lynched, people being killed and people dying. (Possibly more, but haven't gone picked through the previous cycles)

The killing and dying may just be flavour but it's the only clue I can see right now. 

Also, @Straw thank you for nominating yourself but I suggest you change your vote to Lopen . I like the reasoning Sony mentioned. 

<3

5 hours ago, Sony said:

Alright... there's only a couple of people that could of killed Stick. 

@TheMightyLopen you do look somewhat suspicious since Stick did try to lynch you before changing her mind, and then she died. Has @Rebecca answered your PM? 

I'm being framed! :P Yep, she just did. I suppose she did since I brought attention to it.

2 hours ago, Lemonelon said:

Okay, just noticed something that may or may not be something :P 

People are dying in different ways. So.. we have people being lynched, people being killed and people dying. (Possibly more, but haven't gone picked through the previous cycles)

The killing and dying may just be flavour but it's the only clue I can see right now. 

Also, @Straw thank you for nominating yourself but I suggest you change your vote to Lopen . I like the reasoning Sony mentioned. 

<3

Wow, lynch the guy who can't vote to protect himself. Thanks a lot. :(

At this point, I don't mind being lynched. A little worried at this sudden "Lopen is suspicious" stuff, but I might feel the same if the situation was switched.