[OB] Oathbringer chapters 13-15

Mestiv

Screenshot_20171003-175335.thumb.jpg.3647325c65562dab687a844dceea547f.jpg

Five hours to go and, astonishingly, the most recent topic is Elhokar! Will there be any last bids for the last topic? Will Chaos finally lump talk of Adolin's relationships into the same category as religion and politics, and ban it outright? Will Syl shrilly demand Kal has sex whilst drinking the blood of Voidbringers? Will Navani get back to making fabrials? Will Lift hug someone? Will I get four upvotes? Will I continue to inceptionize my own quotes? Will I do more than three posts this week? Stay tuned Shardlings...

Spoiler alert - the answers are Yes, No but :(, Not Yet but Soon, No, Yes but It Will Be Offscreen and Referred To Obliquely, Probably but Undeserved, Yes Most Definitely, Maybe?

Edited by Extesian

2 hours ago, Extesian said:

Will Syl shrilly demand Kal has sex whilst drinking the blood of Voidbringers?

2 hours ago, Extesian said:

Not Yet but Soon

Sounds like something I'd read ;) But who's drinking the blood? Syl while demanding or Kal while doing the deed?

2 hours ago, Mestiv said:

Sounds like something I'd read ;) But who's drinking the blood? Syl while demanding or Kal while doing the deed?

This thread got scary real fast, hold on to your sanity guys, less than an hour to wait. We can make it.

Here's hoping for some nice long chapters this week.  The Kaladin Chapter last week was awesome, both tragic and hope inspiring, but far too short.  I need my fix.  I can do short chapters in the actual book, not on a week to week basis.

Til 9, trying to focus on all the work I won't be doing after 9...

• Mestiv unpinned and featured this topic
  • Argent changed the title to [OB] Oathbringer chapters 13-15
  • Chaos locked this topic