Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainZombieLL

Your epic powerset and weakness

2 posts in this topic

So if epic powers and weaknesses are tied into a persons fears then what do you think your powers and weakness would be if you were an epic?

My powers would probably be something related to fire as I am very much afraid of open flames.

My weakness would be either spiders (I'm arachnophobic), Being alone (I'm afraid of being left behind) or flying (Planes absolutely terrify me) I say these would be my weakness and fire would probably be my power because I can't think of how these would really translate into powers. 

Powers are not always tied to fears, Take Steelheart and Joel similar power sets vastly different weaknesses.

In a different thread (i'll edit when i find it) i talked about my Shard. A similar epic would be fun.

CONSERVATION:

Power set: ability to adsorb, redirect, and channel thermal, kinetic, electromagnetic, and gravitational forces. Limitation is that i can't store the energy. In other words i can lower the temperature of a hundred cups of water by 1 joule each and increase the temperature of a separate cup by those SAME 100 joules. if i slow something down something else has to speed up (friction and other forces of physics cannot be ignored. remember i am only dealing with the energy itself) as far a radiation i cannot just make a ball of light by absorbing from direct sunlight i have have something(glass marble works)radiate that radiation.

Weakness: Heights, of more specificly falling but my powers would weaken if i got too close to an unguarded edge that had potential for me to fall from.

Edited by Tsidqiyah