Luthadel in minecraft

Generalbacon74

Hello, my brother and I are building Luthadel in minecraft (as title suggests) and I need help. It's a large project and I would like some help. Depending on the amount of people that want to help we'll get a server or something. The scale is a one pixel to one block ratio. At the time of posting I've started on the copper gate and market district. It's being build in minecraft version 1.12.1 with the docucraft high texture pack. Give me some feed back on what you think.

ya-mb1-luthadel-color.jpg

A server has not been set up yet I was seeing how many people wanted to help to judge if it was worth it. the minimum I would say for me to get a server would be 10 and its not that I don't want less help I just don't know how long I could support the server at the moment. thanks for every one who has already said that you'd help. Something I will probably will do is a weekly picture update starting tomorrow (so every Monday) until then Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks. sorry I haven't really worked on it much lately with life stuff most of the work has been on outlining the map to see how far apart everything it from each other. the other thing is the server its self I don't have the income to host a server for more than a month or two and I'm trying to save for NOAC so unless I can find some way to fun the server. It's going to be a while before it makes real headway. I'll try to finish the outline so every one can work on it and if some one else wants to host the server that would be most generous.

I've wanted to do this for a long time. I actually built a Kredick Shaw on two different occasions trying to do this very project. I would be interested. I'll have to check out the texture pack because I'm used to using one called papercraft. It's pretty boring but I like it.

Edited by theuntaintedchild

I've looked at the mod before I'd like to use it but I'm not sure I will think on it( it will probably be used unless crashing happens I'd rather have aesthetics then allomacy at the moment.). if mods where to be use d I'd say.

Chisel and bits 

apple, milk, tea

Custom NPCs

Bibliocraft

Balkons weapons

For vanilla I like the potion effects I hadn't even thought of that. thanks Why_Do_You_Do_This_To_Me. We still need a server provider though. And probably a discord page or something so we can talk about the details so we don't spam the form threads with this post.

• 2 months later...

I’d love to help from time to time, if anyone can get the server going through LAN I can set up a Logmeinhamachi, this can get it up pretty easily! Adittionally, someone could pay for a realm, and we could do it there, I can make most furniture through Armon stand commands and such.

Edited by Nohadon

• Chaos locked this topic