Who is going to be coming to the WoR release party at BYU?

Rubix

I'm going to be there!!!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How late are you planning on being there?

• I'm getting my book at midnight and going straight home
    • I'm going to hang around to have Brandon sign my book, then I'm going to get busy reading.
    • I'm going to hang out to see what cool questions people ask, and I'll be the last one out when they lock the doors
    • I lack reading comprehension and am replying to this poll even though I won't be attending. How I'm going to make it through the book, you'll never know.

Hey everyone, we're just trying to get a tally of all the awesome sharders who are going to be flashing their safehand at the WoRelease and how late people are going to be staying. We're just trying to get a better idea of what the night is going look like, and this will help us out with that a lot!

Thanks for letting us know, guys!

Going to be there hopefully stay late will be bringing my daughter with me so hopefully she is on her best behavior. I may have to leave early though if she begins to act up so as not to make the other people in line unhappy.

Generally Brandon lets people with small children cut to the front of the line, I would ask. I don't know how Brandon will be doing it with the numbered editions though...

Yeah it really isn't too much of an issue my wife will also be there so if needed we can keep her occupied with our phones. It is going to be a different experience. The last one I was at was towers of midnight and we camped out with my wife being 8 months pregnant. She is awesome that way.

Is there anyone attending the WOR Release Event willing to hand out the tour scrapbook cards?  I can provide the cards and need someone to distribute them and collect the filled ones and return them to me.  No cost to you except your time and willingness to talk to other fans.  Let me know if you can help.   You can find out more about this project here.  

Ideally, I will mail about 100 - 200 cards to you guys and you would distribute to the fans, have them fill them out and USPS priority ship them back to me for inclusion in the scrapbook.  They will fit in the small flat rate box which is about 5.50 to ship and will get to me in time if they were dropped in the mail on the 4th/5th.  If the shipping is cost prohibitive I will cover it and provide a label. 

I would also love if there were photos of the event uploaded somewhere that I could print and include in the album too.  The reason the cards are being collected and sent back is so that the work is done for Brandon and he doesn't need to spend valuable writing time putting cards in the album.

twitter 19 hours ago(thou I read it on facebook)

Maybe I missunderstood something?

There seem to be a big white square one, a grey/green? one, and a more standard tent thats red and white(that might be orange I guess, its shaded;).

www.facebook.com/brandsanderson

For some reason I cant get a link directly to the picture to work:p

Edited by dyring