Musician Jokes

Sami

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

image1.jpg.a920fee870f437536e321e644c52f87d.jpg

My previous post was deleted because I was an idiot and had language not allowed on forums in it. Yeah, I really should of known the rules regarding language in pictures. Anyway, I did my best to edit the language into an understandable and viewer friendly form.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:49 AM, Daybone said:

My previous post was deleted because I was an idiot and had language not allowed on forums in it. Yeah, I really should of known the rules regarding language in pictures. Anyway, I did my best to edit the language into an understandable and viewer friendly form.

This is so true...

On 2/4/2019 at 5:49 AM, Daybone said:

Every Bari sax player I've met is female. Am I doing this wrong?

Alright, funny story. In our band we only have two percussionists, so a lot of times we have other players fill in for different parts. Anyway, our teacher asked if our percussionists could fit the triangle into the song we're playing. Immediately one of the tubas raised their hand and our teacher said, "Not a chance, tubas, you guys didn't pass the test in 5th grade." 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

My sister, @Mailnaise plays viola, so I'm allowed to do this one.

What do a viola and a lawsuit have in common?

Everyone is relieved when the case is closed.

Correction, it means you aren't allowed, okay? What about cello jokes, @Kelsier'sGodComplex, huh? I play in better tune than you do...<_<

(jkjk)

1 hour ago, Mailnaise said:

Correction, it means you aren't allowed, okay? What about cello jokes, @Kelsier'sGodComplex, huh? I play in better tune than you do...<_<

(jkjk)

Cellos aren't the butt of any jokes that I know of. Of course you could change any music joke to make a cello joke, but there is no original ones.

On 28/02/2019 at 2:48 AM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Cellos aren't the butt of any jokes that I know of. Of course you could change any music joke to make a cello joke, but there is no original ones.

A violinist noticed at the end of each rehearsal break, one of the cellists would look at the inside flap of his jacket before he sat down to resume rehearsal. This continued for several decades, and the violinist became quite curious about it. One day, during hot weather, the cellist took off his jacket and went off on break. The violinist waited until everyone was off the platform, looked around, and sneaked over to the jacket. He pulled back the flap and saw a little note pinned on the inside. It read: "Cello left hand, bow right."

yeah I looked it up. who knows if it's original or not.

13 hours ago, Sami said:

A violinist noticed at the end of each rehearsal break, one of the cellists would look at the inside flap of his jacket before he sat down to resume rehearsal. This continued for several decades, and the violinist became quite curious about it. One day, during hot weather, the cellist took off his jacket and went off on break. The violinist waited until everyone was off the platform, looked around, and sneaked over to the jacket. He pulled back the flap and saw a little note pinned on the inside. It read: "Cello left hand, bow right."

yeah I looked it up. who knows if it's original or not.

That's just mean, but some the cellists in my orchestra need that. One of them stopped in the middle of a preformance to BRUSH HIS HAIR! When I talked to him about it later, he accused me of doing it. I do not like that cellist.

*spoilers didn't work out as planned, just open everything*

Here's a couple:

First, I got this song in band. It's not supposed to be a joke (it's a very serious song), but it's hard not to laugh at it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-efaaygH4

These are the pictures of the music. The first page is mostly resting. (poor flutes on oboe parts play 21 notes total) The back is just ridiculous.

20190228_100714.thumb.jpg.06c90c04bb4398f87297e9e737cd7d16.jpg20190228_095711.thumb.jpg.3127fec8b10eb6b13df624fdc83987e3.jpg

I think the song should be summarized like this:

20180426_134432.thumb.jpg.62b0ac4f99c6c67c29d1a4e738ec9a05.jpg

Lastly, a band joke my science teacher told me:

A Russian, a Cuban, a Band Director, and a Trumpet player are on a train.

The Russian takes out some vodka, takes a sip, and throws the bottle out the window. The others are aghast. "Why would you do that?" they asked. "That's authentic, expensive vodka!". The Russian waves them away. "I've got plenty where I live. It's common. I don't need it."

Next, the Cuban pulls out a cigar, takes a smoke, and throws the cigar out the window. The others, once again, are astonished. "Why would you do that?" they asked. "That's an authentic, expensive cigar!". The Cuban waves them away. "I've got plenty where I live, almost too many. They're too common. I don't need any more."

Then, the band director picks up the trumpet player and throws him out the window.

Edited by Showman
Spoilers didn't work out