Hello there!

Irregular

Hi :) I recently finished all of the Cosmere book ( until now I avoided nearly everything fandom related from the fear of spoilers, though still managed to spoil myself minor(?) thing by looking at t-shirts) and decided it's time to delve deeper into the universe and fandom. Most of the recent future will probably be spent on catching up on WoB and asking questions that might have been answered somewhere else ( though I promise I'll try to look for answers before I post something :) ).

Hmm, its hard to choose. For magic type it's probably Emperor's Soul ( the very first book I read ) - I love the idea of soulstamps. For the characters and world it would probably the second era of the Mistborn series (and Scadrial in general), can't wait to see how the magic will interact with more advanced technology.

19 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Or just food in general!

@Irregular Who's your favorite character, magic system, animal. (By animal I mean something like a chull, mistraith, sandling, yada yada yada).

:D

Character would probably be Wayne, magic system Soulstamps and animal.. I never really thought about it, I might choose mistwraiths but that would only be because

Kandra are the best shapeshifters I encountered in fiction so far

apart from that, and I'm not really sure if this counts as animal,

the Reshi Isles

Edited by Irregular
formatting