Dumb Challenges!

3 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

The humans, cause all y'all brilliant sharders ken figure out a way for it to happen.

Who would be the first to understand how to use the internet, Wax or Dalinar?

Wax, because Dalinar would likely refuse to use it because it would give him an unfair advantage over the Parshendi. Steris, on the other hand, would force Wax to learn to use the internet.

Who would be more likely to be caught robbing graves: Dalinar or Elend?

See, now this is a really interesting question. On the one hand, I think Dalinar is far more likely to actually rob graves because of his "do what you must for the good of Alethkar" mentality. On the other hand, if they're both going to be robbing graves regardless, IMO Elend is far more likely to get caught doing it.

Who would be more likely to cry during a chick flick, MeLaan or Vin?

3 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

See, now this is a really interesting question. On the one hand, I think Dalinar is far more likely to actually rob graves because of his "do what you must for the good of Alethkar" mentality. On the other hand, if they're both going to be robbing graves regardless, IMO Elend is far more likely to get caught doing it.

Who would be more likely to cry during a chick flick, MeLaan or Vin?

Glad you liked it.

I'd say Vin, because it might touch something with her past. MeLaan would be more likely to make out with the guy next to her than cry, IMO. :D

Who would be the better chef, Raoden or Kelsier?

Raoden, IMO. His time managing the Elantrians before the AonDor was fixed would, I think, give him good experience with food prep, more so than Kelsier's background of swindling nobles.

Who would have a harder time fitting into Vorin society, Wayne or MeLaan?

47 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

Raoden, IMO. His time managing the Elantrians before the AonDor was fixed would, I think, give him good experience with food prep, more so than Kelsier's background of swindling nobles.

Who would have a harder time fitting into Vorin society, Wayne or MeLaan?

Is this even a real question? MeLaan. Wayne is amazing at acting like someone else and would fit in perfectly, while MeLaan would probably have a hard time acting proper and would hate safehand gloves.

Who would win in an arm wrestling fight, Dalinar or Ham?

15 minutes ago, Idealistic said:

Breeze, he would convince someone to do it for him, Dox is too busy

Who would cook the better cake Kaladin or Vin?

Kaladin being a surgeon will give him the ability to follow directions.

Who would be the most likely to be the greater internet troll TLR or  Wyrn .

That depends entirely on Taravangian's intelligence level on the day of the tournament. If it's an average day, my money's on Iadon. But if Mr. T is especially smart that day, he'll win.

Who would be the better surfer, Lopen or Sebarial?

12 hours ago, Julio said:

Lopen, because Herdazians rule. And Chouta. And Sebarial is too lazy.

Who'd be more likely to kill Alcatraz Smedry, Kaladin or Raoden?

I was going to say Kaladin because he's more likely to kill anyone, but then I remembered Kal has a thing for protecting small boys.  So I guess Raoden by default?

Who would be more likely to toilet paper someone's house, Siri or Lift?

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

Kaladin. His spear Katas are awesome, and if he were in one of his guilty modes, he would want to hide his face from everybody, and stuntmen usually do that so they are t recognized as such

Who would play the tuba better, Zane or Marsh?

Marsh. He has had 300 years to practice, and nothing makes the physical manifestation of death scarier than a tuba.

Who can juggle more fruit, Sazed or Ham?

2 minutes ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

Marsh. He has had 300 years to practice, and nothing makes the physical manifestation of death scarier than a tuba.

Who can juggle more fruit, Sazed or Ham?

Saze, he knows of all the kinds of fruit in the cosmere and so can choose the best for juggling.

Who has cleaner fingernails, Lirin or Mare?

Edited by Roadwalker

40 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

Saze, he knows of all the kinds of fruit in the cosmere and so can choose the best for juggling.

Who has cleaner fingernails, Lirin or Mare?

Lirin wisdom of the heralds and all of that.

Who is the better chess player Clod or Syl?