Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Howl007

Stormlight Archive RPG question

7 posts in this topic

Hello, long time lurker-first time poster here =)

I am a huge Sanderson and rpg fan- I own the Mistborn rpg and I backed the Mistborn: House war game. I love the mistborn rpg and I was wondering is there any WoB about a Stormlight rpg being made in the future? And has somebody made their own home-brewed stormlight rpg and would like to share?

I made a few fate core and fate accelerated Mistborn rules for my own campaign and I was thinking about making a stormlight rpg, so I would appreciate if anyone tried this and could share some notes!? =D

I would love to have a Stomlight RPG. That would awesome, but I don't have the experience to home brew my own.:blink:

On 08/31/2017 at 3:15 AM, Howl007 said:

Hello, long time lurker-first time poster here =)

I am a huge Sanderson and rpg fan- I own the Mistborn rpg and I backed the Mistborn: House war game. I love the mistborn rpg and I was wondering is there any WoB about a Stormlight rpg being made in the future? And has somebody made their own home-brewed stormlight rpg and would like to share?

I made a few fate core and fate accelerated Mistborn rules for my own campaign and I was thinking about making a stormlight rpg, so I would appreciate if anyone tried this and could share some notes!? =D

On 09/02/2017 at 5:26 PM, Lightwalker said:

I would love to have a Stomlight RPG. That would awesome, but I don't have the experience to home brew my own.:blink:

Check out the rules for Desolations and Dustbringers here in this forum if you're looking for ideas; that was created by Assassin in Burgundy. If you wanted to make something homebrew I could help review the rules or something: I'm a DM for D&D 5th and a GM for Edge of the Empire, with much more experience in the latter.

On 9/4/2017 at 2:41 AM, Elenion said:

Check out the rules for Desolations and Dustbringers here in this forum if you're looking for ideas; that was created by Assassin in Burgundy. If you wanted to make something homebrew I could help review the rules or something: I'm a DM for D&D 5th and a GM for Edge of the Empire, with much more experience in the latter.

Thanks, I'll check it out =)

I've actually been thinking about making a Stormlight Archive RPG myself, though I think FATE seems a possible landing spot for mechanics.

Maybe you could adapt the rules for the Mistborn rpg to the Stormlight Archive and other Cosmere works so that worldhopping is possible.