Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Howl007

Stormlight Archive RPG question

7 posts in this topic

Hello, long time lurker-first time poster here =)

I am a huge Sanderson and rpg fan- I own the Mistborn rpg and I backed the Mistborn: House war game. I love the mistborn rpg and I was wondering is there any WoB about a Stormlight rpg being made in the future? And has somebody made their own home-brewed stormlight rpg and would like to share?

I made a few fate core and fate accelerated Mistborn rules for my own campaign and I was thinking about making a stormlight rpg, so I would appreciate if anyone tried this and could share some notes!? =D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to have a Stomlight RPG. That would awesome, but I don't have the experience to home brew my own.:blink:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/31/2017 at 3:15 AM, Howl007 said:

Hello, long time lurker-first time poster here =)

I am a huge Sanderson and rpg fan- I own the Mistborn rpg and I backed the Mistborn: House war game. I love the mistborn rpg and I was wondering is there any WoB about a Stormlight rpg being made in the future? And has somebody made their own home-brewed stormlight rpg and would like to share?

I made a few fate core and fate accelerated Mistborn rules for my own campaign and I was thinking about making a stormlight rpg, so I would appreciate if anyone tried this and could share some notes!? =D

 

On 09/02/2017 at 5:26 PM, Lightwalker said:

I would love to have a Stomlight RPG. That would awesome, but I don't have the experience to home brew my own.:blink:

Check out the rules for Desolations and Dustbringers here in this forum if you're looking for ideas; that was created by Assassin in Burgundy. If you wanted to make something homebrew I could help review the rules or something: I'm a DM for D&D 5th and a GM for Edge of the Empire, with much more experience in the latter.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 2:41 AM, Elenion said:

 

Check out the rules for Desolations and Dustbringers here in this forum if you're looking for ideas; that was created by Assassin in Burgundy. If you wanted to make something homebrew I could help review the rules or something: I'm a DM for D&D 5th and a GM for Edge of the Empire, with much more experience in the latter.

Thanks, I'll check it out =)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've actually been thinking about making a Stormlight Archive RPG myself, though I think FATE seems a possible landing spot for mechanics.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you could adapt the rules for the Mistborn rpg to the Stormlight Archive and other Cosmere works so that worldhopping is possible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.