So, this showed up on my facebook feed.

Serendipity, your task is clear: indoctrinate this poor fellow to our website. Pry the spoilers from him piece by bloody piece. And, for Harmony's sake, speak up first next time! ;)

Serendipity friend you are ALMOST be most lucky shardie in the forum, but don't be sad because you don't got the book if you had you would have to take your leave of the forum until the release because the "powers that all watch" wouldn't let you discuss anything.

That would very sad had the book first than anyone, know all secrets,...... have a signed 1th edtion copy...... Given by the man himself.... and ...... Damnation man whyyyyyyyy you didn't sitted in the first chair and jumped when you saw the book =)

First, for clarification, it was actually a woman who stole got the book.

Second, I considered being the one to post this (I almost did right there in class), but decided not to in order to prevent these kinds of reactions.

Third, I was kind of in shock. He walked RIGHT PAST ME with the book under his arm. The thought to snatch it didn't occur until too late. And how was I supposed to know he would just give it to the person who "gasped the loudest"?

Fourth, what makes you think I haven't already snatched an entire shipment of the book and have been silent about it for days now? MUWAUAHAHWHAHWAHWHAHAHWHAHAHW!!!!

Fourth, what makes you think I haven't already snatched an entire shipment of the book and have been silent about it for days now? MUWAUAHAHWHAHWAHWHAHAHWHAHAHW!!!!

Sly ;)

But if you had ou woudn't joke about because you would be itching to talk about it, like everyone of the Tor folks that readed, anyway if the lightning hit twice the same spot be ready to steal the thunder.

=)

Good lucky

Edited by Natans

• Chaos locked this topic