Link Von Kelsier Harvey

So, this showed up on my facebook feed.

36 posts in this topic

I was browsing facebook, and saw this, quoted from one of my acquaintance's posts. I just about died. The post:

Today in Brandon Sanderson's class, he gave a signed copy of Words of Radiance, (yes, the thousand-page book that doesn't come out until next month) to the first person who noticed he was holding it and gasped. Pretty sure everyone's going to be staring at him next week to see if he does it again.

So, lucky whoever, I hope you're happy. BOOOOOO.

I may or may not have been wittness to this event...

1016555_480465182057314_1367506367_n.jpg

...and caught a picture with my phone from across the room.

A part of my soul just died from a jealous overload.

Does anyone know where this guy lives, it's time to go all Oceans Eleven on his chull. Who's with me? 

Can't. Breathe. Literally have my mouth hanging open.

I don't know whether that was an extremely kind or extremely cruel thing to do. Certainly cruel for those of us who don't live in Utah. :(

Or America. At least we're all on earth. I believe.

Edited by Delightful

Sigh. I am so ready for this book to be out already.

The person least anxious for the book release is probably Brandon.

Agreed.   It's not that I can't wait, it's that I want every ad that pops up to stop taunting me about Words of Radiance.(It'll likely move to skin game really fast...)

This is like pulling teeth…. the wait is pure agony, especially because I'm living remotely at the moment, and won't be able to get the book for a long (like 2-3 days…. agonizingly long) time!

May that kid find shelter in the Creator's hand.

Stormfather, watch over his soul.

Dismemberment by frenzied Sanderfans (Fandersons also sounds nicely) is not how I would like to go...

Fandersons. That definitely flows more easily than Sanderfans. Just looks slightly like Fathersons misspelled.

How about Sandersonians?

Oh damnation! if it was me, as soon, as the book touched my hands, I'd have ran home as if a lion was chasing me! 

I don't know whether that was an extremely kind or extremely cruel thing to do. Certainly cruel for those of us who don't live in Utah. :(

Or America. At least we're all on earth. I believe.

I'll hold on to this belief, Delightful. It will reach us eventually. *sigh* And I'll probably withdraw from 17thshard after March 4th for a week or so because I will just die with envy at what everyone else will be saying after reading it.

the jealous me is screaming "ahhhhh...... this is not fair" :(

Me: What are you waiting for? :angry: ! Throw it away....or give it to me I will keep it safe!

The Guy/girl: The Ring book is mine. B)  [opens the book on and start reading]

Me: N000000000000000! :o :o :o :o :o :o

And this is what are passing in the head of almost all 17th Shardies

37525741.jpg

It's already time to hid to don't receive spoillers or we're good ?

Does anyone know if this person had to sign away his spoiler ability? I'm about to straight abandon the internet if he was just given the book with no strings attached.

Oh damnation! if it was me, as soon, as the book touched my hands, I'd have ran home as if a lion was chasing me!

Except for the fact that you are already enrolled in a class taught by Brandon. That alone would glue me to my seat. That and the shock.

There is no way that kid paid any attention during class. If I received that book in class, I would start reading right away and probably have the biggest smile on my face the whole time.

Nah, too afraid for his life to properly enjoy it!

I can see him in the middle of said class, book to his chest, arms arround it, hunching over it, hugging it tight, eyes darting left, rigt up and center (and down of course), breaking in cold sweat, ready to run at the nearest hint of jeslousy based agression...

Suffer, ya lucky bastard! ;)

Except for the fact that you are already enrolled in a class taught by Brandon. That alone would glue me to my seat. That and the shock.

I'd compromise by reading in class  :lol:

Haha, that is awesome :)

@Peter I can only imagine how ready you are for this to be released Peter so we can all stop talking about our anticipation and go dark while we read for a bit ;)

Serendipity, your task is clear: indoctrinate this poor fellow to our website. Pry the spoilers from him piece by bloody piece. And, for Harmony's sake, speak up first next time! ;)

This is almost enough to make me want to move to Utah even though I have absolutely no reason to move to that area of the country outside of the fact that that's where Sanderon lives lol.

Serendipity, your task is clear: indoctrinate this poor fellow to our website. Pry the spoilers from him piece by bloody piece. And, for Harmony's sake, speak up first next time! ;)

Serendipity friend you are ALMOST be most lucky shardie in the forum, but don't be sad because you don't got the book if you had you would have to take your leave of the forum until the release because the "powers that all watch" wouldn't let you discuss anything.

That would very sad had the book first than anyone, know all secrets,...... have a signed 1th edtion copy...... Given by the man himself.... and ...... Damnation man whyyyyyyyy you didn't sitted in the first chair and jumped when you saw the book =)